[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion about anal sex? Do you like it, hate it,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What is your opinion about anal sex? Do you like it, hate it, are you indifferent or possibly something else?
>>
>>36939112
Feels better than vag and is hotter in every way.
It's a bitch trying to convince girls to do it though
>>
>>36939112
Just like any other form of sex: gross and repulsive. Just a few times worse since you're willingly putting your dick in a hole that squeezes out shit regularly
>>
I really want to fuck a girl in the ass while she cries.
I'd comfort her, holding her close and telling her it's okay, as I ravage her tight little anus.
>>
>>36939112
It's great if there's no brown surprises. Also the fact that it can potentially hurt the receiving side quite a bit makes it even better.
>>
>>36939163
is that really more horrifying than shoving your dick in a hole that occasionally squeezes out tiny people?
>>
>>36939163
You're supposed to clean your ass before anal, also piss comes out of the vag and penis so what's your point
>>
>>36939403
piss comes out of the urethra, which is separate from the vaginal canal
>>
File: 1478670271180.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1478670271180.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw fucked a girl's ass while there was shit in it

Im fucking stupid
>>
>>36939403
>piss comes out of the vag
Someone failed their sex ed class I see
>>
File: 1491031204667.jpg (195KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491031204667.jpg
195KB, 577x534px
>>36939112
>mfw gf tells me she won't let me try anal because I might hurt her.
>mfw she thinks I have a big cock
>mfw not all qts are size queens

feels absolutely amazing but then again she wont let me stick it in her pooper...
>>
>>36939403
>You're supposed to clean your ass before anal

Unless you're doing a full enema there's no way that an ass is clean (yes, even if you shower beforehand) and people probably aren't giving themselves an enema each and every time beforehand.
>>
very large chance of spreading bacteria, unhealthy, very painful and causes permanent stretching to the person receiving, can cause bleeding
>>
God I want to hurt a girl so fucking badly
>>
>>36939578
You're probably breaking your mother's heart, at least.
>>
>>36939149
>Feels better than vag and is hotter in every way
Oh come on. Only the entrance is tighter. It's like trying to wank with 2 fingers.

Plus you can't go all the way in, and you have to go slow.

Literally shit
>>
i dont know
i wish i never did it, i never wanted to hurt anybody ;_;
>>
File: 1451657741819.png (92KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451657741819.png
92KB, 490x360px
>>36939375
Great, now I hate sex more than ever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.