[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have been underweight my entire life >figured I would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ana-chan.jpg (129KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
ana-chan.jpg
129KB, 500x727px
>have been underweight my entire life
>figured I would grow into my body as I got older
>crazy fast metabolism makes it hard to put on weight
>got into a nice relationship three years ago and put on relationship weight
>I was about 110 lbs and happy with my figure
>it ended within a year and I unintentionally starved myself under stress
>never recovered, unconsciously started to binge and starve
>this became a habit, currently subsist on coffee and a small late meal
>try to force myself to eat more regularly but I get full so quickly
>if I eat any more I feel nauseous
>tried to plan a high carb diet with lots of meat, grains and veggies
>coworker saw me eating a planned meal from my lunchbox
>"Are you on a diet? You don't need to get any smaller, you know."
>more and more people start to comment on how little I eat
>stop eating entirely in public

>nothing seems to be working
>can see my ribs and pelvic bones through my skin
>my face is sunken in
>guys I have liked are turned off by my figure
>constantly talk about how they like full-bodied girls
>"More cushion for the pushin'! LOL!"
>many even jokingly suggest I get breast and ass implants
>step on the scale and want to cry
>have been under 90 lbs for a year now
>try to ignore it but I feel sick and anxious whenever I try to eat
>terrified of becoming an ana-chan

I ate some chocolate, half a sandwich and french fries, and that was all I could take. Any fellow skelly-bots have a similar experience? Does anyone have any advice? I almost wish I was fat and was trying to lose weight.
>>
heh, nope

I can down multiple pizzas in a sitting before feeling satisfied

yes, I am obese
>>
>>36951189
How does being aware that you're starving not push you to eat? Why do you let others get in the way of you being more healthy and stable? Why are you weak?
>>
>I'll get in a relationship with you, I'm a great cook.
>tfw no gf
>>
File: ojnns6AzSQ1twyshko1.jpg (23KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
ojnns6AzSQ1twyshko1.jpg
23KB, 500x379px
>>36951284
That sounds kind of nice. I don't think I want to eat an entire pizza, but if I could eat a hamburger, fries and a milkshake in one sitting, that would be really nice.

By the time I finish the fries and half of my milkshake, my burger is cold.

>>36951318
I don't really get hungry that often. If I do, I subconsciously ignore it.

I don't know why I am so weak-willed. I had acne growing up and that was my biggest insecurity, which makes sense. This sudden obsession with my figure seems really left field and uncharacteristic for me, because I never really worried about the way that I looked growing up. I can't explain it.

Eating has become a necessity and not a pleasure, even when I'm eating really good food. Sometimes I can cram down an entire carton of ice cream, but that's only about once a month.
>>
I used to be anorexic. My advice: eat corn chips like fritos. They're SUPER fatty and don't take up much space.
>>
>>36951189
>relationship weight
Explain
>>
>>36951189
>>crazy fast metabolism
You dont eat enough, faggot
>>
>>36951189
It's funny, i have a weight problem too, but it seems that sadness is helping me cure it. You see, i always eat pizza when i'm having a really shitty day (it's my second favorite food and i only ate it in special occasions when i was a kid), but it seems that i've been eating nothing but pizza for the last 2 months.
I've gained 2 kg in that time, so hey, it's something.
>>
>>36951189
yeah i struggle to put on weight too. i'm 178cm (5'10") and my highest weight was something like 57kg (125lbs). anxiety and stuff.
>>
>>36951189
Try light cardio it helps with appetite
>>
File: nl1ee7Bl1z1twyshko1.gif (182KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
nl1ee7Bl1z1twyshko1.gif
182KB, 500x377px
>>36951439
Thank you. Shouldn't I be a little more concerned about healthy fats, though?

>>36951455
When people get comfortable in relationships, they sometimes put on a few pounds. It's from living together, eating socially, not being so concerned about your figure, etc. I think I looked really good. I looked healthy. I had to go up a pants size but I got a lot of compliments.

>>36951461
It's always been this way, even I was going through puberty and ate anything I could get my hands on.

>"Wow, I'm so jealous! You can eat anything and you'll never put on weight."
>"You'll be screwed when your metabolism goes away."

I doubt it.

>>36951480
Pizza gives me heartburn. :(

>>36951560
I'm sorry you're experiencing this but I'm glad you understand. Good luck to us both.

