[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious robots. How does it feel to know that you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 6

File: 19843218973.jpg (28KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
19843218973.jpg
28KB, 1024x768px
I'm curious robots. How does it feel to know that you will never serve your only biological purpose by having children? That you will never pass on your genes and leave a lasting legacy on the earth after you die?
>>
Like winning.

Because my heirs won't toil and suffer like me to be serfs.
>>
>>36948884
So you consider dying and almost immediately being forgotten to be winning? How sad.
>>
File: 1442528479349.jpg (4KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1442528479349.jpg
4KB, 108x125px
>>36948811
I have children. Now what?
>>
>>36948811
>it's a 'conservacuck mixes up biological drive with purpose' episode
>>
Don't give a single flying fuck. I will live my life without having to deal with a degenerate pooping and screaming leech.
Don't give a fuck about my "biological purpose" either, humans became free from natural instincts when they developed consciousness
>>
>>36948811
My poor eyesight is due to genetics so it's better for them to never be born.
>>
>>36949019
Now that's a fine specimen of a selfless man contributing to natural selection.
>>
>be a treasure of jeanitics and wyzdum
>don't pass on my treasure

Who /last laugph/ here
>>
>>36948918
Me too, I had mine in the castle of edenfall, by the fair maiden of queensthorpe. Which village did you bear your children, squire?
>>
>>36948811
It feels good. I would never bring another life into this place. I don't care about "passing on my genes" or having a "legacy."

>>36948907
Everyone will be forgotten so why does it matter? I never understand people who think this way.
>>
>>36949044
Gotta help out my boys some way
>>
Not a single fuck given, would not want to bring an innocent child into this shit world unless I could guarantee them good looks and lots of money.
>>
>>36948811
The "need" to carry on your genetics is a spook.

So, it feels pretty good to not give a shit about it.
>>
The majority of everybody who has lived didn't pass on their genes or had their lines die out, so I don't really care.

I would be okay with having children but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.
>>
>>36948811
Obviously feels bad, man.

How else would you think it feels?
>>
>>36948811
i honestly don't care. im a failed normie thats fucked dozens of girls and been in 2 LTRS. love is a meme and women are an absolute nuisance.

not to mention my parents got divorced when i was in 2nd grade, my mom divorce raped my dad, my dad is a beta faggot pussy who remarried a ghetto single mom, and basically i've lived through and witnessed what happens in modern america.
>>
I don't wan to watch my kids turn into me
>>
I try to think of it like this, I'm am the result of my forefathers, I merely bring on their genes and of all the kids that were created by my forefathers there have been many dead ends but also many that continue to breed on.
Besides that, I don't really feel like leaving a 'mark' on this already overpopulated world.

And of course, I wouldn't be able to find a gf anyway.
>>
>Implying I'm gonna ruin my body and future prospects just so Chad can cheat on me once my asshole rips during labor

