[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't been a socially isolated shut-in NEET for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: bwxyplry42.jpg (13KB, 270x168px) Image search: [Google]
bwxyplry42.jpg
13KB, 270x168px
If you haven't been a socially isolated shut-in NEET for at least 10 years you cannot refer to yourself as a robot.

I'm so sick of people coming on here who've had a bad day at work and just want to vent about how much they can't stand it because of X or Y reason, but they just continue going anyway, because they're normies and need to finance their normie lifestyle.

I'm also sick of the younger-faggot normies who come on here and claim to be robots because they've been out of school for a year or so and haven't done anything since. You're not a robot you faggot, you're just a lazy cunt that's being a edgy young rebelling faggot; you'll get bored soon and join the workforce, you wont last much longer NEET, why? because you're a normie at heart.

Not until you've exposed your mind to 10 years of social isolation and NEEThood, you're not a fucking robot, so stop fucking thinking you actually are.

I'm fucking so done.
>>
what if we only go to work because we live with our parents and it is the only way they will let us live at home now that we have reached a certain age
>>
>OP is normalfag also
>>
Hate to break it to you, but not everyone has someone to fall back on or is able to cheat the government. If that's the case, you get a job or you kill yourself. Getting a job doesn't automatically make you a non robot either. Working doesn't magically make autism go away
>>
>>36936136
most "robots" are fresh high school graduates
>>
>if you aren't (my special snowflake definition specific to my personal circumstances) you can't be a robot
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Every time.
>>
>>36936164
If you were truly a robot you would either

A) Utterly refused to get a job and see what your parents do

B) You actually do get a job, but you lose the job because your mental impairments stop you from upholding your pretend normie image.

The end result of both A and B is that your parents end up having to decide what they're going to do because you're unemployable and obviously have a serious mental disorder.

Oh but the reality is you don't actually have a serious mental disorder, you're just a contrarian.
>>
>>36936200

but what if i work for one of my parents at their job so they don't fire me and force me back to work
>>
>>36936200
As someone who actually has a serious mental disorder it makes me sick when all these entitled fuck faced brats who are fresh off the buss with 10 miles of safety net come here to cry about Stacy not cock worshiping them
>>
>>36936136
I have a job, girlfriend and savings.

Can I still browse the board?
>>
I'm more of a robot then you could ever imagine OP, you don't know what it's like to have everything you've ever wanted but still be sad. I hate my job and gf.
>>
>>36936188
How is it cheating the government? There are social services in place in order to make sure people with mental health issues are aided financially. You ever heard of disability?

If you're a real robot, you should head into your local doctors office so you can get referred to a clinical psychologist. It will be clear to the psychologist if you're actually a robot, which means it's highly likely you'll be end up on disability.

Now why don't most of you people do this? Because deep down you're just

A) LAZY

B) CONTRARIANS

I would say 99% of /r9k/ is either lazy or a contrarian, with 1% actually have serious mental disorders that cause sever impairment on the ability to actually live a normal life.
>>
>le social isolation 10 years
>talks to people online

You couldn't last a day in a room with nothing but yourself.
>>
>>36936247
Lol what makes you so special?
>>
>>36936270
>he thinks online communication is anything like real life communication

You're either 15 or 55.
>>
>>36936247
As someone who post on r9k with schizophrenia I agree with this post desu
>>
>>36936247

i have medication for my illness and see a doctor for it once a month, my parent makes me take my medicine every night, and still makes me work at her company (though sometimes i walk out when i get stressed and say i quit, but she drives me back the next day anyway).
>>
>>36936294
nah senpai im actually a fetus nice try though
>>
>>36936136
>10 years
What are you, a pussy? Try most of your life. You're a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>36936136
Shut in NEET for 7 years I'm almost there
>>
>>36936136

>he entirely bases rodothood on the single question of whether or not someone has a job

Dumbass, that is literally the normie's definition of what makes a robot. You're the normalfag.
>>
>>36936239
yes
r9k has never been for rejects. They just squat here.
>>
what is this tumblr-tier victimhood bullshit

robothood = virgin, simple as that
>>
>>36936136
Oh boy another "I'm the only robot here everyone else are just normies" thread. I'm sure this won't devolve into a clusterfuck of snowflakes battling over who the supreme snowflake is.
>>
>>36936247