>>36951619
Like running or walking?
>>
>>36951639
once you put on weight you can worry about healthy and unhealthy fats. Right now your priority should be getting to a healthy weight.
>>
I'm in a similar boat OP. (6'1" 121lbs dude) Eating food is just a chore, and I can never eat an entire meal at a restaurant, the serving sizes are just way too big for me.
I can't understand people who continue eating even after they're full. Like do you not feel horrendously ill shoving more and more food into a stomach that can't handle any more? Even if it's a good meal, is the taste really worth the nausea?
Feels bad man, hearing normal/fat people talk about how they have to resist eating all the time, wishing that you could be in a position where eating is a temptation rather than an often unpleasant necessity.
>>
File: wooper.jpg (23KB, 271x395px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.jpg
23KB, 271x395px
>I've always balanced on the edge of being underweight and low normal weight.
>Moved out, started studying
>Because poor student, barely enough money to eat
>And depression so no energy to cook
>I lost a good bit of weight
>I can eat quite a bit when I get food
>but I have to eat a lot and consistently to actually gain weight
>No money, no energy
>5'7, 110 pounds.
>there's nothing I can do
>>
>>36951413
+2977495491
pls call me.
>>
>>36951639
>Like running or walking?
Yep, try to eat/drink something beforehand if you can so you don't get light headed though
>>
wanna trade metabolisms

i'm a chef and 300+ because I have no willpower and surround myself in food
>>
File: ofkz0ayzcq1vsc458o1.jpg (66KB, 353x750px) Image search: [Google]
ofkz0ayzcq1vsc458o1.jpg
66KB, 353x750px
>>36951668
Okay. Thank you. It means so much.

>>36951683
This is exactly what I experience. My fridge is crammed with to-go boxes that I nibble away at over time, which is probably useful, because there's more bang for your buck at least.

I'm glad someone else understands. Let's do our best.

>>36951685
I hope your situation improves.

>>36951735
I will try this. Maybe drinking more water anyway will help kickstart my metabolism.

>>36951858
Most chefs I know are really slim, maybe a little bit chubby. They say they don't really have time to eat at work and nibble a bit during prep.
>>
>>36951189
Drinks are good for gaining weight
>>
Smoke weed to help with the appetite.
>>
>>36951189
Pick up drinking beer
You'll get chubby in no time
>>
Hello fellow skellies, 6'3 140 here. Being skinny is worse than being fat. At least women look at you if you're big. We're just pieces of paper viewed from the side.
>>
>>36951639
>ate anything I could get my hands on.

You still didnt eat enough for YOUR body, retard
>>
>>36951902
I was fat when I started cooking, the stress and alcohol consumption keeps me up and I get invited to a lot of events/dinners on my few days off

also I don't want to cook at home so my staples include shit like mac and cheese because it's quick
>>
>Muh fast metabolism!

That's bullshit you fucking idiots. Anyone who told me shit like this was actually eating fucking nothing and acted like it's the "fast metabolism". Just eat more than 3000 kcal per day if you want to put on weight. I guarantee that you will put on weight.
>>
>>36951189
/fit/ told me I should stuff like peanut butter, apple sauce, and oatmeal with butter and in almost a year I've gained 4 pounds.

5'10, 120 lbs male.
Woo.

People haven't really commented on my weight like they used to when I was in school. But those were dark times.
>>
GOMAD
A.FI.A.A
L...L....Y
L...K
O
N
>>
>>36951189
Get some bulking protein powder, and just drink enough per day to balance yourself.

You want to start drinking/eating your final goal intake -ie. If you want to maintain yourself at 1,500 calories - then eat 1,500 calories from the start, don't try and race to your goal by eating 3,000 calories, and don't try to graduate up.

Weight change is about life changes - crash dieting/exercising/bulking is stupid and dangerous.
>>
>>36951189
Have you tried looking into supplements? They have powder than can make you retain water, not only that but you try taking up a more active lifestyle. Sounds wrong, but if you even just do yoga or ANYTHING to get the old heart rate up every day it will help your body grow. Might even help your appetite if you get off your bony ass everyday for a bit.
>>
>>36953771
6' 135 lbs. I know this suffering I can't gain weight and have been this weight for a long time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.