Are you serious m8
>>
>>36949286
a real human grill on the interwebz
>>
the gouge i've left in the human psyche through 4chan will decide the fates of millions of fulsome manspawn after i'm gone
and i don't even give a shit about that either
>>
>>36949286
Of course! You gotta be a stacey like the rest of em!
>>
>>36949317
>>36949353
I'm just saying it sucks. I respect those who can, but I am not one of those people. I'd adopt desu
>>
>>36949396
I plan to adopt a child when I get financially stable.
I can't wait for that day.
>>
>>36949162
haha wow! a chad on this board! :D
>>
Having kids is too easy, any dumb nigger can have kids, I want a bigger challenge/achievement.
>>
>>36949434
That's admirable desu, I hate it when people have kids when they aren't ready and they're shitty parents and subject their kids to an awful environment. It happens so often, it really gives parenthood a bad name.
>>
It sucks but it's not about only having offspring, it's about raising them properly. Like, my father had offspring, but since I failed to pass on my genes he is kinda of a loser like me.
>>
>>36949696
Yeah it's really bad.
I know a few of my friends that had to go through that.
I would actually really love to be a father but first I'd have to find a wife that kinda thinks the same as me.
>>
>>36948811
>biological purpose
doesn't exist
>>
>>36949434
Think about what you are doing. You are raising another persons sperm. It's a product of 2 shitty people. Shitty people's offspring should die out. Do not be that guy.
>>
>>36949019
>>36949903
I'm the samefag. No one could possibly have worse genetics than I do lmao
>>
>>36948811
I was born an ugly autist. natural selection says I was a mistake and I don't really have a purpose.
>>
>>36949903
I do admit that I have pretty good genes besides my eyes
but I would rather give something to a child that has nothing.
>>
>>36949865
Same here, single mother eyyyyy.
It's just hard to respect the whole concept when so many people think it's as easy as popping out a kid. Like, it's a commitment that you should want to be GOOD at, not just passable.
>>
>>36948811
I have an almost mortal fear of ever having sex, because all it takes is one of your sperm to make it to that egg and that's it. And birth control can and will fail at the worst possible time. Pulling out is also not safe since precum has sperm in it, and that will have made its way deep into her pussy long before you really cum. Not to mention STD risks.
>>
>>36950017
Right? I don't think people truly understand what they need to do when they have a kid. A friend of mine (basically a chad) went and fucked his girlfriend and she got preggo. He has to deal with the baby now because the girlfriend left and he doesn't want his mother to help because he feels like he can handle it even though all he does is go to work and play videos most of the day. Like dude you have a fucking child come on. At least stop denying your mom and let her help
>>
I feel like jetsam, just floating alongside the world but never with it. Like a one-off mistake off the conveyor belt of biological evolution.
>>
>>36948811
even if i would have a gf.
i would put making myself kids on hold for 2-4 years. as my sister just "got" one several months ago. and half of the house reeks of piss and shit
>>
>>36949250
Then don't be a shitty father qt
>>
There's no such thing as a biological purpose.
>>
Donated my eggs, I'm good.

Already got kids out there.
>>
>>36950126
Yeah it's ridiculous and imo pretty gross how casually people treat it.
Like, caveman days sure everyone have a random baby, but with survival rates so damn high today, it's just wasteful and making the world a worse place if you don't raise your child to be the best they can.
>>
>>36950229
I look at the U.S. and notice how casual getting girls pregnant now-a-days is.
What ever happen to standards and understanding how much harm that does especially at a young age.
Sure have sex but don't just do it to people you just met. At least do it with someone you love like fuck. I could go on and on about this.
>>
>>36950339
Yeah truly, I agree.
And yeah fuck it's such a big topic, so much to talk about. I get that too, I just ramble.
>>
File: autist dutch sperm donor.png (60KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
autist dutch sperm donor.png
60KB, 487x600px
>>36948811
Who the fuck said that this was never gonna happen? You gotta think outside your hugbox sometimes, anon.
>>
>>36950017
I just realized what you meant by single mother
My father had to raise four children by himself. I'm the only one who hasn't done anything bad lmao

>>36950457
I typically listen to people rather than be the one who does it. Feels kinda good desu
>>
File: garoo.jpg (415KB, 550x3679px) Image search: [Google]
garoo.jpg
415KB, 550x3679px
Feels okay. I'm a dysfunctional male specimen who was never meant to reproduce. It's better for everyone that my genes are not passed

Pic related
>>
>>36950552
Oh yeah lol i'm not a single mother, I meant I have a single mother.

And yeah, I prefer a back and forth. I feel bad when I talk over someone too much, but I tend to do it irl. It's easier to have an evenly balanced convo online desu
>>
>>36948988
>humans became free from natural instincts when they developed consciousness

Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>36950598
Having a balanced convo is always good to have.
Echochambers aren't always healthy.

