[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally did it, I finally made an appointment to see a therapist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 26CONS-tmagArticle.jpg (47KB, 592x370px) Image search: [Google]
26CONS-tmagArticle.jpg
47KB, 592x370px
I finally did it, I finally made an appointment to see a therapist

I think everything is going to get better
>>
>>36950922
I went to one and it didn't help
>>
I hated therapists, it always ended with me in the loony bin.
>>
File: 1494454695935.jpg (6KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1494454695935.jpg
6KB, 151x233px
>>36950922
>he actually thinks that talking to some roastie/normie is gonna solve all his problems.

Enjoy getting told to literally >just be yourself and >just try harder
what a fucking waste of money
>>
>>36950922
>>36950935 here,

It may work for you though, I didn't mean to be so negative. Just try to make the best of it
>>
I'm glad you made the appointment OP, this anon at least, is proud of you.

But honestly, before you say a goddamn word about yourself, is ask about THEM. Where they went to school, what are their qualifications, have they ever dealt with depression/suicide attempts themselves? What brought them into this line of work, what do they hope to do for you? Things like that.

Do your fucking homework on these people anon, a lot of them DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING and basically hand out self-help book tier advice.

My only good therapist was an actual registered nurse and attempted to kill herself when she was a teenager and then later as a young adult. First thing she wanted to do was get me some pain meds because 'being in constant pain is no way to live' before we started up on the mental stuff. Bless her little mexican soul. Too bad she left that practice, I miss talking to her.
>>
>>36950922
Nah OP, it's a massive first step, and at the end of the day, while it's true therapy might not solve all of your problems, it sure as hell will at least help you get a grip on things and let you figure out how to deal with things.
>>
File: 1491867092217.png (967KB, 1080x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1491867092217.png
967KB, 1080x1347px
Good job, have fun having to rely on others to fix your problems for the rest of your life as well as the next few weeks in the loonybin after they find out about your problems

also >>36951066
>>
Is it weird that I'm right-handed and jerk my gherkin with my left?
I write exclusively with my right, but something about my left hand feels better on my dick than my right?
>>
>>36951070
>>36951095
>>36951144
thanks for the support guys, i guess not everyone is as jaded as these other guys
>>
>>36950922
Good goy. Have fun taking your sedati- anti depressants.
>>
>>36951585
jokes on you, I'm a truck driver so i can't take them
>>
>>36951529
>>36951070
>>36951095
>>36951144
Why are there so many shills here? Did the huffpo make some article about how nazi's are recruiting losers and now they're trying to help us or something?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.