[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women have absolutely no empathy for men? Are they sociopaths?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: 1491873588712.jpg (152KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
1491873588712.jpg
152KB, 640x830px
why do women have absolutely no empathy for men? Are they sociopaths?

You see evidence of it all the time, like those cunts on The View laughing at the guy why got mutilated by a women, or women destroying men's lives with false rape accusations, taking all his shit through divorce, being ok with baby boys being circumcised (and encouraging it). Hell, there are even cases where guys have gad to go to jail because they couldn't afford the massive alimony payments their ex wife demanded, and of course if he's not working, he can't give her part of his paycheck (meaning women are ok with men being imprisoned if they don't give them money). There's even a study on this proving it.

How do normie men legitimately date women even though women don't give a shit about them beyond their wallets and being a gossip piece with their friends?
>>
It's fucking bizarre, isn't it?

When a girl knows that a guy likes her, they purposefully tell the guy about other guys she meets just to try and make him jealous

What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>36938124
They're solipsistic. They don't understand what they're doing to men because they have never once considered the male perspective on things.
>>
>>36938124
Because they trade a good feeling for what is right and thats why the world is destroyed.
>>
>>36938142
that and they get off on rejecting guys, getting ego boosts from the more they reject. like when a woman tells a guy that her friend likes him, and then when he asks the friend out, she rejects him. women set up rejection assembly lines just to boost their egos. clear lack of empathy from women.
>>
Also it's known that when a man's wife dies it absolutely destroys him, when a woman's husband dies she quickly moves on to some chad almost as if nothing happened

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/elder/9625818/Men-more-likely-to-die-after-losing-their-wife-but-women-carry-on-as-normal.html
>>
>>36938142
>When a girl knows that a guy likes her, they purposefully tell the guy about other guys she meets just to try and make him jealous

It's to signal to him that he better make a move now.
>>
>>36938238
You are right 80-90percent of the time
>>
>>36938257
Why ? Do girls have a problem with patients or something . Does she have a terminal illness and time is running out ? Girls are retarded . In the time they could wait they just go fuck their lives up and fuck 20 guys and lie and say they have regrets .
>>
>>36938124
Women have many great qualities. And rejection isn't something most women get off on, just some of them.
>>
Women are cruel creatures, friend.

You are better of focusing somewhere else.
>>
>>36938290
bait. this goes beyond rejection, btw. like women laughing at men who get hurt.
>>
>>36938287
>Why ?

So that he'll make a move before he possibly finds somebody better, of course.
>>
Imagine being worse at 99% of everything eversince you were born. Imagine not being taken seriously by those that are clearly, on average, better at you intellectually, physically, and if we have to go there, philosophicaly.

Wouldn't you cunts take a chance to torment a weaker link of that "opposition" anytime u got? If you were a woman you would.

tl;dr don't be a weak faggot, and don't be like them. They will appreciate that
>>
>>36938329
Obviously its shitty when that happens. And outside of high school you see less and less of it. But most women want the same thing men want. Close companionship
>>
>>36938124
They do have empathy, but they're retarded and think we see things the same way when we don't.

We're guilty of it too.

This sort of grfmprhph misogyny/misandry is a big misunderstanding; go read lolcow and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>36938410
does a wallet count as a companion?
>>
>>36938433
>proof is a misunderstanding
???

I guess I "misunderstood" women raping men in divorce, false rape accusations, feminism as a whole, women laughing at men getting their genitals damaged, etc.
>>
>>36938434
For some women sure haha. I think the problem is that most guys define their success as a man by how physically attractive a woman they can date/marry/hookup with. The problem is that when you have that standard you short sight yourself on qualities that are actually meaningful (thoughtful, intelligent, kind) women in pursuit of superficiality (women who are after cash). Basically chasing a shitty person and then being surprised when they're shitty.
>>
>>36938461
Yeah women are a hivemind fampai just like this website.
Big machine for accomplishing wealth redistribution and male suffering
>>
>>36938124
Gotta get your dick wet somehow m8
>>
>>36938519
You know whats crazy-- theres an entire sect of women that feel like men are assholes and just use them for sexual objects. I think everyone should team up
>>
Oh stop blaming your problems on women Jesus. Who would want to date you, how can you love others whwn you don't even love yourself
>>
>>36938533
>who even talks like that
>>
>>36938586
fuck off roastie
unmute
>>
File: schopenhauerfedora.jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerfedora.jpg
6KB, 199x253px
Women are passive servants of the will.
>>
>>36938257
How are you sure that's what it means? What if it means she's interested in other guys and not him?
>>
I have two brother one is a robot and the other is a fuckboy. I get to see the worst of both worlds and you expect me to have empathy for you?
>>
>>36938726
Of course, it depends on whether you're 100% close platonic friends or flirty with each other all of the time. Girls send a shitload of signals if they are interested in you.
>>
>>36938461
you know guys laugh at bad stuff happening to women too, right

