[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ex normie/ here? I used to have friends, gfs, the whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1409534481593.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1409534481593.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
Who /ex normie/ here?

I used to have friends, gfs, the whole 9 yards. I don't know what happened. It all fell apart
>>
how was the average daily life of a normie?
>>
I was always an outsider but not as much as now, no. I just get annoyed around people for no reason. I've unlearned communicating with them. It came to early, I think
>>
In all my life i have never been normie
>>
>>36943736
I meant that I was a slight outsider, yet still normie*
>>
>>36943730
Pretty... normal.

Significantly less lonely.
>>
I used to be kind of normie, but now I'm a trans with no friends
>>
>>36943692
>used to have gfs really never had friends
>start balding
>quit life
>get fat
>get weird
>get sweaty and anxious
>devolop fetish
>mentally ill

Girls randomly used to message me on Facebook and stuff. Haven't got a Facebook notification in 2 years.
>>
>>36943943
That's what I'm most afraid of and a big con arguement for me against transitioning...
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (41KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
41KB, 601x508px
I thought I was a a normalshit in high school because I was in the band and it was full of weirdos. I had friends and a pretty cute gf.

When I got to college I wondered why I wasn't bonding with anyone until I realized I was a cyborg and the band was full of robots.

That was 8 years ago. Now I'm just an old boy cyborg who has existential anxiety
>>
>>36943692
Were there any early signs? I'm still mostly a normie, but sometimes I look through this forum and wonder if might end up here 24/7.
>>
File: dat feel.jpg (38KB, 509x611px) Image search: [Google]
dat feel.jpg
38KB, 509x611px
>>36943692
>started pretty normie like in school time
>lot of friends, always hang out irl because of no internetz
>tiem goes on, friendbase slowly decreasing. So slowly that I didn't even noticed
>still got few friends in college I occationally hung out with
>be me now, started job
>tfw noone left and just communicate with few people via smartphone to share dank memes
>see these people 3, maybe 4 times a year
Just wtf happened????
>>
sorry venting incoming

I wasnt even a full normie. i was the weird one in the normie group, i got the worst treatment out of all the people in the normie group, they didnt include me in everything they did, they went to some parties without me, they sort of picked on me when they were bored i guess. but i was still somewhat one of them. they made school alot more bearable.

oneitis was my best friend for years. and i havent seen her for 3 years now, i miss her every single day. shes the only one i tried contacting after high school but she just does not care about me anymore, while ive spent 3 years not living a day without thinking about her atleast once.

after high school ive become a completely degenerate, like >>36943736 said, ive completely unlearend communication with them. now im a depressed neet that cant hold a conversation with anyone without making them feel awkward. i only go outside to get food, i used to somewhat be somebody. i used to be happy with pretty much 0 worries.

i wish i got invited to some reunion soon, i wish i could see my old friends again, im not gonna hit them up on normiebook. because they have moved on ages ago, and are living succesful lives, they have jobs or are still studying at school to get their succesful jobs later on. while ive been stuck in the past for years. they dont care about me anymore, i dont even know why i wanna see them again. im just empty and alone now, with many self destructive mental problems that ill never be able to fix
>>
>>36944641
That's pretty normal anon. Most people just wageslave until they retire, frequently bars and places for petty social interaction.

That's why people get married. The idea of consistent sex, someone to socialize with, and have it be regular. Now people don't even like that too much either.
>>
>>36944802
life surely is cruel...
>>
Once a normie, always a normie. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>36944709
I'm sorry anon, here's a (You) 4u.
I don't think you should hit them up though , I was in a similar position and I'm painfully aware about them always being slightly annoyed by me and only keeping me around because all normie groups need someone on the bottom of the hierarchy for normies to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>36944423
I mean, I'm happier overall I think. And I def get more sex so that's cool, I just don't really have friends anymore cause they were all pretty put off by the whole thing
>>
File: 6qimgw7kjiqx.jpg (113KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
6qimgw7kjiqx.jpg
113KB, 864x960px
>>36943692
Same, but I was ex cyborg.

