[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I shot myself in the head with a FMJ round would it kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1493862197721.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493862197721.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
If I shot myself in the head with a FMJ round would it kill me quick? Or do I need to get hollow points? It's 7.62 X 25.

Baby rats unrelated
>>
You wouldn't need a special case to begin with, your head isnt made of metal. Hollow point will tear through flesh. Why a 7.62 though? A 9mm works just fine.
>>
>>36946699
A high velocity piece of hot metal going through your brain is going to kill you.
>>
>>36946733
Oh.

7.62x25. I misread.
>>
bro, you got a fukken tokarev?

don't kill yourself with that, give it to me and just stand on some train tracks or something
>>
Make sure the bullet goes through your cerebellum if you don't want that 0.1% braindead chance.
>>
>>36946733
It was literally the only gun in the store I could afford. I'm worried about surviving it.
>>
>>36946828
DON'T KILL YOURSELF WITH MY MILSURP SLAVSHIT YOU CUNT
>>
>>36946802
Yah that's why it says that on the side. Is it a good gun or something?
>>
>>36947084
I want it dude. where do you live?
>>
>>36946699
you could shoot yourself in the chest (heart prolly) then imediately shoot yourself in the head. fmj isn't ideal, survival rates with gun suicide is higher than you'd think.
>>
People survive gunshot wounds to the head, I think shooting your neck arteries would probably guarantee death.
>>
File: 1492257316308.jpg (255KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492257316308.jpg
255KB, 1200x900px
>>36946699
00 buck shot. Absolutely nothing less.

Single shot 12g shotguns are 200$ starting. Get yourself one of those and a box of 00 buck shells. Do not fire under chin ( have read horror stories of chin bones absorbing shot energy and leaving people crippled with no jaws)

Basically drive out (or bus) to the middle of nowhere and hike out in the deep deep woods. Then either take hiking up as a hobby and improve your life or suck start the shotgun.
>>
>>36946699
When it comes to pistols, shot placement is everything

but see >>36947276 as this post is spot on
>>
Shot placement matters more than type of round, a .22 can kill you
>>
>>36947276
>Basically drive out (or bus) to the middle of nowhere and hike out in the deep deep woods. Then either take hiking up as a hobby and improve your life or suck start the shotgun.

KEK'D DAMN HARD ANON.
>>
>>36946699
Anon, if you shoot yourself, first put gasoline on yourself, light yourself on fire, then blow your brains out, if you somehow survive the shot you will certainly lose consciousness and burn to death.
>>
>>36948175
the point of shooting yourself is that there's no pain and it's quick. Fuck off with that. Better to take some aspirine so you bleed to death quicker in case you don't die immediately
>>
>>36948459
>>36948175
forgot to say, lighting yourself on fire before taking the shot makes it more likely to screw up shot placement. So fuck no
>>
File: 210179i_ts.jpg (124KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
210179i_ts.jpg
124KB, 1154x1154px
Take a drill. Drill about 1/8" into the tip of the bullet. It's common practice to make homemade hollow points for 7.62x25 rounds.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.