>muh clinical psychologists
>muh implicit trust in the system

You are a full normie.
Also you seem to be quite stupid.
>>
>>36936397
wrong you fucking stupid idiot
>>
File: 1493561140643.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493561140643.png
568KB, 960x720px
OP you sound like normie scum. You are just looking for excuses for being lazy just like normies do.
>>
File: 1464247423273.png (330KB, 450x582px) Image search: [Google]
1464247423273.png
330KB, 450x582px
>yfw OP is probably fresh out of high school
It's not our fault your mom home schooled you and your prom date was your cousin.
>>
I've been in full shut-in mode for only 4 years. Before that started I was off and on 3+ months at a time for ... another 4 years? I almost qualify methinks.

But I"m definitely a contrarian and lazy af and undiagnosed so that's fair I guess to say. It's not a real impairment. I-I can be s-social if ... if I really t-try...

I agree with OP tho in the sense that anyone who doesn't wholly reject societal norms doesn't belong here. There's an underlying ideology which normalfags subscribe to that society is part of the natural order, that capitalism, vapid consumerism, class struggle, marry & reproduce, and so-on and so-on are as immutable and pure as gravity or air pressure, you know naturally occurring phenomena itself.

If you can't see that's it's all just a load of make-believe arbitrary bullshit and superstition compounded by innate fear forged by centuries of indoctrination and propaganda then really you're lost.

Life is for living. No matter your situation you should make the most of it however you can in order to survive. But survival itself is not just I have enough water, food, okay--no! Survival is also that of the spirit and if your choices are alright I stay here and suffer some sort of "social" humiliation but all my needs are accounted for and I can do as I like, study mathematics, science, whatever and watch chinese cartoons that's my prerogative and, I argue, my right.

If, however, a balance can be struck between being a member of society without being enslaved by it then that too can be healthy. Slavery however, in this sense at least, is in the mind. And so while I agree with OP allow me to play the devils advocate here: if a wagecuck were to realize the fiction of his own delusional obligations as it were, if he were to say one day, my god, I hate my job I'm going to quit. I don't care that she isn't answering my calls fuck her. I'm not going to Memorial Day I don't enjoy my time with family fuck them. andItypedtoomanywordsbutyou get the point.
>>
>>36936528

You're clearly very enraptured by your own supposed intelligence but with all those words you didn't even try to accurately characterize the honest motivations of society and normies. You reduced everything to caricatures.
>>
File: owl-2.png (87KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
owl-2.png
87KB, 300x301px
>>36936239
>>36936239
Yes, the board was initially designed to encourage OC. The term 'robot' originally refers to the chat moderation script this board uses to prevent repeat posts. It ended up backfiring of course, and after a time /r9k/ was overrun with 'forever alone types' who only wanted to discuss their feels, failures, and perpetual virginity. NEETs basically. Fast forward a few years (/r9k/ is removed at one point, but reinstated because of NEET fallout into other boards) and the NEETs have a great sense of entitlement over /r9k/, and the word 'robot' has become synonymous with NEETdom.

tl;dr: /r9k/ was designed with originality and creativity in mind, NEETs ruined everything, and now we have to suffer through variations of the same few threads for all eternity.
>>
File: 1494142222020.jpg (30KB, 288x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494142222020.jpg
30KB, 288x248px
>>36936528
>Life is for living
I guess that's why you're spending your whole life caged like some animal instead of going out and seeing the world, huh? You can keep justifying how it's okay that you spend all your time watching nip cartoons, eating shit food, and jacking off where you sleep, but that's all you do. And when you fucking croak you're gonna realize how you pissed away your whole life because you didn't grow a spine and actually live your life instead of telling yourself you were already.
>>
>>36936636
I'm not that guy you're replying to, but this is why you're a normalfag.

You simply cannot comprehend the mind of a true robot.

I am diagnosed with several different mental disorders, my brain does not work the same as yours. What I do with my life may seem like a waste of life to you, but to me it is not, to me it is the only way my mind wants me to live. I am intelligent enough to realize this is not the best situation, but the autistic part of my brain ( actual autism, not 4chan autism) doesn't allow me to do those things.

