[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who or what hurt you the most anons? let it out i want a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: $_57.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
Who or what hurt you the most anons? let it out i want a thread dedicated to actually helping some anons be a bit happier today instead of just the regular old

>tfw no gf threads

let it out anons.
>>
>>36940622
Ill share my story if anyone is interested, but a tl;dr

>i helped somebody through abuse, rape, drugs, alcohol, loss of parents and police.
>she took all i had and then left, she was the reason that i had a major depression bout and ended up in shock.
>>
File: IMG_5127.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5127.png
63KB, 657x527px
I guess I kind of screwed myself over, i have chances with 4 girls my sophmore year of Highschool and that kind of hurt. I just want to talk to someone nowadays its been quite lonely since HS. Alcohol is my only friend now, might just dropout of Uni and go NEET.
>>
therapist said
>if you defend yourself or stick up for yourself, your a narcissist
im uncertain of his purpose in saying that but, it kinda melted my brain even further
>>
mum. she did drugs instead of taking care of me and my siblings.
>>
>>36940622
What hurt me?

>the chances i missed, i had so many but was too scared to take them
>the people i pushed away because i doubted my own abilities
>the times and frinds i missed out on because i was too scared to take a leap

now ive psychologically come around to the idea of having fun and enjoying myself, its too late.
>>
>>36940622
whoever made that needs to get fucking good
>>
File: 1492523674541.jpg (25KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492523674541.jpg
25KB, 500x313px
No one lol my life is pretty perfect.
Bet all you niggerfaggots are jealous that the worst thing to happen to me is occasionally dropping a slice of premium pizza I get because I'm fucking rich. Get fucked you depressed faggots
>>
>>36940622
being born hideous. and short. and with a small pee pee. and being fat. and being born at all.

>once i got so drunk i argued with my chad friend that i never wanted to exist at all and the disgust was a real tangible cloud over the the whole evening.

and they worst part is...they don't understand
they CAN'T understand.
>>
>>36940622
What hurt me the most? Every single romantic relationship I've had I was cheated on. At this point I've somehow developed a relationship-avoiding reflex.
>>
>Bullied from 1st grade till 12th grade
>raised in what might be called a cult
>told im going to hell every day
>parents didn't raise me to have any sort of confidence

As a result

>no friends
>can't get a girl
>severe anxiety issues
>major depression
>avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>36940622
Pain hurts me the most.
>>
>>36940828
Let it out mate. I'll give it a read.
>>
>>36941349
Sounds like he's trying to turn you into a submissive bitch. Probably so he can milk you for money, most likely.
>>
>>36940622
lying in bed and thinking about all the mistakes ever made
>>
I came back home from Uni last night and hug mom. We walk over to the corner store down the block and she tells me she's being kicked out of home with my 2 younger siblings. Later at night, younger brother gets dropped off by coworker, he's been drinking after work. Tells me "I'm happy you're home. I had a dream you were coming back. I'm happy you're home because you make mom happy. I try but I can't "
>>
File: welp.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>>36941652
Fuck, iktfb. Just thinking about all the qts that were into me and I was just too much of an insecure faggot to take my chances makes me wanna kill myself.
>>
>Speak to qt for a while, I literally think the world of her
>Meant to go on a date but things fall through on my end
>Ask her to come to a party my friends are throwing the night I turn 18 for my 18th birthday party instead. "it can be our date"
>"sure anon I'll be there, I don't have much money for a present so you can have a birthday kiss haha"
>Waiting the whole night for her
>12:03 receive a text "sorry I can't come I'm ill, happy birthday though"

All downhill from there really, she doesn't give a shit and I'm not opening myself up to get hurt again like that
>>
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>loved my gf with all my heart
>gave her everything , accepted her for who she is, loved her , etc
>she cheated on me after 2 years
>she's so uncaring about it , the moment i discover the screenshots of her sexting someone else my heart dropped.
>she didn't show any regrets nor remorse , just left me the moment i discovered what she did
>fell into great depression afterwards, unable to approach others, and i usually yell at people who try to touch me/get physically close to me.

some people are just fucking rocks, god damn.
>>
Lots of bullying since a child, my father's neglect and my isolation at college were my major sources of pain, I think.
>>
File: 1475411894580.jpg (30KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
1475411894580.jpg
30KB, 600x728px
Let's see...

The fixation I have with a certain girl for the past 7 years. We barely ever spoke to each other. Yet whenever I think about someone, I can't help but think about her. Even though I haven't seen her since 2014. It's pathetic, painful and shameful, but I guess it has its advantages. At least I don't really care about anyone else, so I never get other crushes.

There's also the fact that I scare away every living thing, not just humans. Whenever I try to pet a dog, they either bark at me or run away crying. Cats also run like the wind when I'm around. That kinda breaks my heart.

Failing at college, becoming fat, becoming bald, being poor, etc; don't give me any pleasure either.
>>
>>36945135
Are you sure you're not just reading things the way that fits your worldview?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.