[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best robot-tier beer to go with a shitty fast food burger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 198ahk6c6dahpjpg.jpg (43KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
198ahk6c6dahpjpg.jpg
43KB, 320x304px
Best robot-tier beer to go with a shitty fast food burger? I was thinking PBR
>>
>>36950995
Norrlands Guld
>>
>>36950995

coors light famalam
>>
Lonestar 16oz.

Get a 6 for 6 bucks here in Texas. Not sure if Lonestar is just specific to texas tho.
>>
Robots don't do drugs you normal fag
>>
>tfw live in God-cucked North Carolina and can barely even buy gas station brand beers without spending an arm and leg
>>
Buy some of the various flavors of mike's hard 16oz cans. They're like a dollar each and 8% alc by volume. Not a bad way to get fucked up if you buy a 12er of them.

Alternatively don't drink beer and just drink whiskey with/for every meal like I do.
>>
>>36951225
>mike's hard
nostalgia for when me and a friend would steal basketloads of fruity girly drinks when we were sub-21
those were the days
almost got caught a few times
>>
>corona?
>dos equis?

I personally prefer a frozen margarita with my autism
>>
olde egnlish
>>
>>36950995
all these mainstream beers are literal shit
if you want a good beer, look for a decent microbrewery
>>
>>36950995
Robots don't drink alcohol.
>>
>>36951374
If their beers were good they would sell well enough to be a macrobrewery
>>
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
>>
any malty, dark or red/copper beer. I quite like Lagunitas Lucky 13, it's one of their best seasonals, and it's available till the end of June
>>
>>36951436
Or maybe the macrobreweries cut their beers with shit to cut costs and sell it on the cheap to people who just want to get hammered without the taste
>>
>>36951096
agreed anon though specifically we don't do drugs despite secretly wanting to ease the pain with opiates, which one can overdose on accidentally and die peacefully in one's sleep
>>
>>36951412
>being able to handle sober life
Normie detected
>>
>>36951494
I never understand people who drink beer to get drunk. By the time you've got a buzz, your bladder had to be emptied twice.
>>
>>36950995
bud light.

however coca cola is perfect as it aides in the digestion of the preservatives in the fast food.
>>
>>36951494
>>36951436
this is why I like Lagunitas so much. they are basically a macrobrewery at this point, so their beer is widely available and fairly consistent, but the quality is still better than other macrobrews and even a lot of microbreweries
>>
I don't eat meat, it's cruel and reminds me of how badly normies make animals suffer
>>
>>36951542
I was told if you dont get a buzz from one beer youre an alcoholic and youre tolerance is too high
>>
>>36951336
Autism, you misspelled faggotry. Margaritas are the only drink that I'll even touch. I'm a girl btw.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.