[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/After 27 years I'm starting to become kind of proud of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ray_gootz.jpg (262KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
ray_gootz.jpg
262KB, 750x500px
/After 27 years I'm starting to become kind of proud of my virginity/ edition
>>
There's nothing to be proud of like there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Shaming virginity just like putting it on a pedestal is retarded.

Sage.
>>
>>36935353
As long as it's voluntary then I'm fine with you being happy about it.
>>
y tho? im a shy faggot and i still manage to get qt's every once in a while
>>
I was trying to make a 25+ thread but I fucked it up and forgot the title sorry
>>
We are pure and clean virgins. We are what Stacie will never be. She is a huge slut. We are charity and grace.
>>
>>36935353
Man I know that feel all too well.

I do wonder what sex is like just as an experience but I really haven't felt like I'm missing out on on anything for years. Plus the off chance we actually become masters of arcane arts ain't bad.
>>
>>36935353
Same, I take a sick sense of pride in knowing I belong to a group whose ranks become more exclusive with each passing year. 5%, 2%, 1%...

>>36935382
Either you're attractive or not afraid to show interest
>>
30 here. I do not mind it. If someone were to ask me in person about it, I would tell them the truth. But I'm never in situations were I would ever be asked that question anyway.
>>
Haha you guys are virgins
>>
>>36935449
it's normally one of the first questions i ask people. not "are you a virgin" more like how their love life is going
>>
File: bumble-bee-vs-mexico.jpg (35KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
bumble-bee-vs-mexico.jpg
35KB, 600x379px
>>36935726
Funny enough I've only been asked that by guys who aren't doing too well in life.

>hang out at a race car shop
>beaner likes to come by with a rice burner
>beaner may not be legal and does mostly landscaping and manuel labor work
>he has had a problem with me since day one for some reason
>one day I pull up in my race car because I didn't feel like using the daily driver
>beaner badgers me with questions on how I can afford it
>friends tell him I make pretty good money
>"Yeah I bet he does. That's probably why he's a virgin. Because he went to school and learned how to get a decent job to pay for his race car."
>Friends tell him I have a girlfriend but he doesn't believe us
>Everytime I bring up something like anime or videogames he asks me if I'm a virgin
>Even if I tried making fun of his riced out Honda he would say he would be able to afford cars if he wasn't so busy banging chicks
>>
>>36935840
that's probably more indicative of the type of company you are keeping. sexual conquest is pretty common banter amongst men.
>>
>>36935726
I fucking hate people like you. Who the fuck asks someone about personal shit like that? Do you also ask how much people have in their bank account? You fucking cunt.
>>
I delight in telling people I'm a virgin. Can usually get some good jokes about it.
>>
>>36935935

Stacies ask me that all the time, usually coworkers.
It's annoying because then I only have two choices
A) Unconvincingly lie, respond with one word answers, start turning red, looking down, and evading all further questions
B) Tell the truth

Never tried B.
I shouldn't have to be in this position, I don't know why people think they're entitled to ask me things like that when I'm clearly not comfortable with them.
>>
>>36936323
Why do you lie? They'll probably assume you're single by choice like most normies.
>>
>>36936350

>Why do you lie

Because they start to pry (well they pry either way but it's easier to escape if I lie)
If I admit I'm a virgin I'm assuming they all start shrieking like monkeys and run to tell everyone else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.