[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just go outside, and don't come home. Go on craigslist,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fat.png (386KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
386KB, 640x480px
Just go outside, and don't come home. Go on craigslist, take the first job that accepts you.

Find a roommate, or two if that's what it takes to afford rent in a shitty apartment. They can be shady, that's fine. It's only temporary.

If you have a college degree, you can use that time to find a better job. What's important is that you start working some job, any job, right now. Once you're no longer a disgusting drain on society, once you're providing even a meager life for yourself, the will to improve will come.

But don't stay where you are. There is no excuse for being a NEET. None. Fix yourself TODAY, or you never will.
>>
You don't know how the real world works
Try facebook next time you feel like saying a bunch of worthless shit.
>>
>>36935196
Worked for me

But keep making excuses
>>
>>36935170
The world isn't a video game dude. You can't do most of that shit and get somewhere in life. Most of that shit sounds ridiculous anyways. Plus, it can be incredibly dangerous. It would backfire most of the time too.
>>
>>36935170
>Shit you've never personally done

Also I'm not a NEET, I work part-time and live with my parents who don't make me pay rent even though I'm 24.
>>
File: carl the cuck.png (196KB, 1211x1259px) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.png
196KB, 1211x1259px
>>36935196
>REEEEEEEEEEE im too scared to try this so i'll just throw insults until i get my safe space again
nice try neet. loling my ass off at you
>>
>>36935212
>worked for me
>still comes to r9k
>posts facebook tier 'inspirational' tripe
>>
>>36935212
i live alone already.
Make sure to paste your wall of shit over a stock photo next time
>>
>>36935219
>t. I have never pushed myself to do anything in my entire life
>>
File: 1272974803180.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1272974803180.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>36935212

>worked for me
>still on /r9k/

When will they ever learn? You're already dead. This is hell.
>>
>>36935170
this guy is our messiah

thanks bud.
>>
>>36935170
gee howdy if only I was living in a shithole apartment that I needed to work a shit job every day to afford to live and eat in
sounds like some real societal contribution

get some sleep wagie
>>
>>36935170
fancy seeing somebody also alive on here
>>
>>36935224
>resp0nding to tripfags
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.