[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once upon a time there was a small group of angry boys who chanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: itsovermaga.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
itsovermaga.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
Once upon a time there was a small group of angry boys who chanted MAGA and pretended to own guns and be maximum edgelords. They pretended that they helped meme a president into power, ignoring that a foreign power actually did all the real work. And they patted themselves on the back for the first real perceived accomplishment of their short sad lives.

Then it all fell apart when real life happened, and people started digging into facts and truth, and it made the MAGA boys so mad. So very mad. Livid, in fact. They couldn't understand why this was happening. It must be fake news. Yes, fake news, that's it! Just like the meme!

So for months they denied it and denied it, while Drumpf continued to undermine the United States of America. They supported all his decisions and applauded every criminal action he took, because they perceived that as a win just because liberals didn't like it.

And now the FBI raids begin, and the courts are coming to an end, and the indictments are sealed and ready to go at the right time. The American public is prepared for the inevitable outcome.

And in their final death throws, their only recourse is... to sage. Saging threads on a Chinese anime board. They're faced with the reality that this is in fact the only power they ever had, and a trivial power at that.

It's over now. And the MAGA boys will have a hard time in the coming weeks. But their time is done.

It's over.
>>
>>36952579
You people really are so sad. It's nearly sixth months, how can you possibly still be crying this much. Lol.
>>
is this a reddit comment
>>
I don't understand.

Is it happening??
>>
File: IMG_2610.jpg (136KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2610.jpg
136KB, 600x400px
MAGA boi here.

I early voted.
>>
>>36952627
Maybe you should keep up with the news

Trumps not doing so well
>>
>>36952672
wow i love grimes now
>>
>>36952579
How are you not a facist? Is losing really that hard to deal with for you?
>>
Donald is doing work. I voted for the right president.

MAGA
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.