[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met an awesome robot on this board >tfw he broke contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>met an awesome robot on this board
>tfw he broke contact next day
You all are bunch of selfish pricks. I'm never going to try and contact any of you again. Just another dissapointment happening after another. I don't even know why I even tried to contact anybody on this sick fucking psychiatry department board. I'm never going to search for another human being, and before I have thought that being alone is the only thing left. This only confirmed this. All people should just fucking rot in hell. I'm never going to try and comfort another human being. I'm never going to be kind to anybody, ever again. All people are fucking pigs. Worst thing is,I got this contact broken when I wasn't even online. What a coward fucking thing to do. As expected from any of you fucking betas. I'm tired of being dissapointed and neglected. Goodbye.
>>
>>36938424
You aren't perfect there is likely a reason why they stopped talking to you
>>
>>36938424
Maybe he was just scared because he never speaks to anyone
Or you are just boring
>>
>>36938424

The people on here are the worst people on Earth.
You should never expect to find anything worth having here.
>>
>>36938478
Most of the people here say how they don't have friends and shit like that. Thought I'd try and cheer someone up. It would be fine if at least the person would tell me he wants to break the contact,but it was when I was offline and that was very disrespectful from someone I wanted to be happy.
>>
File: 1494429475337.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1494429475337.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>36938424
Sorry OP - if you are who I think you are... you were weird even for my standards. I hope you are successful in all your future endeavours but I don't want to be your friend.
>>
>>36938534
If you are who I think you are, don't go in a board posted about someone who wants to talk to someone if you're not ready.
>>
Stereotypical r9k mentality of its everyones fault but mine.
>>
Are you a girl looking for a bf?

If yes, hello

If no, bye
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.