[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive not eaten in 24 hours, but an apple and pieces of fruit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: dry bones die first.jpg (70KB, 632x381px) Image search: [Google]
dry bones die first.jpg
70KB, 632x381px
Ive not eaten in 24 hours, but an apple and pieces of fruit. Ive drunken water and vinegar as a form of cleansing my body. I ask myself, "for why do I struggle?" I know the answer to be, "so that i may struggle".

I no longer desire the novelty of human interaction. I find myself relentlessly in turmoil when near the clamoring voices of the riffraff. I need only my solitude. I truly become ill when i must endure the griping and complaining of self righteous hypocrites. And even here, now, i grow tired of myself. For I am of those voices. I must stifle myself. May I find peace in starvation. I wish not to feed on these earthly pleasures.
>>
Kill yourself already. Originalmo
>>
my dad drank only vinegar for 3 weeks and lost 20 lbs. He had no health issues because of it.Keep up nigga
>>
youre a fat fuck. I only ate a sandwich today and i dont feel like being a sanctimonious faggot about it. normal people can go a day without eating much.
>>
I'm interested in that lifestyle where pain is a virtue. Im already so miserable so I might as well convince my self thst its good.
>>
>>36935267
just read the bible and always put others before yourself. itll come naturally. Its not a bad way to live. Just expect to be shat on from every direction and everyone.
>>
>>36935267
It's not a good lifestyle on the long term. Putting pain on a pedestal is the best way to be stuck in a loop where you become "addicted" to it and start creating or inventing pain to fuel your mindset. It's a form of autism in it's own specific way.

The outcome ? (More) depression and anxiety not created by any distinct external factors but by yourself only. Very difficult to get your head outside of it.

No, if you really want to start something useful and valuable for you on the short to long term : start meditation. Full consciousness, vipassana, whatever. Start and be dedicated.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.