[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to college at 24 in fall Any of you /uni/ wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: pepeold13.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepeold13.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>tfw going to college at 24 in fall
Any of you /uni/ wanna help an elder out? I'd appreciate any advice

General /uni/gen too because I don't see one up.
>>
>>36948871
Not that old dude. I have people who are 30.

And for school, study AT school. Staying at home will make you unmotivated and distracted.
>>
>>36948938
It just feels weird being the "old guy". Everybody my age graduated 2 years ago, and I'll be having classes with 18 year olds who would've been in elementary school when I was graduating high school.

Thanks for the help. Idk if a /uni/gen will actually live long in this time of year
>>
Nobody gives a shit how old you are as long as you can hang with the normies, at least here. Many people try to get into colleges for 2 or 3 years after they graduate high school. I spent that time doing drugs, vidya and working odd jobs, what's the difference. Starting college at 22 was fine, I don't see how it would be different starting later as long as you don't have like a wife and kids.

I actually think there are like minded people all the way to 10 years of age difference from you. After that they're usually in a different stage in their life before or after you so it's hard to find mutual interests.
>>
>>36948871
I went to college older too and no one cares.

Good luck, my friend.
>>
>>36948998
Well, it's shit you can't do nothing about. Be glad you are doing something productive. It will feel really great if you put in some work and get good grades. Getting A or B and you will feel like the king of the world.
>>
File: computer.png (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
computer.png
23KB, 600x600px
>>36948871
>spent 18-19 doing useless classes and failing everything important
>will have to spend another 4 years just to get a bachelors

Welcome to hell OP. enjoy the "holy shit you're so old anon!" Comments from normies.
>>
24 in college is not old.

You're still a kid.
>>
>>36949257
I'm 21 and everyone I've known calls me a grown ass man.
>>
>>36949231
>>36949285
I actually attempted college fresh out of highschool 6ish years ago and I do remember everybody my age going "Holy fuck you're an old man. Buy us beer" to anybody over 21
>>
>>36949285
are you going to let comments of people who cant even buy their own liquor get to you?
>>
Its not weird unless you make it weird. Jk its not weird at all. Nobody will mind.
>>
>>36948871
I just turned 29 and am just now transfering from com coll for last 2 years of undergrad so I am 3 years behind u
>>
>>36949421
What were you doing for the 7orso years
>>
File: 1473219256477.jpg (166KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1473219256477.jpg
166KB, 848x848px
I have that feeling at 21, I wont be going to school until way longer than I should have.

I just want love and I work at wendys
>>
>>36949489
the same thing you will be doing for 7 years after graduation, part time shit jobs and nothing at all.
>>
>>36949504
>21
At least people your age are still in college.
>>
>>36949489
having adventures with alcohol, minimum wage jobs, drugs, & da streetz
>>
>>36948938
> Staying at home will make you unmotivated and distracted.
I learned this the hard way. worst part, im still living in our basement.
>>
>>36948998
if i see an old dude as my classmate, i'll look up to him.
>>
>>36948998
>classes with 18 year olds
No you wont, it will likely be heavily mixed
>>
>>36949703
Fucking normie I took 3 years off after school and was alone in my bedroom shitposting as a full time job kek

> tfw 22 yo virgin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.