[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>randomly realize that you'll eventually die and face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: just_shigeru_my_miyamoto_man.jpg (42KB, 343x349px) Image search: [Google]
just_shigeru_my_miyamoto_man.jpg
42KB, 343x349px
>randomly realize that you'll eventually die and face eternal oblivion
>heart drops
>chills all over

How do I stop this from happening?
>>
>>36953298
You don't. You live, you die. The End. Enjoy your stay.
>>
Realize that there won't be any part of you left to feel that void. Remember how horrible it was before you were born? No? Of course not.
>>
Even if you could, I wouldn't cross back here.
>>
Read 2 Peter
orijjinole
>>
>12+ years of meaningless education
>40+ years of meaningless wage slaving
>10+ years of being to old and frail to do anything
I welcome death
>>
>>36953298
By accepting the lord jesus christ into your heart and realize that there is an eternal afterlife and it is good.

Otherwise you just ignore it tbqh. The thought will eventually make you jaded enough to not care.
>>
>>36953346
Bitch you don't even remember the first few years of your life let alone everything before it.
>>
>>36953298

the suicided NEETs of /r9k/ are laughing at you, OP

>lifecucks lmao
>>
>>36953664
Yeah but if you saw some fucked up shit back then you'd probably remember. Case closed.
>>
>>36954168
>case closed
>no proof

get fucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.