At any given time there'll normally be a thread or two specifically about that on this board even

Both sides are jerks
>>
>>36938739
>a fuckboy

The term "fuckboy" is black speech. It means "homosexual". It doens't make sense in your sentence.
>>
The problem here is gender bias men do the same thing to women as women do to them for every false rape accusation that ruins a mans life there's a real rape that ruins a women's life things are equal if you look at things from a neutral perspective and understand basic human functioning and social habits you need to grow up and deal with life men treat each other like shit and women treat each other like shit it's called humanity sure that's no excuse for being an asshole but most people do it also you talk about normie men and how you don't understand how they could date a girl when the girl only uses them well in many cases normie men use girls as well people are toxic and most relationships are toxic as well but in reality females tend to care more about their romantic and sexual partner than men do though that's not always the case it's still accurate for the majority of people just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you should blame all women when obviously there's a problem with you as well yes women suck but all people suck including men
>>
>>36938753
>Girls send a shitload of signals if they are interested in you.
like what? pls respond I MUST KNOW

also how long is the expiry date on a girl liking you? how long will she wait before being bored?
>>
>>36938760
>>36938760
Go to any board other than here or a specific men's board and try to talk about men's problems.

Literally nobody gives a shit. This leads to some of the bitterness toy see in this thread.
>>
Wowie a meninazi aren't you cool
>>
>>36938774
Didn't read.
It would be much better if you learned punctuation and how does one format his shitpost, kid.
>>
>>36938779
A definitive sign-- she'll actively reply to your message, or message you first. Not replying after consecutive messages or not contributing to the conversation when there is a clear opening means she's not interested.
>>
>>36938142
>>36938257
Women cant be this stupid right?

>crushing on QT at work
>she makes what i think are subtle hints
>too beta to ask her out
>shes going out with some other work friends one night
>ask to come along
>normies obviously sex and dating becomes a topic
>she asks me who i like in the office
>panic and cant answer
>starts saying she likes this sleezy guy who used to work in the office
>and asks me if she should go for it
>stutter out something along the lines of
>s-sure why not go for it is there any negatives?
>feel like an idiot
>shes obviously not interested
>iama stop trying
>>
>>36938769
I'm sorry I assumed people here were at last under the age of 30. A fuckboy is like a type of chad. Mix chad, with a nigger, and hipster and you have a fuckboy.
>>
>>36938833
oh... i was thinking real life signs
>>
>>36938779
It depends on the girl. But normally it's obvious if

>she goes out of her way to talk to you
>smiles and laughs a lot when talking to you
>keeps looking over to were you're sitting for no apparent reason
>remembers stuff you told her about yourself (i.e. shows real interest in you as a person)
>touches you playfully
>touches your arm, your hand etc when talking to you
>sits down next to you, even though other places are available
>tries to "pass the ball to you" in order to make asking out easy on your part: "what anon, you're into x too? There is an event about x soon in city y..." so that you can easily say: "let's go there together"
>she tries to make you jealous
>>
>>36938124

A woman's love is mostly circumstantial. She doesn't fall "in love" (I say it in quotes because I believe men and women "love", or feel emotion in vastly different ways) with your character, but with the sum total of your value at the time. Suddenly lose your money-making ability, become sick or injured and require some care (As opposed to you being the one who cares for her) and your value in her eyes drops immediately, at which point she starts looking for other options.
Sure, there were very heartwarming stories of couples going through immense hardships and staying together, but those are the rare exception.

>>36938124
>How do normie men legitimately date women even though women don't give a shit about them beyond their wallets and being a gossip piece with their friends?

Normies just don't look at it this way, they tend to believe that a woman has their best interest at heart. Gotta ask yourself if it's better to be a clueless normie or a bitter robot.
>>
>>36938862
It was a shit test and you failed it.
>>
>>36938124
>The View laughing at the guy why got mutilated by a women
a handful of bizarrely awful women. not representative.

