[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /r9k/ reading at the moment? Do you even read?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What's /r9k/ reading at the moment? Do you even read? Pic related for me.
>>
I'm reading the words on my screen right now.
>>
>>36943656
I finished The Idiot yesterday, gonna start Don Quijiote .
>>
>>36943729
Very nice, I just finished Crime and Punishment a few weeks ago, was gonna start The Double but ended up with Leckie's book in my hands instead.
>>
The only time I ever read is if I don't have access to internet and I have nothing to do.
Last book I read was The Dark Tower: The Wastelands by Stephen King. Was pretty good.
I'd rather watch a movie or show than read though.
>>
Karl Marx tbqhwy
>>
>>36943835
Hey I'm curious, what did you think of Crime and Punishment ? In particular compared to The Idiot and the brothers Karamazov ?
>>
File: twin peaks maddy.jpg (482KB, 949x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks maddy.jpg
482KB, 949x1024px
>>36943656
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
by Samuel P. Huntington

Biology
by Neil A. Campbell
>>
The most recent book I read was The Windup Girl, haven't really found a replacement yet. My favorite book is The Stars My Destination.
>>
>>36944027
It's my first Dostoevsky book ever but I have to say it's the greatest book I've probably ever read.
>>
>>36943656
I used to love reading. Now I just play vidya and shitpost how do I cut back on my internet and vidya use????
>>
>tfw becoming excellent
>>
>>36945087
Read books on the computer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.