[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents went through messy divorce, filed when I was about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 200_e973ff_5439588.jpg (62KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200_e973ff_5439588.jpg
62KB, 497x732px
>parents went through messy divorce, filed when I was about 7 years old and took a long time, finally settled when I was about 10 or 11
>i sided with my dad because i knew my mom was fucked up, but my other siblings sided with my mom and my mom won custody
>divorce really JUSTed my dad, if it wasnt for me taking his side he probably would have killed himself
>him getting JUSTed made me feel JUSTed because i loved him more than anything and i hated seeing him suffer
>had a bad relationship with my mom for most of my life because again i knew she was not as nice or as good as pretended to be and i had lingering hatred for her JUSTing my dad
>finally started to warm up to her around 16 and patched things up
>20 now, always had a good relationship with my dad and my relationship with my mom has been pretty good for the last few years
>today, find an old tape recording in my dad's closet from when he worked at home as a telemarketer and had to record calls from the house phone
>its a recording of a conversation between my mom and my grandmother about how my dad won't let me and my siblings go to some event because he thinks it's too dangerous and we're too young
>grandmother says "Did you make sure to tell the kids that their dad is the one who isn't letting them have fun, and not you?"
>mom says yes
>grandma says "Good." like the fucking emperor from Star Wars
>this recording was dated from before my mom filed for divorce
>mfw i realized that my own mother colluded with my own grandmother to make me and my siblings hate my father, ruin his life, and ruin my life in the process
>they purposefully spread dissent against my father and planned it out well in advance of the actual divorce
>my mom literally schemed up an entire JUSTing for my dad from the start
>my dad doesn't even know about this

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't double murder my mother and my grandmother.
>>
>>36949370
cause you'd probably get ass raped in jail
>>
Do it, but don't get caught. Unless you have 10k lying around then send 2 hitmen.
>>
>>36949485
This is literally the only good reason not to. Try to fuck up their lives in any legal way possible.
>>
>>36949370
Women are universally garbage, how does this surprise you

Sounds like something my mother would do
>>
>>36949370
Damn... try just fucking with them Legally. Like just really petty shit that builds up, but do it anonymously
>>
>>36949534
This is the correct answer. Just fuck up their lives. Just be a dick to them and do everything within the legal limits to fuck their lives
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.