[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the current exchange rate is 1000 roastie whores is equal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sex-and-the-city-quotes-10.jpg (34KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sex-and-the-city-quotes-10.jpg
34KB, 500x300px
I think the current exchange rate is 1000 roastie whores is equal to 1 pure-as-the-snow virgin.

Why don't all women who have had sex with more than one man in their lifetime (widows who remarried are excluded of course, but they are the only exception) just kill themselves today? There value has plummeted (don't argue this until after you Google the stats) and they offer nothing else to human society.
>>
>>36938578
Because most men sleep around more than the average girl. They just don't care about stupid shit like that if the girl makes a great gf.
>>
>>36938618
When men sleep around it's an achievement. Men have to earn sex, women can get it anytime and anywhere.

Many men may have given up on marrying virgins, many have given up on marrying at all. But partner count still matters to all but the most betafied feminist losers. Nobody wants to marry the town bicycle or matress.

I mean we are living in a world where young men getting literal grandma's in the nursing home to fuck them isn't that uncommon. Why do women give up their one commodity so easily? How are they this stupid?
>>
>>36938674
>partner count

Of course, partner count matters. It's just virginity that doesn't.
>>
>>36938714
But every dick that hits is like another hole in your blanket so to speak.

One or two is bad enough, but once it reaches the double digits it can't even keep you warm anymore.

Women are the same way. They can't stay faithful, agreeable, supportive, loyal, and most of all loving when they take too many dicks. The oxytonin no longer works. Science and statistics have both proven this multiple times!

And we all know it on an instinctual level as well.

In today's market, even an ugly virgin should have no problem keeping a good man in his 20s if she just doesn't fuck up her one commodity. Why don't these sluts understand that?
>>
>But every dick that hits is like another hole in your blanket so to speak.

very clever analogy
>>
File: 1492125743045 (1).jpg (195KB, 985x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492125743045 (1).jpg
195KB, 985x612px
Modern women are scum.

Muted for unoriginality ROFL.
>>
File: 1491319686978.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1491319686978.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
Behold the modern man!
>>
File: 1492199324790.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492199324790.png
444KB, 1139x358px
Behold the modern woman!
>>
>>36939089
Wouldn't you want to laser away your facial hair before getting your penis inverted?
>>
>>36939161
>Trannies
>Intelligence and logic

Trannies literally tranny because of their feels. Thought and logic never ever goes into the equation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.