[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >loser fembot who wants to have fun >summer vacation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2676.jpg (66KB, 680x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2676.jpg
66KB, 680x429px
>be me
>loser fembot who wants to have fun
>summer vacation next week
>meet a drug dealer who seems friendly and wants to hang out
>abstinent and i tell him we're not gonna fuck
>he says okay
>???
>idk ijust want free drugs im broke heeellppp
>>
>abstinent

Your choice. And the reason you will be forever alone.
>>
do it
confirm my prejudices that all women are trash
>>
>>36937766
I have met guys who are okay with my choice. Anyway I just think it's weird that he says it's cool that nothing sexual will be happening when girls probably suck his dick for stuff.
>>
Drugs are immoral and drug dealers are bad people. You're dumb.
>>
>>36937831
location? u want some drugs bb
>>
>>36937920
How is selling drugs bad? They need money to survive
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 240x180px
>>36937739
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD!!!!!!!

you are a fucking cancer, fembots arent a fucking thing you are a dumb attention seeking roastie, fucking kys
>>
Why does every "fembot" on this board type like an uneducated mongoloid?

I feel like I've never seen a "fembot" post with proper grammar or syntax.
>>
>>36938155
Its like shitty people always fighting and killing each other . There is always problems and its gay .
>>
>>36938291
How does how I type seem like im uneducated
>>
>>36938194
Fuck off.
I can sense your panic.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 800x600px
>>36938363
you fuck off and never come back to r9k, what the fuck did you hope to gain from this thread? other than fucking up a board that dosent want you here.
>>
>>36937739
>>idk ijust want free drugs im broke heeellppp

Do not do drugs
>>
this is the second thread ive seen about a fembot wanting drugs for free in 24 hours.

when i had friends they would share their drugs with me. you should just make friends if you don't want to fuck in exchange for stuff.
>>
>>36938460
You really have bad anxiety problems. Most woman aren't that scary. You should try >>>/adv/
>>
>>36938489
How do i make friends
I'm a loser fembot idiot
>>
>>36938664
>How do i make friends
by sucking their dicks.
>>
>>36938664
>>36938709
how about: talk to them
but you guys don't look for friends anyways
you are just looking to leech from others
>>
>>36938542
you should try getting the fuck off my board you fucking hamplanet. nobody fucking wants you here. and stop fucking projecting social anxiety on me you antipsychotic taking failure. and the odassity to refer me to another board when i helped build this fucking community from the ground up. fucking kys and get a fucking clue
>>
>>36937739
Let's be honest, what's the point of having female friend if you're not having sex with them? They are not interesting and lack real interests for good stuff.
>>
>>36937739
>fembot
show us your tits you fucking whore
>>
>>36937739
>drugs
>abstinent
What the hell? Are you just half degenerate?
>>
>>36939069
she's probably like 15, the sucking dick for heroin will come a little later.
>>
>>36937739
YOURE NOT A WOMAN YOURE JUST A LOSER PLAYING ONE IN THE INTERNET

TITS OR GTFO

BETA UPRISING NOW

DERAIL FEMBOT THREADS HIDE FEMBOT POSTS TITS OR GTFO TAKE BACK OUR BOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36939069
I am not a degenerate
I just don't want to have sex with druggies
>>
>>36939776
Doing drugs is pretty fucking degenerate.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>36939776
just fucking leave r9k and never come back, you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>36937739
I I were him I'd hook you up with drugs, and when you turn rabid and have a withdrawal, I would offer the next X amount of drugs for succ or secs.
>>
>>36937739
Don't fuck with drug dealers, even the friendly one's. Like their great dudes in all yeah, but you risk getting in some mad freaky shit
>Last Week
>D&D sesh with the boyz
>Our one brutha takes some Molly and you can guess what happens
>3 hours and 2 bags of pizza rolls later
>Only me, my bestie, and Molly brutha are awake
>He wants us to go for a walk with him.
>We do
>5am and all of us sleep.
>Wake up and realize Molly brutha is gone, but his car still here
>Get a call from him saying he's hiding from Drug dealers in Hard Rock Hotel.
>Tell him to call an uber and get the fuck out of there.
>He comes to our place
>Turns out he went for another walk at around 6am and his dealer picked him up and asked if he wanted to hang out.
>Falls asleep in car and wakes up in Hard Rock Hotel, sees the other dealers and tells his friend he's gotta get the fuck out, he does.
>>
There are two ways this goes:

You get an easy part time cashier job and get money for those drugs,
Or
He gives you free drugs until you have a habit or subtly conditions you while you're high until you reconsider the no sex thing (or are just too high to stop hjm)

Nice bait either way
>>
>>36937831
Why not just go fuck chad then OP?
Fucking brag more.
>>
>>36938291
Fembots wouldn't even say they were fembots unless if it's for the obvious attention.
>>
>>36937920
This. China is based for executing them without exception.
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>does drugs
>abstinent
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.