[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >girl gets hired, first time she sees me she trips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1448063272813.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448063272813.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
>at work
>girl gets hired, first time she sees me she trips over herself and is generally very flustered
>remember the autistic anons who got girls by acting like Ryan Gosling from Drive
>she tries to talk to me
>only respond with one word
to all of her questions, never make eye contact but instead look into the distance to seem cool
>whenever I see her it's the same thing
>she tries to talk to me, I smile and take long pauses before answering with one word
>heard from a coworker that she exploded and said "HOW COME HE NEVER TALKS TO ME?!"

>mfw

Seriously robots if you don't do this you need to start. I'm ugly as fuck yet I got this girl to become obsessed by not caring

>mfw she asks me out and I say I'm not interested
>>
>>36938415
>I'm ugly as fuck
pics right now I bet you're such a chad you'll make me cream my pants.
>>
>>36938415

Kek.

I've been doing this shit to girls since I was 15. It works every fucking time.
The problem is that it isn't a strategy, it's just how I naturally am, so when they inevitably become obsessed with me I STILL don't make a move.
>>
>>36938415
yeah ive done this to a girl for a year or so now.
always make eye contact though, very short, well-thought out sentences, never text first
2 ez
also very ugly
>>
>girl gets hired, first time she sees me she trips over herself and is generally very flustered

100% bollocks, I guarantee it.
>>
She just thinks you're a fucking idiot OP, not obsessed.

>>36938576

And you too
>>
>>36938622
i believe it, but i think it's false attribution. new hires are always nervous and jittery about everything, she was probably tripping over herself out of nervousness/excitement, not over his cock.
>>
>>36938415
I wish I could do this. I wish I could ignore text messages for longer than 5 minutes and be distant. In any relationship there's always one person who's waiting for a response and the other who isn't. It's a major turn off for girls when you're the one waiting, but I just like having personal relationships and talking with people. I guess that's why no one has ever been interested in me.
>>
>>36938415
What is your job? What is her job?
>>
>>36938557
Nope. After seeing how faggot redditors ruined Cumsniffer anon's life, I will never post any identifying information on this site.

>>36938576
>>36938598
I tried an experiment recently where I asked a girl for her number and was of course shot down. This confirms that 1) I am ugly, and 2) Initiating with a girl never works. If you stay back and seem to not care about her/act mysterious girls cream themselves.

>>36938638
After hearing her try to talk to me multiple times, I can conclude that she is as dumb as a rock. Her thinking anyone is an idiot is unrealistic.

>>36938648
Nah man it was my cock.
>>
File: 1494350339710.jpg (40KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
1494350339710.jpg
40KB, 769x428px
>>36938415
Uhm.. no, I'm ugly and tried doing that a few times back in highschool and college to any girl who was took pity on me and tried being friendly or buddy-buddy to me and they lost interest after they tried talking to me 3 times in a row and i only gave them 1 word responses.

Don't trust OP. He's a complete faggot.
>>
some girl at work with big tits asked why i never talk to her. she has a bf and isnt really part of my team so why even bother. i love her huge tits though

and this one time i was going to take a shit and while walking in the hallway to the shitter i crossed paths with this other new girl i had never met. i looked at her but she looked down right away and smiled. did she know i was about to take a fat shit or something?
>>
>>36938681
>2) Initiating with a girl never works

I never considered myself good looking even though ive had women approach me. And real recently i had sort of abandoned all hope and just started asking for dates and numbers

2 for 2 currently in 5 days
>>
>>36938672
It's difficult at first but eventually you get desensitized to it all. I'm a romantic at heart but modern girls don't like that shit. They'll see you as nothing but a beta. Keep trying anon. Stop caring about girls and see them for the trash they are.

>>36938692
Did you look at the ground or at your feet while giving your responses? Did your voice crack? Was there any other thing that could've been interpreted as not confident? You have to remember that roasties pick up on the slightest things and you have to become as unreadable as possible to take their edge away. I just don't care anymore and say what I want. Seems to work for me given these results.

>>36938763
>asked why I never talk to her

Say what you think. "I don't want to talk to you because you have a bf. You have nice tits though."

Might cost you your job but she'd never forget you.

>>36938766
>never considered myself good looking
>ive had women approach me

Fuck off.
>>
>>36938848
>>never considered myself good looking
>>ive had women approach me

>Fuck off.

What is self esteem?
>>
If you haven't put your dick in her it doesn't matter. You're just playing a game. This kind of PUA shit was embarrassing in 2004.
>>
>>36938883
Robots don't have any self esteem normie faggot.

>>36938892
Obviously I'm just playing a game. I have no interest in 3dpd whatsoever. Also

>PUA shit

Not really PUA shit when I have no desire to pick her up.
>>
>>36938925
>Robots don't have any self esteem normie faggot.

Kinda exactly my point.
>>
i do this shit all the time, its my natural reaction to talking to girls to go quiet and not look them in the eye. It doesn't help you getting laid or i'd have been laid hundreds of times.
>>
>>36938766
how did they approach you?
>>
>>36939042
Well i had one girl invite her self back to my place after like 2 hours of talking over sodas.

something along the lines of "I really need a shower but my place is too far could i come by your hotel to have a shower"

Been out to clubs/bars a couple times and had girls wave/call out to me but I've always just assumed its to mock me and will walk away hastily
>>
>>36939023
You're supposed to look them in the eyes faggot.

Also, you do need to talk to them. Just be clear and confident, don't overshare your emotions and don't let them make you their beta orbiter.
>>
>>36939116
ok, because a few times random girls have tried to start conversations with me in public but im not sure if they were hinting that they are interested, or do they want me to ask for their number. how do women hit on men?
>>
>>36939624
I had a girl approach me at KFC one time she just walked up to me and said "hey i like your skateboard".

I guess thats how a woman hits on a man? In hindsight i could of easily got her number and fucked her later that day or week...
>>
>>36939700
thats how i feel sometimes but then i go back to feeling like im being vain.

even things like a girl asking me directions, how long the bus will be or sitting next to me when she could sit anywhere else at the time make me confused
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.