> women destroying men's lives with false rape accusations
actual rape being a counterpoint to this.

> taking all his shit through divorce
men would altruistically give everything up to women if given the opportunity i'm sure.

> being ok with baby boys being circumcised (and encouraging it)
is the jewish faith run by women now?
>>
>>36938867
No, a fuckboy is literally a guy that get fucked in prison, a punk, so to speak
>>
>>36938926
>Normies just don't look at it this way, they tend to believe that a woman has their best interest at heart. Gotta ask yourself if it's better to be a clueless normie or a bitter robot.

This is so sweet. The sour grapes on this board is so funny.

hur dur everything i can't have is tainted. if this board was a novel it would be mocked as unrealistic.
>>
>>36938926
>Gotta ask yourself if it's better to be a clueless normie or a bitter robot

For people who go on about how they've never been in relationships it's odd how robots consider themselves enlightened and normies clueless. Where did all this wisdom come from?
>>
>>36938905
well shit, thanks

actually there was a girl some time back that i was sure did literally all of this, i couldn't even believe it was happening, i was questioning myself all the time, but when we eventually did go out she didn't seem that interested, i guess maybe i screwed up along the way or waited too long, i don't know, i really liked her and had a crush on her too
>>
>>36938888
Eye contact, pretending to not have eye contact, smiling, laughing at the dumbest shit you say, open body langage (setting herself up to face you, not crossing her arms) playing with her hair, trying to make conversation, asking you personal questions.

They might appear in whatever combination, ranging from only one of them appearing to some to most, depending on a girl. Most of those signs will usually appear in a setting where she would be open to talk to you (party, bar, in a group of friends). Also, 3rd parties are often good at spotting interest between people, if you have good friends, they will let you know that one of you is having an interest in the other.
>>
>>36938987
There are two possibilities. You either waited too long and there was already competitition in the picture, or you said or did something (or several things) that were offputting to her. Learn from it. Make a move in time, next time. Make sure to listen properly to her on dates (or at least feign it). Trial and error is the way to go. You'll get better at this, step by step.
>>
>>36938949
>men would altruistically give everything up to women if given the opportunity i'm sure
? Men should just give women their shit without marriage now?

>is the jewish faith run by women now?
Yes, judaism is very matriarchal. They believe that judaism runs through the mother - that is, a nonjewish father + jewish mother makes you a jew, but not vice versa. Looks like your shitpost got turned upside down.

Also, most males in America, Canada, and Australia (and muslims) are circumcised.
>>
>>36939081
Don't forget South Korea, Uncle Sam.
>>
>>36938968
nice shitpost, roastie. kys
>>
>>36939081
>Also, most males in America, Canada, and Australia (and muslims) are circumcised.

Sorry I forget that I'm talking to Americans sometimes. You're not indicative of normal human behavior so anything you experience in America is warped already and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>36939145
>america is the only country that circumcises
roasties are so dumb and deluded
>>
>>36938867
>I'm sorry I assumed people here were at last under the age of 30.
I don't get it unironically, is that supposed to be a joke or something?
>>
>>36939248
that person (probably a tumblrina) is just a dummy that uses the tumblr definition of fuckboy. it's just a shitposter, anon. probably one that likes to whine about men all day on tumblr, and come here to whine some more.
>>
>>36938949
>> women destroying men's lives with false rape accusations
>actual rape being a counterpoint to this.
... What?
> taking all his shit through divorce
men would altruistically give everything up to women if given the opportunity i'm sure.
Really?
>Sorry I forget that I'm talking to Americans sometimes.
Ahh. You're probably Swedish and just can't help being retarded. Nevermind.
>>
>>36939188
America is the only country that circumcises the majority of children.
>>
File: HumanPrepuce.png (1MB, 1611x896px) Image search: [Google]
HumanPrepuce.png
1MB, 1611x896px
>>36938124
my dad was ok with baby me being circumcised when he did so voluntarily as an adult. most people are sadistic scum
>>
I'm a female and I'm more against circumcision than any guy I know....
>>
File: 1404083493287.png (137KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
1404083493287.png
137KB, 345x337px
>>36939789
kys roastie

originalalo
>>
>>36938142
A girl did this to me before. If I played it cool and didn't act jealous I probably could've fucked her.

But instead I sperged out like an autist and scared her away from ever talking to me again.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.