[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just found one my oneitis has a bf >feel like I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: depressed-man-1-1024x950.jpg (149KB, 1024x950px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man-1-1024x950.jpg
149KB, 1024x950px
>Just found one my oneitis has a bf
>feel like I've been punched in the stomach
>actually feel sick
>will probably buy alcohol later and drink myself into oblivion tonight
I've been through this before so I know it'll pass but fuck, that doesn't make it hurt any less.

All I want to do is find her and confess my feelings but I know it's too late. I may have even had a chance if I wasn't so beta.

Anyone else experiencing the same misery?
>>
File: 1486969390294s.jpg (6KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1486969390294s.jpg
6KB, 250x182px
>>36942343

I'm scared that I'll be in your position soon anon...
There's this chad that likes her too, so I don't even have a chance in this case... fuck
>>
>>36942827
>Chad on the case
Yeah sorry, she's probably getting fucked by him right now.
>>
>>36942343
this happens to most of us my man
>>
> tfw your oneitis tells you she loves you and about how got fucked for 4 hours in the same sentance
>>
>>36943505
I know. I thought I was past the days of having a oneitis. And of course she went for the stereotypical douche bag Chad complete with attention seeking retard tattoos on his arms.

I can only hope he has drug issues and mentally and physically abuses her.
>>
>>36943605
She would enjoy that anon

Dont underestimate their depravity
>>
>>36943640
Yep. New a girl once who stayed with her bf for years even though he was a drug dealer and beat her. Women disgust me.
>>
If you're of the age to legally by alcohol and finding out a girl you have a crush on has a boyfriend makes you this upset, you are an emotionally stunted bitch. And it shows you haven't suffered from any actual problems in your life. Because this is fucking NOTHING.

Seriously. Quit acting like a 14 year old.
>>
File: 1493945753643.gif (443KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1493945753643.gif
443KB, 500x285px
>>36942343
>Been trying to get to talk more to oneitis
>I always sit with her in the morning and always with her
>Basically i'm with her everyday in school
>She returns from a trip one day
>Go to the usual spot to talk to her
>She's not there
>Look for her and find out she's waiting for another dude
>Go up to her
>"oh hi Anon, i'm just waiting for X, you can go talk you other friends from now on"
>I still get to talk to there throughout other periods of the day
>Finally muster out the courage to ask her out the day of break
>"I'm not looking for a relationship right now. But we can still be friends"
>Be a faggot and accept my fate
>Break ends and I go back to school
>See her and X sitting down next to each other in new spot
>Do all I can to act like I don't see them or care.
>If she/he isn't there in time they wait for each other
>I have to pass by them everyday in their direct sight no matter what
>Still talk to her everyday.

Fuck
>>
>>36942343
You're just young you'll get over it. If this kind of stuff still upsets you this much if you are 25 or older there's no hope for you.
>>
>tfw got my oneitis
>tfw still can't believe my luck after almost three years together
>tfw I only get one life and I was lucky enough to be born into this one
>tfw never have to be a lonely virgin again
>tfw it still often doesn't feel real
>tfw I don't deserve this any more than any of you but for some reason I got it

>tfw for some reason I don't understand I regularly cheat when I know she's absolutely faithful
>>
>>36942343
Setup 10 hook up apps. Fuck 7 different fat chicks, Monday, Tuesday etc. Degrading sex. Call them ham planets. Blow your load in their stupid eyes. You'll feel better in no time.
>>
>>36942343
just by knewing that during the last summer my oneitis has just kissed one of her friend has make me feel like shit crying in my bad and stuff, i really really hate these feelings but I just can't do anything to change them
plus that was her first kiss, i always imagined me being her first kiss but obviously world is not like we wish
>>
File: 1473516346899.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1473516346899.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>>36944403
you better get THE FUCK out of here
>>
>>36942343
At least your oneitis isn't a lesbian. I know she's gay but I fell in love with her anyways. No matter how much I love her, it doesn't matter at all. Fuck my life.
>>
File: it don't matter.png (244KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
it don't matter.png
244KB, 601x508px
>>36942343
>Anyone else experiencing the same misery?
For the past half-year now. I never had a chance since I found out she had a bf around the same time I realized she was my oneitis and he met her two months before I did. Only advice I can give you is to force yourself to get over her and move on through whatever means, I didn't do that and it was a huge mistake.

>>36943605
>I know. I thought I was past the days of having a oneitis
Same, only had one in middle school and the first year of high school and I figured I'd outgrown it.
>>
I'm pretty sure my ex is seeing someone new.

Someone who is good enough for him. Someone he still cares about. Someone he isn't disappointed in.

Someone who gets to go to sleep next to him at night.
>>
File: Awesome.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>36942343
My advice?
>gym
>get ripped
>get a hotter girl
>befriend her and show her your hot gf
>remember how stupid you were when you said the word 'oneitis' and laugh at the thought of giving a shit about her at the first place
>>
>>36944403
t. ugly couple
>>
>>36946016
Not even them but: So what, nigger? They're happy and that's good for them. Why would they be concerned about looks still?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.