[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me bots, I broke up with my gf because I was tired of her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: received_769792073190526.png (104KB, 1154x1571px) Image search: [Google]
received_769792073190526.png
104KB, 1154x1571px
Help me bots, I broke up with my gf because I was tired of her shit. I was with her for a year and half, what's the best way to suppress your emotions and stop giving a fuck? I don't want to give into her guilt tripping
>>
Tired of her shit in what way anon? Greentext if necessary but I just want details. :3
>>
>>36952666
>I broke up with my gf
Huh? I'm sorry, can you ask me the question again?
>>
>>36952713
Alright well
>Fall in Love within the first month
>she's the first girl I've ever loved
>Everything is great
>We talk everyday, about everything
>I can be me 100% and so can she
>Take each other's virginity
> We are always together
>I make friends with other chicks from work, nothing serious
>Literally have to work on a project at work with a chick from the office, we do internet for hotels.
>She flips shit when she sees me and her at the office together drawing up network plans.
>We start arguing about stupid shit
>She smokes weed, I hate it but I tolerate for her.
>I get mad at her for going to a friend's house to smoke while other guys were there
>Call her out for her double standards bullshit
>From there on it's just constantly arguing about this same thing
>You don't love me
>why don't you ever say I'm beautiful
>you use to be so much more caring
>I lose the love I had for her, but I can't bring myself to end it
>After talking to brother and dad they convince me it's for the best.
>I visit her and break up with her
>shes constantly trying to tell me she will get better and we can be together again

I'm sorry for the shitty green text I'm really stressed out, I got super sick from being out in the rain for a while and I got to deal with her shit. I still love her, but I can't be in a relationship I don't believe in, she keeps trying to guilt trip me and it's hard to resist. I just want to be angry or feel nothing so I don't have to stress over this. hope this makes sense
>>
>>36952941
Drink alcohol, a lot of it, and listen to upbeat songs
>>
Do something that won't bring up memories of her. Just separate yourself from the feelings until you can come back and look at them humanly.

Also I read the greentext, I'm so sorry man, having to break up with a girl you lost your virginity to, the one you loved. That shit hits hard. Also maybe accept that this relationship might be on and off, and not cold turkey.

I'm a KHHV, but I had an online relationship once, and breaking up with her wrecked me so hard every time we did break up kek

I hope you feel better though. I know when I experienced these feelings I wallowed in them, and cried and listened to sad music like a faggot, but the good idea was to get out and away from those feelings.
>>
>>36953614
I really don't want it to be on and off, I don't want to have to go through that over and over. I just want to feel angry at her or something. I know what I did was the right thing in the long term but that little bitch voice in the back of my head keeps telling me "it wasn't that bad try again" How long did it take you to get over the heavy emotions?
>>
>>36952941
>>36953412
Agreed, don't listen to downer songs. Also, even though it might be hard, try to fully understand who she is, and why she's like that. My guess, from her behavior, is that she is insecure about herself and takes this out on you by wanting your attention. That's 100% okay, most girls have that to some degree. What's not okay, is that instead of communicating that in a peaceful, problem-solving manner, she attempts passive-aggressive actions seeking a reaction from you, which is childish and immature. I would also guess she doesn't have too much of a support system or family to help her out with decisions and venting. My point is, you're doing the right thing by talking with your supporting friends and family, and recognizing emotional manipulation by someone who is herself not even in control. Although she says she can change, she won't, people don't change unless they're intrinsically motivated. She'll "change" as much as needed to get you back, but once she has you, don't expect her to stay that way or expect miracles.

Either way anon, you're doing the right thing. It's early in your life and you have lots of time to move on without feeling old or having to seek women. Besides it seems you're already better than most the autists on this board, so you're gonna make it. Best of luck anon, forgive her and move on.
>>
>>36954790
Not OP. For my first relationship, it took a solid year. In that time I had exactly your thoughts and questions, and in retrospect I think those thoughts really helped me grow as a person and feel more equipped for my next relationship.

Just make sure you're in a decent mindset, and have a few friends to vent to about this, i.e. just complain to them about how much of a hoe she was and in a year you're going to forget about her, promise.

PS She probably says that she'll never forget you or love you forever or other dramatic bullshit, believe me that's not true. Most often they're just manipulation tactics.
>>
>>36954878
>>36954954
Thanks, you hit it right on the head with the whole attention thing. I know she won't change, and it's hard for me to accept that because she makes it damn convincing but I know truly that you're right and she'll go right back to the old way second she can. I picked up persona 5 so on my free time I can just jump into that and forget about his shit when I'm not at work, and when I am at work I got friends who are supportive. it sucks having to tell someone you love that it won't work and you don't want to try to make it work, its hard just being honest but it's the right thing. A bit ago she texted me saying she's gonna change and be with me again and I had to tell her no matter what she does I'm not going to want to get back.
>>
File: 1494458641592.jpg (10KB, 254x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494458641592.jpg
10KB, 254x200px
>>36953614
This is so relatable it hurts
>>
>>36955693
you're alright buddy, being able to relate and understand you're not the only one who has gone through to similar things should make you feel a bit better
>>
>>36954790
for me with my e-gf, it took about a year to get over heavy emotions. I "went out" with her last summer and I pretty much spent this school year getting over her. I had some time where I didn't care about her at all, some weeks where she was all I thought about. But I can say I finally was over a few months ago.
>>
>>36956695
Well I'm happy for you man, and hope you continue on well and look ahead. I hope I can get over her too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.