[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help fellow robots. There is a family dinner tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gel.png (41KB, 198x213px) Image search: [Google]
gel.png
41KB, 198x213px
I need your help fellow robots.

There is a family dinner tomorrow where I expect every annoying branch of the family to attend. While my immediate family (parents) have long realised that their son is socially autistic and don't push I have plently of annoying relatives that will ask the usual "Where's yer girl Anon?" questions.

What should I do? I don't want to go through this awkward event. Should I counter-attack with a shot of honesty and admit I am a lanky faggot with no social skills? Should I skip the event?

Didn't know where else to ask ;_;
>>
Bump-kun
>>
simply don't go
>>
>>36938250
just say you don't have one. it's not a big deal. if you say that they will most likely just say "oh" or something and not ask you about it for a while
>>
>>36938250
>Didn't know where else to ask
Maybe /adv/ you dumb underrage tourist cunt
>>
>>36938250
don't go you fucking autismo. what have you got to lose by not going?
>>
File: 1487458360638.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487458360638.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>36938250
I had the same problem OP. They ask that same damn question every time and expect a different answer.

>"If you're gay we would still love you".

Don't go.
>>
File: IMG_0055.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>36938314
Who you callin bumpkin?
>>
>>36938250

Just say "I have no interest in a relationship at the moment".
>>
>>36938250
Tell them she's upstairs knocked out after taking that nut.

If you want them to never ask you again, I strongly recommend this.
>>
OP here, it seems this was rather easily decided.

I called mommy to inform her I can't attend because of extra responsibilities at work.
>>
>>36938250
Wow can I trade your extended family for mine? My extended family barely notices me at family reunions, even though I am in the same profession as one of the guys who always organizes shit. I'm not even an autist and I have a gf, not like anybody would care.
>>
>>36938250
Do what i did.
Sit them all down, explain how i hate every single second of this get together as an in-built reaction for some reason, that its literally not them its me trust me you guys i have the exact same reaction to literally everyone, explain how this means any sort of relationship with another human being let alone a loving and physical one that will bare children is an impossibility unless i magically meet someone that doesn't set off my ambient hate radar.

Now i enjoy the small fact I don't get prodded with questions everytime i go to a family meetup type deal. Soon i can escape it entirely as i've just been showing up less and less and they've been asking less questions about my absence or so i'm told.
>>
>>36938250
I don't give a shit about your problems I just came here to say the pic you used is one of the comfiest smug anime may mays I have ever seen, and I will be saving it for my collection.

orgoiusdfoiusodfiusoidfuosidfulalio
>>
>>36938250
Whats that anime from?????
P lz respond e
>>
Phone it in. Just act like a normal teenager until your family leaves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.