/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to build my own sexbot for a wife and there is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I'm going to build my own sexbot for a wife and there is nothing the toasties can do to stop me.
>>
File: glhf.jpg (9KB, 376x216px) Image search: [Google]
glhf.jpg
9KB, 376x216px
>>36939836
good luck we're all counting on you
>>
>>36939836
post schematics pls
>>
>>36939836
if you build one, then some guy raped it, would you buy a new one?
>>
>>36939970
Why would he? just wash it up and deal with the guy
>>
>>36939970
No need, it would have self-defense mechanisms to prevent infidelity. Imagine a dude getting his dick sliced off.
>>
>>36939836
Except for they're actively trying to outlaw it and some countries are already hashing out the details on laws and shit that would do just that.
It might fit under that human rights law that prohibits genetically enhanced test tube babies in america already depending on how you treat the wording.
>>
>>36939997
just wash it up? gross.
you probably visit glory holes and share your sex toys with other people.
>>
>>36940011
so then it'd have another guys penis stuck in it forever wtf that's even worse, that's like a cuck fantasy or something
>>
>>36940462
>share your sex toys with other people.
But my parents always said I should share my toys :/
>>
>>36940462
Chicks share toys all the time so long as they've been run through the dishwasher. Its economical and lets us try before we buy.
>>
>>36940608
You actually are subhuman.
>>
>>36940608
well since dish washers are fucking bacteria incubators being the perfect condition for that sort of thing, hot, dark, and damp, I'm probably going to avoid using any females plates if I can. I kind of expected animal fecal matter from food getting in there and not some vagina discharges and whatevers been discharges into that vagina before it discharges. I mean for fuck sakes why wouldn't you put a condom on it first?
>>
File: toastie.jpg (168KB, 705x397px) Image search: [Google]
toastie.jpg
168KB, 705x397px
>>36939836
I DEMAND YOU STOP!!!!!!! AT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!
>>
>>36940708
Because that makes it smoother and texture feels good?
Also its only for dishwashers with "sanitize" cycles which runs off NSF/ANSI standards IE 99.99% of bacteria killed.
Its also only for silicon, metal, and glass toys.
>>
>>36940940
>IE 99.99% of bacteria killed.
Yeah bacteria numbers are pretty high, .1 % of them surviving is a fucking huge number a lot of the time. Please ideal conditions for it to continue to breed it'd just rebound right back quick.
that's pretty pathetic i kind feel bad for females now i should probably start giving pity fucks
>>
>>36939836

> fell for the giving in to temptations of flesh meme

Why not pursue wizardry?
>>
>>36941082
>not old enough to be a wizard
why are you posting here kid?
>>
>>36941037
Thats cleaner than a dishwasher detergent can achieve and you still eat off the plates that come out of it.
Also not all bacteria are bad for the vagina just like not all bacteria are bad for you. That along with the bodies natural immune system it becomes a non-issue entirely.
>>
>>36941208

>pursue

In training retard
>>
>>36941251
Yeah the bacteria on your plate is one thing, it's not nearly as numerous as the stuff that's been breeding and evolving and collecting other bacteria strains like the dish washer has if you just do it manually. I'm not even going to pretend like I do that shit manually anymore that often when it's a lot easier to use disposable plates. plop it down over a regular plate and then don't have to worry about it really since it makes it supports the plate and doesn't dirty the dish really.
>>
File: fifi_small.jpg (36KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
fifi_small.jpg
36KB, 329x344px
>>36939836
Here's some schematics to help you get started Anon.
>>
>>36941559
Thats why you use the sanitize option to clean that shit on the regular hence the actual sanitize option being made.
>>
>>36939836
But it won't do the dishes proper. No thx. I'll take my actual wife over a sex bot.
>>
>>36941842
You couls just have the wife as a dishwasher and the sexbot for menial labor other than that and, y'know, for sex. Best of both worlds.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.