[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Alright class. Now that everyone has presented let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: go ahead anon.jpg (106KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
go ahead anon.jpg
106KB, 1300x866px
>"Alright class. Now that everyone has presented let's move on"

>"BUT ANON HASN'T PRESENTED YET"
>>
Oh god. THAT FUCKING KID!
>>
>>36946100
>Tfw have to present in English class tomorrow

Wish I had a fucking gun.
>>
I always go first because there's no bar set, and people will forget about your presentation after the next 2-3. If you go last everybody will remember yours and how much spaghetti you spilled. Yours will also be the one everybody compares theirs too by them saying "whew at least mine wasn't as bad as his"
>>
>>36946171
nah if you go first people will judge you very much beacause they want to know what their presentation is supposed to look like. Basically you are the bar that people will refer to. imo the best option is to go as one of the 5-10 first, but not the 2-3 first
>>
>>36946366
most people stop caring after the second guy, and most classes I had with presentations only had four in a day.
third is the optimal choice
>>
>>36946432
>most people stop caring after the second guy
They stop caring about what you have to say, but their caring for riffing you and everything you do is amplified because they've turned off their brains and they're bored
>>
>>36946171
>>36946366
>>36946432
2nd or third is the best
>>
File: 1491565231259.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491565231259.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>36946100
>get up in front of class
>"my name is anon and I will be presenting your future!"
>"you see, getting older is tough and has serious mental damage that goes along with it"
>gesture towards the teacher
>"For example Mrs.Anon is in a crippling marriage to a man she doesn't love"
>"She cheats on him daily and the only reason she stays with him is for the money and the kids"
>"As soon as they are of the ripe age of 11 she will destroy the family"
>"The father after about 7 years will blow his brains out"
>"The mother, Mrs.Anon will get a dead beat boyfriend that abuses her because she doesn't have any self respect anymore to leave him"
>"The kids will be messed up by drugs and a rough upbringing of being told the father is to blame"
>"As soon as the kids leave the mother she will soon overdose on pills through suicide and the dead beat boyfriend will take everything"
>"Then when the kids get older the cycle will start again"
>sit back down
>nobody will bother me again
>>
>>36946557
greentexts have to be somewhat believable to be funny
>>
>>36946589
Who said anything about it being a real story?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.