[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're aware of all your faults but powerless to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1234269686121.jpg (41KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1234269686121.jpg
41KB, 550x453px
>You're aware of all your faults but powerless to do anything about it
>>
File: 1444450244226.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444450244226.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>36933454
>You're aware of all your faults but don't like yourself enough to fix any of them
>>
>>36933497

This. Originally unoriginal.
>>
>>36933454
>You are aware of all of your faults but can't tell where one ends and another begins because you are such a mess.
>>
>>36933497
>you're too old for there to be a substantive difference anymore, you're just bracing for impact
>>
File: philosoraptor.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
>You're aware of all your faults

How would you even know if that were true?
>>
>>36934255
it's one of my faults
checkmate
>>
I'm aware of all my faults and I have the power to fix them, but I lack interest in doing so.
>>
>>36934274

But there could still be some that you don't even know you have. That's what would make them unknown.
>>
>>36934419
not an argument
outside of the parameters of my hypothetical
>>
File: wiz.png (456KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
456KB, 568x568px
If there was such a thing as free will we wouldn't have any problems to begin with.

Scared of people? Just don't be scared next time. Easy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.