[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1456882888235.jpg (75KB, 618x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456882888235.jpg
75KB, 618x349px
>"Oh hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought we'd swing by and introduce ourselves..."
>>
>gay but white
>white kid

i'd chat with them
>>
>>36946923
"Haha, cool, cool. Well, I'm anon. What're your names?"

what, im not homophobic.
>>
>>36946923
Oh hey, I'm anon, nice to meet you. Who is the father of this little guy? I'd like an opportunity to meet his mother too if we're going to be neighbours.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
I wouldn't even answer the door. Why the fuck would I open my door to strangers
>>
Whats the haps chaps? Got some brown butter nutella cookies here for you, some are special if you know what I mean. Welcome to the neighbourhood and please, ignore any screaming you hear from this place, seeya later.
>>
>>36946963
this

also 'who's this little guy' people love when you notice their kids in a friendly way
>>
>>36946923
Leave the child alone or I'll call the police you pedophiles
or fug my boipucci and I'll let it slide
>>
I only befriend single gay guys to share tfw no bf, sorry
Stop rubbing your happiness and success on my face too
>>
>gays doing this in my primarily Hispanic neighborhood
May god have mercy on their gay little souls, Jorge is going to fuck their shit up.
Does seem like something that could happen realistically, shit's getting gentrified and watching the interactions between yuppie scum and us povvo droogs is getting funny.
>>
>>36946956
>He thinks the guy on the right is white
>>
>>36946923
Get the fuck off my property you goddamn white devils, and take your genetically inferior brood spawn with you.
>>
I don't like how prominent homosexuality is in our culture, and I really don't like how people think gays should be able to adopt kids, but I'm not going to be a jerk to individuals.

At east the kid isn't a nigger.
>>
>>36946923
I'm cool with homos desu senpai I mean I'd have to be right or I'd be some sort of hypocrite right.
>>
>>36947860
Realistically it would be unless they're loaded enough to get a white surrogate, and I mean fucking loaded.

White kids are expensive, adopting black babies is like the Great Value of adopting. White babies are few and far between.
>>
Hey, I'm anon. Cute kid.
Which one of you is the uncle?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.