[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to the fag a few weeks ago who told me to dump all my savings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot 2017-05-11 14.51.37.png (24KB, 390x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-05-11 14.51.37.png
24KB, 390x419px
to the fag a few weeks ago who told me to dump all my savings into cryptocurrency like eth and litecoin, thanks a lot asshole. its plummeting and im losing everything
>>
>investing in crytpocurrency
You're an idiot and every thread that shills them have at least 1 anon telling you that it's a scam

It's your fault for falling for a get rich quick scheme
>>
Price of etherium and litecoin is still higher than it was 2 weeks ago.

Also don't "invest" in anything you don't fucking understand.
>>
>not understanding that when you dump money into the game they cash out

Lol
>>
>investing in something that will never produce anything and has no real world value
Your fault, dumbass
>>
File: IMG_0600.jpg (86KB, 960x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
86KB, 960x604px
Biz is a containment board for people who will die poor

>he fell for the crypto currency meme
>>
LOL
>fell for the meme
>>
>he didn't invest in ripple / xrp

yep you made a mistake
>>
>>36948043
This.
/biz/ is
40% NEETs looking for get-rich-quick schemes
20% wagecucks trying to learn from 4chan (lol) how to lose money playing the stock markets
45% trolls who tell you bullshit in order to scam you or just laugh at your misfortune
5% actually well off people who are there to shitpost and they'll never share their secrets
>>
File: 24_21-57-28.png (641KB, 947x655px) Image search: [Google]
24_21-57-28.png
641KB, 947x655px
>>36947969
You stupid sack of shit dont listen to anyone without doing your own research, trust noone, not their sources nothing, only what youve pulled from the blody ground yourself. Why would anyone share "quicc way to quicc cash".
>>
wtf is going on with Ripple, I thought it was a total scam coin 3 years ago, now it has a market cap of 7+ billion.

Is the price manipulated? fake trades?
>>
>>36948184
It's just people who made money off of the other cryptocurrencies pumping money into the next one so that they can shill "the REAL next ezqwikcash" to retards. Once ripple falls it will be another one you'll hear shilled on 4chan. The only people who make out on it are the ones in on it
>>
>>36948184

Yes it's all fake. It's some NEET running a virtual machine in his attic simulating trades.
>>
>>36948124
That adds up to a whacking 110% anon
>>
>>36948124
>110%
What did he mean by this?
Origg
>>
>>36948124

Something is fishy about your post

110%?
>>
>hm I don't know anything about stocks or investing
>should I invest in this stock that has absolutely no real world value, no powerful entity backing it in the real world, and produces nothing?
>Idk sounds sketchy but 4chan says it's a great idea and will make me big money fast
- Idiots like you on 4chan.
>>
>>36948236
if you own the exchange or the exchange is 0% fee then it really could be.
>>
>>36948315

It really is. Not just "could be".
>>
File: pM75l65.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pM75l65.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>36948268
>>36948281
>>36948286
A man's gotta turn a profit you know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.