[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh poor me, right?" Fucking shitty ass counselor.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1493005455090.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493005455090.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
"Oh poor me, right?"

Fucking shitty ass counselor. I wouldn't be coming to you if my problems made sense or if I knew how to deal with them.
>>
Your OP really doesn't tell us that much about what happened. Please elaborate.
>>
That's sorta the point tho, no one can help anyone else with their problems we're all hopelessly on our own no one cares shit's fucked desu
>>
>>36950136
Oh poor me please elaborate :(
>>
File: 1494258054123.png (249KB, 384x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494258054123.png
249KB, 384x406px
>>36950136
I'm telling him about things that happened, I flunked a class because I tried to stay away from the website because it made me feel scared and full of anxiety, and I lost my financial aid. He asks me why I even went in and I told them it was because my mom and dad said it was this or working, I wasn't ready for either but I'm just trying to do what they tell me while also trying to stay away from things that make me feel bad, so I did it. He says "Oh, poor me, right?" implying I'm just trying to feel sorry for myself, and yeah, maybe I am, but I didn't come there because I'm a well adjusted person who realizes all the problems I have and am ready and willing to give my all into fixing them. I came there because I'm a scared and fragile person who doesn't know how to make problems go away, who doesn't want to actually deal with them and just wants to regress back further. Just to talk about the bad things that happen if nothing else. After that he tells me that I "haven't changed in three years" and that it's "very disappointing" to him.
>>
File: 1490409033867.jpg (36KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1490409033867.jpg
36KB, 479x492px
>>36950372
You should get a different therapist. This guy seems to not be helping you out at all. What an asshole.
>>
>>36950372
>haven't changed in three years
This means your therapist is doing exactly nothing and is just using this as an excuse to bully you. You can tell because his first reaction was to mock you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.