[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started working out for 1 week now >have no gym nearby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: s6bsDww.jpg (17KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
s6bsDww.jpg
17KB, 837x734px
>started working out for 1 week now
>have no gym nearby so i do it at home
>doing bench pushups but using the bed to keep my feet on it
>fucking retarded grandfather walks in, i'm completely naked
>he's not even knock or anything just straight out opens the door
>FUCK SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
>scramble down the bed like im the ring girl, trying to get back on my feet
>end up lading ass on the floor and covering penis with my hands
>grandfather goes in a shock
>(he actually has mental problems, few years ago a bunch of veins in his head popped, which caused he cardiovascular attacks, giving him some slight form of retardation)
>he puts his hand on his heart and says
>''what.. this isn't normal what the hell are you doing, posing naked ass for photos.. what the hell is wrong with you''
>i snap at that remark but try to keep my cool
>''no im not what the fuck close the door, let me get dressed, CLOSE THE DOOR''
>he just stands there staring at me like a senile cunt
>then walks in and starts yelling
>''WHERE DA GODDAMN PHOEN WHERE YOU PUT IT YOU?!?!!??''
>''JESUS CHRIST ITS ON THE FUCKING DESK ARE YOU GODDAMN BLINDS ITS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE''
>he leaves a plate of something on it and gets out of the room
>get up, get dressed, angry as fuck
>take a look at the plate
>extra sugary snacks on it, looking at them make me feel sick
>internal raging
>throw the entire shit in the trash
>bit of rage slips out after that and i end punching the door
>grandfather hears the loud noise
>barges in like the fucking hulks and starts yelling again ''WHAT A HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!!''
>''FUCKING NOTHING PLEASE JUST GET OUT''
>''WHERES THE FUCK FOOD, WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT?!''
>dont respond
>he looks in the trash, finds it
>starts crying while rummaging through it to grab the food
>he takes it out and puts in back on the plate and leaves it there
>then starts talking about how we'll all be sorry one day, when he stops breathing and won't be here anymore
>and he goes in the basement to get drunk
>>
pls someone resbond
>>
Why were you doing pushups naked?
>>
>>36936291
This
Oregonian of Oregon
>>
>>36936017
is your grandfather a nigger?
>>
>>36936291
Not OP, but maybe he thinks it gives him some kind of sexual powers. Alternatively, he just finds it more comfortable.
>>
>>36936291
doing workout in clothes get me hot and sweaty real fast, i didn't want to get my clothes all soaked and i didn't want to end up becoming a human river from the very first exercises
>>
>>36936017
You could've handled this whole situation so much better
did you explain that you panicked when he came in atleast?
>>
File: 1448273917639.png (77KB, 730x935px) Image search: [Google]
1448273917639.png
77KB, 730x935px
wew, lad you just played yourself
>>
>>36936328
no.. he's white and missing he's teeth which makes his speech really weird sometimes

>>36936339
i cant explain it to him he's mental as i said, my entire family tried explaining stuff to him before but he doesn't understand it when you try to show him or tell him something and sticks to what he thinks and believes
>>
>>36936377
aren't you parents or grandmother around to take care of him? why don't you get a bolt for your door?
>>
>>36936335
That's better for your work out though. Keep some clothes on
>>36936377
>i cant explain
Try harder, because you will be sorry when he is gone.
>>
wear boxers or something next time, you idiot
>>
>>36936442
>grandmother can barely walk on her own
>parents on jobs with shifting turns and up to 16 working hours
and im on last year of uni trying real hard not to fuck it up, so no, no one is really able to take care of him but himself

I would put a bolt on it but I'm apparently not allowed to make any modifications to the house, it was built by my grand grandparents and grandmother owns the acts for it, she'd kick me out if i tried to shape it in any way, she'd kick my parents out too if they tried to stand up for me on it
>>
>>36936473
T. OP's grandpa>>36936494
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.