[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a bad idea to rent a room in my house to a 21

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494394134566.jpg (92KB, 750x797px) Image search: [Google]
1494394134566.jpg
92KB, 750x797px
Would it be a bad idea to rent a room in my house to a 21 year old girl?
>>
>Buddha was uncomfortable in the presence of women, and hesitated long before admitting them into the Buddhist order. His favorite disciple, Ananda, once asked him:

>"How are we to conduct ourselves, Lord, with regards to womankind?" "As not seeing them, Ananda."
>"But if we should see them, what are we to do?"
>"No talking, Ananda."
>"But if they should speak to us, Lord, what are we to do?"
>"Keep wide awake, Ananda."
>>
>>36936127

>most college girls are a general mess. Expect tampons in the toilet.
>You will never know if she is a party girl or if she brings lots of boys at her "home".
>If it's some shy girl then go for it, they usually keep their rooms clean and won't cause you problems.
>>
>>36936252
This, despite misusing greentext and tripcode.
>>
>>36936341

i'm coming from /o/ but i browse /r9k/ from time to time.
>>
>>36936127
>a new "boyfriend" around every week
>she brings her roastie friends who will bring their own bfs around
>"hey, my friend is gonna crash at our couch for a couple days"
I rented out a flat I inherited to students: guys were hit or miss, girls were universally terrible and caused either damage or police fines - or both.
All people I know that rent out have the same opinion, that's not even going into girls that rent rooms to prostitute themselves in.
Even the quiet church mouses are secretly terrible, this goes bonus if it's their first couple of years away from home.
>>
>>36936127
You should make sure you have a clear contract with rules BEFORE she moves in.
If you don't want her to bring home strangers then make sure she knows and agrees on it.
>>
>>36936127
yes it's a good idea only if you rent it to her for sex
>>
File: lol.png (246KB, 1009x641px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
246KB, 1009x641px
>>36936395
Even the non-attractive ones will still cause drama. I just don't rent to disabled people because "oh no i can't pay my rent because i had medical bills". That leaves normie guys and I've had no trouble collecting rent or cleaning up after them.
>>
>>36936434
In my experience the ugly ones cause even more drama, especially in the 18-25 age range - they got picked on in hs by stacy. Once they are on their own they will latch onto some wannabe gangster/deal/nigger and cause a mess.

Here's how my experiences went so far.
>3 white guys from rural area
moderately religious, good looking, friendly, never had anyone over, not a lick of damage, no noise ever.
>2 white robots
constantly flaked on rent, messed with broken heater and almost burned down flat because they were too cheap to call a repair man (fucking idiots: I would have fixed it for free,) tried to spy on other tenants pc via wifi, at the end had shady guys over - they were happy to have "friends" when those friends were probably just scoping the place out.
>2 brownish yolo idiots
gave them the boot after a week because they bought over a bunch of people they barely knew: woke up the entire building on a worknight and put hole in wall
>2 working class white guys
no problems whatsoever
>2 rural church mouse girls
major sluts - constantly had guys over, subleted to 2-3 girls that were "staying the week"
>1 hijabi girl
best tenant ever, repainted all the furniture on her own dime, bought new appliances that she left at the place
>1 young couple
never again, girl got pregnant - can't give them the boot without looking like a dick, got a kid - same deal, as soon as the kid was born they stopped paying utilities - probably though I'm going to pick up that since the reconnect fees are exorbitant

My advice:
>don't rent to women, families or couple and robots
>working class guys are goat
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.