[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally, finally cute virgin gf >in love with each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9222.jpg (23KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9222.jpg
23KB, 250x200px
>tfw finally, finally cute virgin gf
>in love with each other deeply
>both agree that marriage is pointless but to spend our whole lives with each other
>can talk easily for hours, which is rare for both of us

We're all gonna make it boys.
>>
You did good robot.

You did good.
>>
>>36947563
she's underage, right
>>
You lucky son of a bitch.
Good job though. Wish I found someone like that
>>
Enjoy it because it will not last forever
>>
>>36947909
Guess

>>36947924
You will anon. Just be the best you that you can be first and don't settle for a dumb Stacey.

>>36947947
This will. At least until one of us dies.
>>
>>36947563
Where did you find yourself such a qt OP?
>>
>>36947563
so happy for you anon
even though the idea of all of us having good things in life certainly does make me happy
i highly doubt it

best of luck to the both of you
>>
RAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GTFO NORMIE
>>
File: 1493135067732.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493135067732.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I'm genuinely happy for you, anon. Best of luck to you and your girl, robot.
>>
File: 1488613404472.jpg (55KB, 409x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488613404472.jpg
55KB, 409x558px
>>36947563
>find qt virgin gf
>hit it off
>she gets impatient because I make no moves
>Chad has his way with her

Somewhere up there, god is laughing at all of us including you OP. Always wait for the shit encrusted lining. Nothing in life is without consequence. We are all his saturday night entertainment.
>>
>>36948076
>This will. At least until one of us dies.
You're so delusional its sad.
You should start slowly resenting her so that you won't miss her after she dumps you.
>>
>>36947563
>>36948340
Not this anon, but I want to know op
>>
>tfw she slowly becomes more and more distant and you know you're losing her but the harder you try to fix things the more you push her away

Soon you'll know this feel :^)
>>
>tfw finally, finally cute virgin gf
>we kiss and cuddle
>she expresses caring for me, misses me
>I'm scared of appearing too needy, so I message her only like once a week
>keep trying to set something up again, but it's been weeks since our last awesome date
>she slowly stops responding
I've fucked this one up so hard, haven't I?
Is there anyway to fix this? Should I just be completely open about my feelings?
>>
>>36947563
Good luck for you. We probably aren't all gonna make it, because sadly just there aren't as many virgins as there should be, but at least there's hope for some of us.
Don't listen to the anons who tell you she's gonna cuck you, for example, statistically the marriages where the girl was a virgin are the most stable, so you have better chances of staying together long term than the average normie who gets some slut party whore gf.

>>36950130
wow nigga you shouldn't have listened to PUA-tier advice. You don't appear needy if you genuinely have something interesting to talk about when you message her, you only do if you have nothing to talk about but send her some bullshit every day. Just try not to appear beta, try telling her that you would like to go to x place at y time instead of asking if she would like to do "something" in the "future".
>>
>>36947563
My story is simmilar, but i wasn't a virgin, but a beta faggot.
>got gf, love her
>be young act like shit
>she strays further
>chad appears, she takes his cock
>regrets it and come back
>being a beta faggot i take her back
>shit repeats twice
>i cheat on her too once(atleast that)
Finally leave her because a qt younger virgin likes me.
I take her virginity in 30 days, she bled on my bath tub then cried because she though i would be disgusted and leave her.
Asked her why did she accept having sex so she said she was afraid i would leave her if she didnt put out.
Together for 4 years.
I come to this board to inspire people and help people.
>inb4 normie get out reee
I have my robot problems too, i have NO other friends other than her, she's a robot too.
>>
>>36949940
Things like this depress me so badly, i remember when i was young and thought love was forever, until she fucked chad and i cried like a little bitch drunk around some class mates(grils) atleast i got a hug................................................................................................................
>>
>>36950561
>if you genuinely have something interesting to talk about
That's the thing, I don't really have anything interesting to say. Mainly just lame jokes and date logistics. I don't want to annoy her with my boringness, I guess.
>>
>>36950671
>that story
Feels good man
thanks for sharing
>>
>>36950094
Worst feel in the world to be oreganilio
>>
>>36950094
Sometimes those stupid butterflies just go away and it's your insecurities and lack of experience that thinks she's straying further away.
Just be pleasant and fun and NEVER take your anger out on her. Keep it inside until you are calm then talk.
I somehow managed to keep her for a long time, if i lose her i'm an heroing on life stream on facebook. I'll ask people to come and post it here so you can laugh at me.
>>
>>36950851
Well yeah the problem is that you haven't been together for long enough to have any interesting shared topic to talk about, but it will happen with time. Surely you must have something to talk about that you know she would find interesting though, after all, you most likely didn't just spend your previous dates sitting in silence.
>>
File: 1494324198468.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1494324198468.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>36947563
Nice job Anon.

This means you finally have an excuse to escape from this board.

Run now that you can.
>>
>>36949980
Omegle of all places.

>>36951264
This is going to be my last post on this board. Godspeed to all of you, I love every single one of you and will never forget everything r9k taught me and the keks that were had. Don't give up robots.
>>
>>36947563
>inb4 she is under 16 and have only been dating for a week
Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>36951077
Thanks for the advice Anon
Dog bless
>>
>>36950671
Awww how adorkable
>>
>>36951306
>omegle
oh my fucking christ
see you back here in a month anon
>>
>>36951306
WAIT
Did you use text or vid chat first time talking?
>>
>>36951653
Vid chat.

We've been talking every day for 7 months straight.
>>
>>36947563
Good job. Good luck. Hope it works out.
>>
>>36951703
Alright, ty you may be freed from robotdom
If you come back I will still accept you
>>
File: 1470043183422.jpg (101KB, 789x805px) Image search: [Google]
1470043183422.jpg
101KB, 789x805px
>>36947563
I don't belive you. She must be secretly not a virgin, or cheating behind your back......
OP please give an update in a month or two for me to actually believe you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.