You seem pretty chill. Do you want to message each other on a temp email/discord/any other NSA grabbing technology?
>>
>>36949160

It's nice to hear one of you actually admit it.
>>
>>36948988
what the fuck are you talking about dude
are you sane?
>>
>>36950730
I have a discord!
It's hiro protagonist #7580
>>
The common rabble don't leave much of a legacy do they? I know fuck all about my grandparents. If I were to have kids they would never learn about them and then they would practically be forgotten.
>>
File: 1485400819896.jpg (98KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485400819896.jpg
98KB, 409x409px
>>36950515
>heartbroken women

HA

>semen used despite hereditary autistic disorder

HAHAH

>fathered at least 22 children

Holy shit my sides... didn't know autists could be so devilish, but then again I am on 4chan
>>
I'm mentally ill so I'm not expected to do any of that. I'm just a silent observer
>>
>>36950890
Sent a request. The username is Cleyed
>>
>>36948811
I already have. If you're childfree you might as well eat a grenade because your life is worthless.
>>
>>36948907
Unless youre famous everyone will forget you after your funeral
>>
>>36948811
Feels good, means my defective genes won't pass on, also my sister already did pass hers unfortunately
>>
>>36948907
Why The fuck would you care about being remembered if you dont exist anymore?
>>
>>36950890
I didn't put the numbers, shiet
It's Cleyed#3496
>>
I have met someone with whom I'd like to have children. Only thing is that both of us has a shit genepool and our children would be fucked up beyond belief mentally, but they would be beautiful. Is it worth it, bros?
>>
>>36950980
not wasting any single opportunity to get le mythical fembot gf huh, faggot?
>>
>>36948811
>How does it feel to know that you will never serve your only biological purpose by having children? That you will never pass on your genes and leave a lasting legacy on the earth after you die?
I honestly don't know, i accepted the fact that i would die alone so early in my life that i just don't remember ever feeling something about it.
It's as if you were asking me how does it feel to know that i will never be a super saiyan, sure at some point of my life i wanted to, but i've always known for a fact that it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>36951141
I could care less about getting a gf my dude. They seem like a pretty chill person to talk to so might as well, y'know?
>>
>>36951178
like all the other guys here
but you aimed only for the one with the pussy
>>
>>36951201
I've actually met a lot of anons on here and still talk to about five of them.
>>
>>36951230
good for you
thanks for making threads into a social network for finding "fembot gfs"
>>
>>36951261
All of them are guys. No need to be a salty spitoon.
>>
>>36951293
there's all need when you normies ruin this place with all that shit
>>
>>36951325
I've been on the computer for 13 years and I'm 19. If you constantly have that mindset you're going to go nowhere with your life.
>>
>>36951358
kek'd at a 19 year old normie giving life advice in here
go fuck yourself, boy
>>
>>36951376
Hey man if you're not going to take advice from someone who's doing better in life than you then what's the point of constantly complaining on this board?
>>
>>36951408
i'm complaining about you teen faggots ruining the board
the point is trying to make you aware of what you're doing
want to fuck some girl? go to facebook
seems more like your kind of website to spend time on
>>
>>36951408
>doing better in life
By what measure?
>>
>>36948811
at least i know my wife will pass on her genes
>>
>>36951437
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKERS WE NEED TO KEEP HATING WOMEN AND CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT LIFE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TO FIX IT
Jesus christ dude there's a reason why no one likes this board and you're part of the problem.
I don't have the urge to fuck anyone. I just enjoy talking to people.
>>
>>36951512
>Jesus christ dude there's a reason why no one likes this board
then just leave and stop abusing this board into a social network for you teen faggots to hook up
haven't you got her discord yet? then fucking leave
>>
>>36951490
Going towards a career that pays 115k+

