[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the weed meme >smoked every day from age

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>tfw fell for the weed meme
>smoked every day from age 17-23
>wasted thousands of dollars
>panic attacks
>binge eating
>only desire i had was to get high

RIP to my late teens and early twenties, all for a fucking stupid meme plant.

fuck everything
>>
>>36950111
That's what you get for smoking when you were still a kid.

I didn't start smoking until I was 20.
>>
I smoke weed and it makes me happy, but I only smoke about once every 1-5 months. You can smoke and not be addicted, anon. It helps my depression for a bit and I actually do productive things I would never do while high.
>>
>>36950187
>but I only smoke about once every 1-5 months

So basically never
>>
>>36950187
whenever i smoke now i just get anxiety, am extemely uncomfortable and later i end up binge eating on a lot of food and hurting my insides. i'm done smoking weed for at least a few months, i want to get my shit together and stop being a NEET with no ambition other than to get high. i am disgusted with myself
>>
File: adf.jpg (19KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
19KB, 403x195px
>tfw fell for the 4chan meme
>browsed every day from age 14-20
>wasted thousands of hours
>shitposting attacks
>binge browsing
>only desire i had was to browse
>>
File: 1364766741969.jpg (76KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
1364766741969.jpg
76KB, 725x960px
>tfw fell for the psychedelics won't fuck your brain up long term meme
Still getting flashbacks, got memory loss and other shit constantly
>>
>>36950111
It's not the weed bud, unfortunately its just you
>>
>>36950268
i've never had a panic attack unless i was high, and i've never eaten 4000 calories in one sitting unless high as well

maybe it is just me, but whatever it is, it doesnt happen unless i'm stoned
>>
>>36950252

What is it with druggie normies and psychedelics? I obviously see practical medicinal uses for psychedelics but they need to be studied with scientific controls.

Some of the weirdest messed up people I've ever met have been 'dude LSD lmaos' I have a friend who is unable to even hold conversations anymore
>>
>>36950380
>I have a friend who is unable to even hold conversations anymore

why?
>>
>>36950111
Man you're an idiot
I've smoked three times in the past 7 days at age 20 and I'm worried I messed with my brain
>>
>>36950252
>taking too much LSD
>taking LSD if you have underlying mental health issues that could get exacerbated
Fuckin normies
>>
>>36950380
Have you tried them? They are really fun and can help with depression.
I used to do them for fun, about 2-3 times a month for a couple of years, it was fun but it definitely fucked me up. Yes I have read the studies about how psychedelics have no correlation with mental illness but still
>>
>>36950252
i fucked myself up last time i took lsd i was on a large dose and smoked so i was really out of it. Ended up getting really paranoid and freaking out injuring myself and i almost killed myself with a gun.
>>
>>36950310
The whole idea is marijuana is used to enhance things that comfort/appeal to you unstoned.

If you're using it and subconsciously you are prone to panic/anxiety and eating out of comfort then you will gravitate towards those activities.

for example : if someone takes comfort in walking in nature and eating healthy foods, they will most likely use marijuana to enhance what they love to do.
>>
>>36950111
i blame your parents,
>>
>>36950111
>tfw burned through $1000 worth of dissociative analogs and dollar store dxm in a year
RIP brain
>>
>>36950111
>be 12
>first joint
>be 14
>huffing strong detergents
could have been worse
>>
>>36950380
>tfw I was that friend to at least someone
not fake, maybe originally gay. I can't remember the last time I spoke out to someone I knew who wasn't my mother
>>
File: thatmakessense.jpg (83KB, 557x472px) Image search: [Google]
thatmakessense.jpg
83KB, 557x472px
>>36950724
true for me at least
I still like to comfort eat when I'm not high but I have positive inhibitions and stomach pains stopping me
>>
>>36950232
This. MapleStory too; fuck me.
>>
>wasted thousands of dollars

That's more a side effect of prohibition than anything else.

If weed were truly legal as it has been for 99.9% of human beings' relationship with it, it'd be free or nearly free.

Paying $10-$20 a gram for a dried up flower bud isn't normal, but on prohibition it is.
>>
>>36950268

When you smoke weed, it literally becomes part of you. That's how it works.

