[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fetishes you cannot understand no matter how hard you try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1382806652953.jpg (92KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1382806652953.jpg
92KB, 500x643px
>Fetishes you cannot understand no matter how hard you try

>Anons who happen to have the fetish try and explain what attracts them to it

Gerontophilia
Coprophagia
Farts
>>
>>36950811
Feet what the fuck is sexy about a foot
>>
feet, inanimate objects, anything gore
>>
>vore

Nigga senpai you literally die from it
>>
File: 2005.jpg (55KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
55KB, 500x515px
>>36950870
Everything good in life kills you.
>>
>>36950837

For me, the feet fetish is primarily is about how sexual tension and release is transmitted and shown through the feet.
There's a reason "toe-curling orgasm" is a thing, and legs tend to shake during a powerful orgasm.
People tend to stretch their feet out and flex them in other ways during masturbation.
For me a girl's orgasm looks much sexier if she's curling or flexing her feet/toes during it.
Legs and feet are somehow just tied to sexual pleasure;
I believe in certain Eastern mystical traditions and traditional medicinal systems legs and feet are considered to be energetically tied to the sex organs.

Once this association is felt and established, a female foot by itself can be seen as an erotic symbol.
>>
>>36950857

For me, gore is about the juxtaposition of sex and death.
There's a saying: "death is the biggest kick in life, that's why it's saved for last".
Orgasm itself was called "little death" in a few European languages like French, and the process of ejaculation was likened to the loss of life force experienced during death in Eastern mysticism.
Death, just like sexual climax is an overwhelming experience that renders consciousness blank.

Gore also often involves cutting a person open and getting closer to their insides, which itself can be construed as extremely intimate, since the association goes: physical closeness = intimacy. I guess physical intimacy is translated into emotional intimacy on some level.
Then there's also the bdsm aspect of power play and having complete control and power over another person's body and senses.
The sensations of pain are also neurologically similar to sensations of sexual tension/pleasure.

Finally, there's the fact that endorphins are released in the brain both as a result of pain (this is why cutting is a thing) and orgasm.
>>
>>36950870

>vore

Both digestion and sexual climax are driven by muscular contractions.
With digestion it's the peristalsis of the digestive tract and with climax it's the rhythmic contractions of the pelvic floor and peristalsis of the urethra.

Sexual pleasure is based around rhythmic muscular contractions, and upon a rhythmic cycle of build up and release.
Peristalsis is also a process consisting of rhythmic build up and release of tension along the inner musculature.

Therefore the association between contractions of the stomach/gullet/intestines and sexual contractions is easy to establish.
Then there's the idea of a person being "inside" another person, which is similar to penetrative sex, but more total, encompassing the whole body (I guess this is also the idea behind giantess stuff).
Then there's all the physical closeness and intimacy that plays into all this.

Then perhaps there's the added idea of being digested and "becoming a literal part of someone else's being" which is an ultimate form of intimacy.

Finally, there's the death=sex association which I explained in the gore post.
>>
>>36950857

>inanimate objects,

yeah, I can't explain this one;
but then again, it's probably too broad. Different objects are probably fetishised for different reasons.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.