/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walking to a local computer store to replace a cable that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494387894613.jpg (121KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1494387894613.jpg
121KB, 700x788px
>Walking to a local computer store to replace a cable that was damaged
>Stop near a corner by a gas station because someone I knew back in high school saw me
>Talk to them for maybe 5 minutes and continue on my way
>A couple minutes later a police car comes rushing into a parking lot I was passing
>They quickly park by me and get out of the car
>They stop me and demand to see my ID
>Apparently in the short time I was by the gas station someone called the cops saying I was vagrant begging for money
Fucking normalfags. This is why I don't go outside, I bet it was some short haired normalfag fucking Chad or some shit that though I was homeless because I had long hair.
>>
>>36944053
Stop dressing Iike a bum. Wear sweatpants and a tee shirt like a normal non-normie
>>
>>36944101
I was wearing a leather jacket, t-shirt, and jean shorts. Does that really look homeless?
>>
>>36944101
Stop dressing like a bum
Wear sweatpants
Your giving conflicting info here Anon
>>
File: 1494036493827.jpg (42KB, 579x457px) Image search: [Google]
1494036493827.jpg
42KB, 579x457px
>>36944053
Also, now that I think about it I pretty much have the same hair as Tomoko. So I was
>Wearing leather jacket, t-shirt, and jean shorts
>Very long hair, it was brushed though
>Unshaven face
>Also, wearing newish glasses
STILL it's fucking bullshit to assume someone is homeless and begging for money just because they have a different style. FUCKING NORMALFAGS WASTING THE POLICE'S TIME TO FUCK WITH ME
>>
>>36944053
>>36944432
>Police showing up for a vagrant
Either you live literally nowhere in some pissant flyover or you're lying
>>
>>36944626
I live in Cicero, a suburb of Chicago. Don't know what counts as "literally nowhere" so maybe that does?
>>
>>36944053
>>36944432
Y'know, I've been thinking about it more and the person I talked to was a woman. So, it might have been white knighting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.