[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags always feel the need to bring up sex durin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 6cf.jpg (150KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.jpg
150KB, 575x523px
Why do normalfags always feel the need to bring up sex during conversions? I try to have deep conversations with them and it somehow always ends up with them asking about my sex life. IM A FUCKING VIRGIN!!!!! Everytime I tell them this they begin to treat me differently and act overly nice speaking to me in a soft empathetic as if they are talking to a child who didnt win a talent show like "awwww its okay youll win it next time jimmy" like I dont know they are making fun of me inside. Should I just lie and tell everyone im gay to avoid this topic in the future?
>>
>if I glassed ya cunt would ya kick the bucket
>it'll be a left, right, goodnight
>you're a big bloke
>nah mate you
>>
>>36938412
>they always end up asking me about my sex life
Literally never happened to me.

Have you been hanging around Tommy Wiseau?
>>
>>36938698
this

normally people don't bring this up as part of regular conversations
>>
>Be in college
>try to put behind my NEET ways
>Join a club
>all a bunch of chads and stacys talking about normie shit
>topic is seggs
>"You get any lately anon?"
>"N-no....i'veneverhadsecks" I say like the famous dr gonzo.
>"Huh?"
>"I'm a virgin" I blurt out
>Instant change in everyone's time of voice from thereon out
>Mix of Pity/Empathy
>They try to give me tips
>Some jokingly say "Stacys single!"
>The Stacy in question just shakes her head in disgust "Hell no I'm not."
>"Yeah, that makes me feel better about myself"I say in a rude pissed tone of voice
>leave club
>quit college
>proceed to suck off the dangerous end of a scattergat
>>
>>36938412
These questions aren't normal. You probably talk to losers who are trying to feel superior cause they only recently had sex and know you're a virgin
If it happens again, just tell them that you're uncomfortable talking about your sex life. If they try to pry or make small jabs, tell them that you're not so insecure that you have to constantly let everyone know that you managed to put your penis in a girl's vagina 6 months ago
>>
>>36938807
>"N-no....i'veneverhadsecks" I say like the famous dr gonzo.
There was your mistake. I hope this story isn't real. Most people lose their virginity in college
>>
>>36938807
Could be worse anon. Some of the chads might be good bros who could actually help you get laid you know.
>>
>>36938807

>Some jokingly say "Stacys single!"

That's an ironic way of saying: "well, whatever you do, don't lose it to Stacy".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.