[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If virginshaming was just as socially unacceptable as slutshaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

If virginshaming was just as socially unacceptable as slutshaming would that make you any less depressed?
>>
No as I'd still be a virgin and unlike women I have enough brain power to shame myself without having society do it for me.
>>
>>36948693
No you retarded tourist how does that get me a loving gf
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>36948693
No, because I'm not a virgin and still crippingly depressed

really makes you think
>>
>>36948693
No cause women would still reject me for being a virgin, they just wont mock me.
Its actually worse that way because then they wouldn't be honest about why they don't like you
>>
>>36948750
How'd you do it, robot?
>>
File: thinkspin.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinkspin.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>36948780
I was at the right place at the right.

>mallgoth punk in the early 2000s
>see qt mallgoth girl around school
>too spaghetti to talk to her there
>go out to bar with friend and his friends
>mallgoth girl is there
>buy her drinks
>buy myself drunk
>that perfect level of drunk where I'm not as nervous but still have some level of filter on me
>talk about early 2000s meme music with her
>take her home
>balls deep no condor
>tell her, like the autist that I am, that it was my first time
>she laughs and says I'm cure
>we date for like 6 months

oh and she was dating one of those friends of my friend at the time. whoops.

That was a million years ago though. I've been with other girls since but that was also centuries ago.
>>
>>36948947
>no condor

I kinda miss those bird of prey threads.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.