[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone tour the world as a vagabond? Like how do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0036.jpg (204KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
204KB, 900x675px
How does someone tour the world as a vagabond? Like how do they make money?

I want to do it I'm so fucking bored of my small town and seeing nothing.
>>
>>36952253

Ive done it. Pretty much swing trade stocks and do mnaul labor jobs(wihich are easy to get, esxcept in mexico)
>>
Being a vagabond feels really lonely, like insanely lonely, you feel alienated from everything, definitely not for everyone
>>
>>36952429
It's cool when you have a friend to do it with
Otherwise yeah it's like looking at a petri dish from the outside where everyone else is having fun and whatnot and you're just there
Can be peaceful tho sometimes
Not that I've ever really been one, but I sort of pretended to for awhile.
>>
You just be yourself and ppl just give you food, money, things, places to stay.

You have to be good looking though.
>>
>>36952429
>>36952466

or you join in the fun....WTF you fags ever travel?
>>
>>36952429
I'm happy when I'm alone
>>
>>36952394
I'm a music producer who's played instruments since I was 9. Do you think I could make money with that? I don't want to busk like actually collaborate and make it on a laptop.

>>36952466
How's it like in the city vs rural areas? How do you get away with things like fires and camping? I think being under the stars in the quiet with a tent sounds nice as fuck but I'd still want to be in the city for jobs and stuff.
>>
>>36952660
>I'm a music producer who's played instruments since I was 9. Do you think I could make money with that?

Probably if youre good, Ive seen tons of street musciains all over the world,m but most are good looking though. Gotta have that look
>>
File: IMG_7677.gif (128KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7677.gif
128KB, 220x123px
i'm gonna live out of my subaru outback and travel the west coast starting in june

i'm gonna be using robinhood to make some gains, as well as browse CL for gigs.
i feel like this lifestyle would be impossible without the internet, but since we're all connected, it's like i'm not even going anywhere in the first place.
>>
>>36952868
I don't think I'm too hideous if I get some sun lost some weight and got at least semi regular hair cuts

>>36953080
Sounds comfy where are you going to be the for the most part? I'd go to California or something
>>
>>36952466
>like looking at a petri dish from the outside where everyone else is having fun

Sounds like my entire life and i'm not even a vagabond.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.