The THC molecules literally get inside your brain.
>>
>>36951187
I'm a Lil 157 haha go on gsm window , can u do chaos can with me?
>>
>>36951459
Wtf is my autocorrect ,what I meant to say was , I have a Lvl 157 hayato on gms windia , can you help me do chaos ask?
>>
>>36951187
I wasted so much time on maplestory back when it was good pre big bang.
Never made it past lvl 75 tho
>>
>>36950232
Dammit anon
>>
>>36950111
that's why they say youth is wasted on the young anon. Don't worry, I did the same thing except with other hobbies that were wastes of time like videogames etc. There is nothing we can do but believe in ourselves and look to the future.
>>
>>36951229
Here it is legal and it's still 55-65 for like 4 grams is that an OK price? Seems high to me. Seems like should be half that.
>>
>>36952434
It is
I live in a legal state and get eighths for 15-20
>>
That's not the weed's fault its your fault for only living to get stoned. I got plenty of shit done while smoking daily.
>>
>>36952299
Happiness is not a waste of time.
>>
File: 1827323673.jpg (51KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1827323673.jpg
51KB, 499x499px
>tfw fell for the weed meme
>turned out great and improved my life and makes it worth living
>cut out the kike that wants to feed me pills to keep me ""happy""

Too bad 4 you
>>
>>36950412
It fucks up your brain, you literally get stuck in the high for weeks, and you get rebounds
>>
>>36952518
But happiness can't be taxed anon
>>
>>36950111
Why can't you do things while high or just grow it yourself make profits and smoke
>>
>>36950111
Shit dude. At least you didn't stay drunk and do hard drugs for those years. I literally cannot remember anything from like 17-23
>>
I just don't smoke it because it makes you a retard

I want to hold respectable place in life, be upwardly mobile.
>>
>>36952658
if your lifegoal is to move upwards i strongly suggest you consider to kys.
go into the skies and never come back, like Elijah.
>>
I had to quit recently because I was legit going insane. The reallife damage is already done so its doesnt even matter.
>>
>>36952518
it is. Happiness is just a feeling. Its better to be interesting and take pride in yourself than just being blindly happy.
>>
>>36950187
>once every 1-5 months.
Thats how often I eat steak. Fuck outta here
>>
>>36950380
>unable to even hold conversations anymore
I dont need drugs for that
>>
>>36952434

Is it legal like catnip, or "legal" with five million bizarre and grossly disproportionate caveats and regulations?

I live in the US. My country force-feeds unregulated speed from unregulated third-world factories to 5 year old children while simultaneously waging war against an herb.
>>
>>36952568
No you retard why do you have friends
>>
>>36952761
>better to be interesting and take pride in something

Maybe for an egoist, but the point of suffering is to highlight happiness.
>>
>>36952758
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Now the question is how to go insane without smoking weed.
>>
>>36952924
the point is if you are interesting and love yourself and have purpose, then the suffering part doesn't make you suffer. Blind happiness only lasts in the short term, and like OP is finding out, he has nothing to fall back on.
>>
>>36952929
protip:
-turn on the news
-look at clock
-everytime clock makes a palindrome roll a dice
-add every numbers you got
-if even, write down what is said
-if odd, don't
-look at what you got on paper and find a pattern
>>
>>36952810
Um idk really. I think it's legal to smoke it and have it and stuff. They aren't gonna put you in jail for it. Over 21 I think and I don't know about selling.
>>
>>36953039
amateur
the news is a good idea
don't go outside and just let cable news tell you stuff
>>
>>36953068

Is it legal for people who don't own property to grow it?

If not then the situation is bizarrely over-regulated and subject to artificial market prices.

Weed is a plant. It grows like apple trees or blueberry bushes except much faster and easier.

These extreme regulations that make it out to be PUBLIC ENEMY CHEMICAL Z THE WORST DRUG OF ALL push its cultivation underground and artificially increase the price to absurd levels.

If any Tom, Dick, or Harry could casually grow weed in his backyard with no fear of "detection" then the stuff would be free or very close to free.

Same as it was for almost all the time people have been smoking weed. Paying lots of money for pot is a creation of prohibition.

The Aryans smoked weed for very close to free.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.