I had friends and a gf and a social life and places to go to on weekends - but it was like the goth/hipster club and everyone there was kind of fat and had purple hair and some of us were into LARPing and tabletop RPGs - definitely not normie shit.

It fell apart because I discovered 4chan and vidya in 2007.
>>
>>36944423
If you're posting here, it's already too late.
>>
File: 1484603930345.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484603930345.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>>36944244
>>36944244
Now you understand when robots say that only looks matter.
Normies always bullshit us when we say that.

When the tables are turned, you don't talk much now normie, do you ?
>>
>>36946702
>only looks matter.

That's not true. Not him, and even although I still look half-decent now after years of NEETdom and social isolation, the second that I open my mouth girls are immediately turned off.

Looks are like the "brand" of a product. it has to be good enough to catch the eye of potential consumers, but if the product is shit most people will see past the shiny logo.
>>
>>36946702
But he said that he got weird, anxious, mentally ill, and developed a fetish. It's not just his looks that changed.
>>
>>36943692
Oh yeah I've been there too. Everything was going seemingly swimmingly for me, partying at 15, gf at 15, V card at 17. Then it all came crashing down into nothing again, started from nothing at 14. If I never touched the reefer I'd probably never had what little I did get, autism and no interest at sports gave me very little to talk to people with, drugs were my sports. After high school and losing my friends, there just isn't anywhere to meet people I like. Also there's the depression and the agoraphobia and psychosis well I'm shit out of luck. Never stood a chance. Friends were starting to notice it wasn't just the drugs and that I'm actually autistic, bound to happen
>>
>>36946702
You dont talk with your looks, retard. Personality matters otherwise robots would have friends, ugly gfs etc.
>>
>>36946927
>Looks are like the "brand" of a product. it has to be good enough to catch the eye of potential consumers, but if the product is shit most people will see past the shiny logo.

Yeah, this. I get matches every time I go on tinder with 6-8's but it's pointless because I can barely hold a conversation, even through messaging. Meeting them irl is inconceivable because they immediately become uncomfortable when they see how strange and socially stunted I am.

Went on a couple of dates with a 9/10 eastern european qt once and it went well but that was only because I lied about almost every aspect of my personality and lifestyle.
>>
>>36947703
Kek she could tell man, was the best way to go though probably. Nobody wants to hear pity stories, well not on a first date
>>
File: 1494253336061.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494253336061.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>36943692
>late teens
>come from a bad home but I manage to be charming and outspoken
>cute
>handful of good friends
>known for having a big peepee
>used to pull the weird girls
>really fit body
>reliable farm hand
>test really well, considered very smart
>everyone thinks i'm going to go far in life, make lots of money and make it big
>start getting mental illness
>single mom puts me out on the street
>start doing drugs
>basically homeless, mental illness multiplies
>drop out of school, no where to live
>living on the streets of small town
>drug addicts take me in
>mental illness multiplies even more
>no longer working out, no contact with normal people
>fast forward to my 20's
>ugly
>broken
>basically insane
>no social contanct
>literal retard, can't do anything right
>growth stunted, health issues
>spend all day laying in bed sleeping
>drink when I'm awake
>cat is starving, have to have my ex gf take him
>no chance of recovering
>think about killing myself every day

I just want to start over again. I just want another chance.
>>
>>36947912
>I just want to start over again. I just want another chance.
I know that feel all too well. Used to be hung up on regrets all the time. Now, nah despite failures in my personal life I wouldn't wanna risk ending up in the wrong timeline. Only thing keeping me going. Predicted a lot of shit that happened over the years. Small things I was involved in, be it memes, ideas, wack ass near death drugged incantations and random fucking unlucky events spiraled into a crazy world and Ima gonna watch it unfold, yes sir
>>
yes but i got anxiety and i became a shut in from then on
>>
>>36948193
Well, I wish you luck man. I've been spent personally. I know a lot of people who have turned their lives around in their mid 20's but I'm too physically broken to do that. My heart goes out to you my dude. I'm going to listen to Aphex Twin and live in a booze coma until I get the courage to hang myself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.