>>36951549
This board is hilarious to read so nah I'm good. Just because you haven't seen a girl in years doesn't mean everyone who tries to talk to one means they wanna fuck them lmao
>>
>>36951587
your reasons don't matter
we don't care if you want to fuck her, give her money or lick her feet
just fuck yourself outta here, boy
you're the problem with this board
>>
>>36951657
>constantly harassing people
>constant hate towards individuals
>obsessing over the five girls that do webms for you guys
Yeah man I'm the problem.
>>
>>36951437
The board has been ruined for a long time. Im pretty sure most of users aren't even virgins now, and you got anons here all the time now that are even married and/or have kids. It's been a /b/ /pol/ offshoot with a minority of robots reeeing hopelessly for a while.
>>
>>36951712
>constantly harassing people
harassing you because of your destructive behavior
>obsessing over the five girls that do webms for you guys
you're more likely to be this guy
i'm not the one trying to get virtual gfs in this board
>>
File: bed.jpg (17KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
17KB, 540x444px
>>36948811
Pretty bad.

Unfortunately though, I'm not actually white (although I do look pretty much identical to white people). As a result, I can't have children with a non-white, because this would increase the number of non-whites relative to whites, and I can't have children with a white woman because this would dilute her white genes, so I've just resigned myself to not having any kids.

It's too bad though. I feel genuinely angry whenever I see two parents in public with a young kid. Oh well. Such is life, I suppose.
>>
>>36951757
>you have destructive behavior
holy shit that made me laugh
You need to stop projecting
>>
>>36951787
>turning /r9k/ into /soc/ isn't destroying the boards essence in favor of his horniness
>>
>>36951041
will no one answer this guys question?
>>
>>36951823
>trying to claim /r9k/ is something that it isn't but butthurt that people go into an echochamber and put in their two cents
>>
>>36951849
if it isn't better it's only because of people like you
>>
>>36951874
>too arrogant to know that they have flaws and try to blame it on other people
>>
>>36951901
>so arrogant that projects his own arrogance on others when someone else states a factual problem with his behavior
wouldn't expect less from a 19 year old child
>>
>>36951940
>tries to use their own argument against them
Really makes you think
>>
>>36951961
implying your projection was an argument somehow

>This board is hilarious to read
>Just because you haven't seen a girl in years
>someone who's doing better in life than you

this is more like what projection is all about
i hope it's clear enough for you
>>
>>36952029
If I was truly projecting I wouldn't be having this conversation with you my boy
>>
>>36952029
>>36952052
>derailing the thread this fucking hard.

Shit like this is why 4chan is dying.
>>
>>36952074
You're right, I'm gonna stop this.
>>36952029
twas fun bb
>>
>>36948811
Feels good.

I have never wanted kids since I was a child. That never changed.
>>
>>36948811
>How does it feel to know that you will never serve your only biological purpose by having children?

There's pain that attends the realization that you are one of those things that no one could bear the thought of having children with. Nature has imbued you with the impulses as everyone and yet, in Her wisdom, withheld from you the possibility of satisfying them. Yet this is the fate of any abomination that issued from the race of men and yet found itself born into that of monsters.

As one such ghoul considered unfit for humanity's passion play, the sort of garbage that Nature consigns to Her Gehenna, I see the prospect of having a child in a different light. One who participates in the act of giving rise to new life serves as an executioner as well. The child one brings into the world will someday grow old enough to recognize its own mortality, it will have to struggle with that visceral anxiety that haunts every conscious being that understands said consciousness will be snuffed out. An old man now, the terror of Death is something I feel more intimately than whatever joys Life has to offer. The notion of condemning another to that same experience, the looming of the gallows as one treads closer to them, seems like an act of cruelty.

Of course, these are the thoughts of the repulsive sort of thing that never knew the happiness youth can provide. Parents innocently bring children into the world because they do so in the spring and summer of their lives. They are young enough to ignore that the days are growing shorter and that the winter that awaits them will someday claim their children as well. The Garden is full of delights; why wouldn't one invite a new soul to enjoy them?

Strange, isn't it? When it comes to the question of children, the only things that take into account the inevitable expulsion from Paradise are the monsters that were never allowed to enter into it.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.