[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want is a virgin wife. Everyone says it gets better later,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sadpepe.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
All I want is a virgin wife.

Everyone says it gets better later, or that I'm looking in the wrong places. Yet I see forum post after forum post which are invariably answered, "They do not exist."

Give me something resembling hope
>>
They really don't exist my dude, forget this idea.

The only way to get a virgin wife is to be her childhood friend and thus fuck her before marriage, other than that,
she would have to be retarded, disabled or have an even worse problem that surely would make it not worth the trouble.

WAKE UP FELLOW ROBOT, RELEASE YOURSELF FROM THIS ILLUSION
>>
So rare that it won't happen.

The one time I ran into a virgin girl it was freshman year of college. She was a sheltered Christian girl. I fucked her titties and left her. She might still be a virgin but her boob virginity is mine.
>>
You'll end up very disappointed if you get what you want.
>>
They do exist, but if you want to find one you'd probably do better looking in a more old-fashioned, traditional culture.

This will come with its own set of challenges, as this culture will be different than your own and while you may both value premarital virginity, her culture might hold other values that you do not.
>>
I've dated and fucked 3 virgin girls. I don't really see the appeal
>>
In western countries, female virgins are severely mentally disturbed. If you want a normal one you'll have to go to a dirt poor country where the daughters are too busy helping their family to have sex.
>>
there are only two types of virgin women that exists
1. hardcore religious
2. deformed monstrosities
anything else has been railed by Chad. even the innocent girl next door types.
>>
>>36944811
Ive talked to a virgin 16yo in croatia from this board

She said she loves to make people happy more than anything else
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.