It just cannot be explained to a normalfaggot like yourself, our brains don't function the same way.

If a normalfag was forced to live the way I do they would probably an hero after a week, but for me I am so comfy. What you see as a waste of life, misery, hell...etc...I see as comfort.

At best we can just agree that our minds don't function the same way, therefore we cannot tell each other what we do is wrong or right.

Yes I wish I could be normal but by age 30 I realised it wasn't going to happen, so I finally got help and got checked by mental health professionals who found a bunch of different issues. The signs have always been there my entire life, it's just that my parents ignored them thinking I'd one day just grow out of it or something, and I too wished it would change, but it never did.

This is why you'll never understand people like me with actual legitimate mental disorders.
>>
>>36936695
>This is why you'll never understand people like me with actual legitimate mental disorders.

Not the guy you're replying to, but congratulations on embracing the view that will effectively hinder any chances you have at improving your mental health.

You're not the only one with mental health issues, and disregarding the opinions of other because they don't have mental disorders will be very damaging to you in the long run.
>>
>>36936767
I'm not disregarding his opinion, I'm just saying unless he's an qualified mental health professional than he has no business giving out normalfag advice to people with mental disorders.
>>
Where's my fucking (You) in waiting for OP to sperg out like when he made this thread
>>
>>36936695
>You simply cannot comprehend the mind of a true robot.
Let me fill you in on a little secret.

I don't fucking care about some stupid label. I could not give a single iota of a shit about you sitting here and trying to peddle me some fucking sob story about how you got some mental disorder or whatever the fuck and how it makes you unable to do anything beyond shitposting on a internet message board and how your literal autism makes it unable for you to do anything. I really don't fucking care. Because it's just a crutch for you to use so you can pretend that it's not your fault that you're some faggot whose in his mid to late thirties, or early forties, who pissed his whole life away. If you want sympathy, go sit on the fucking corner with a cardboard sign or make a god damn tumblr account.
>>
>>36936384
>They just squat here.
This place was good for nothing else, so they deleted it. Then they squatted in various other places, which was bad enough they undeleted it. Anyone reading between the lines knows r9k being here for the sake of original quality content with no particular theme has been a sham for a long time.
>>
>>36936800
Why are you so angry, anon? Original
>>
>its a im more of a robot then you are episode

why do you fucks feel the need to dickwag over who has a shittier life?
>>
>>36936800
Not an argument. ORIGINALCOMMENTPLEASE
>>
File: BBl0E4u.png (239KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
BBl0E4u.png
239KB, 848x480px
>>36936199
This tbqh. I'm sick of these victim olympics threads on my board.
>>
File: 1484920624475.jpg (90KB, 545x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484920624475.jpg
90KB, 545x601px
>implying an actual NEET would need to converse with other human beings on the internet
>falling this hard for a r9k meme

There are no NEETs on r9k or the internet, you disgusting newfag.

>tfw too intelligent to fall for the r9k narrative
>>
>>36936901
Not intelligent enough to sage cancer threads, apparently.
>>
>>36936136
Im pretty sure you just listed a wizard back to wizchan.Com new fag
>>
File: 1442672351434.jpg (169KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
1442672351434.jpg
169KB, 902x698px
>>36936821
Because I'm tired of hearing about some poor pissass whose given up and would rather wallow in their own graves and waste their lives feeling unfulfilled and slowly have everyone who loves and cares about them slowly become more and more disappointed and leave them. Because I've loved and cared about too many people who did the exact same shit and ended up either lashing out at everyone who tried to help them and cut contact, or because I couldn't deal with it anymore and left. I'm tired of watching people quit the race before it even begins because their shoe is untied. It's easier to try my hardest to not give a shit than to help someone and get burned again because they won't even help them self.
>>
>>36936136
>tfw when I have been a socially isolated NEET for the last 12 years

I moved to my grandparents' house after they passed. My NEETbux isn't quite enough to make ends meet so my mom sends me some money every month
>>
>>36936436
>>36936468
this desu
OP is a stupid faggot
>>
>>36936901
but I'm a neet.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.