[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even any point to getting married if you're above

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7589.jpg (74KB, 1277x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7589.jpg
74KB, 1277x590px
Is there even any point to getting married if you're above 30?

By then your sex drive and libido has gone down so it's not as worth it investing in a permanent long term sex partner as when your 23. All the women your age group are trash-tier with multiple exes, sometimes a single mother or divorcee, aging poorly.

Also at this point you've got all the money to live sweetly on your own, if you get a wife chances are you'll be the one paying the bills rather than splitting, so she'll just be there for your financial resources.

Is there any reason to get married once you're past 30?
>>
its probably better than dying alone.
>>
>>36932877
>All the women your age group are trash-tier with multiple exes

mfw you're a woman posting on r9k

men and women don't age at the same rate. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36932923
What does this comment even try to say?
>>
>>36932923

"mfw"? then where's the accompanying image meant to show how your face is when, you braindead bimbo?

why would he kill himself when he is correct?
women have on average double digit partner count by that age. dumb fuckin' slore. get out of here.
>>
>>36932877

There is no point getting married anyway.

It's just a pointless expense. You don't need to get married to have kids.
>>
>>36932923
What score did you get on the last reading comprehension test you took? You know, those standardized ones they give once or twice a year? You've got the scores from at least one of those, right?
>>
>>36932992

but you literally get tax breaks 'n' shit
>>
>>36932877
if you are a guy in your 30s you can still date women in their early 20s, especially if they are traditional/conservative

young women like being lead and trained by a more experienced man
>>
>>36932877
Getting married at all, ever, is deadly serious with the law the way it is.

I would never even consider it unless I met the perfect girl I could trust forever.

How many people do you know that you could trust forever, girl or not? A very small number I bet.
>>
>>36933109

Holy shit you save a couple hundred dollars.
Fuck me, worth giving up half your assets in case of a divorce.
>>
File: 1493782402832.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493782402832.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
>>36932923
>men and women don't age at the same rate.
Kek what the fuck is this entire post? What are you trying to say? Women have less collagen in their skin so of course they age quicker than men. A man can look handsome at age 30 but most women at 30 will have sagging skin and they're pretty much dead by that age.
>>
>>36932877
1) Your sex drive doesn't go down at 30 unless you have serious health issues. You generally still feel as horny as you were as a teenager.

2) Just fuck/date younger girls. Don't even bother with girls in your age group unless they're amazing.

Getting married in your 20's seems just as "risky" as getting married in your 30's though. Good luck with that.
>>
>>36933298
yep, young couples are more likely to divorce anyways. just fuck them and never settle.
>>
Libido remains well in your 30s. It goes down for normalfags who have so much sex they burn out and so much drugs their dick breaks, but your average "robot" losing his virginity in his 20s should be fine.

As a man in your 30s you can and should date younger women. If you have a high IQ, intelligence matters more than maturity when it comes to connecting with someone. If you're a dumb fuck, all you want is a warm person to sleep with and next to you. Only the schmucks of slightly above average intelligence who think themselves geniuses just as they fail to understand how women work get screwed in this scenario, but nobody cares about these guys.
>>
>>36932877
My dad did so, twice. 30 the first time, 40 the second time. The first time worked out fine until financial troubles forced him to go overseas, where he met his second wife.
The second marriage is hitting him pretty hard, the man is full of regret.
>>
>>36932877
>Is there even any point to getting married if you're above 30?
taxes. also way to give away that you're not making a living wage
>>
>>36932877
You are 18 and a virgin. Why do you think you know anything about sex and relationships of people in their 30s?
>>
>>36932877

It's quite simple, if you find somone worth your trust and love you do it.
>>
>>36934452
well that's what he gets for leaving the first one, which i assume is your mom
>>
Is there even a point to getting married at all is what you should be asking. Maybe my view of relationships is fucked because of my parents but I honestly can't think of a single reason to get married.
>>
>>36932877
>By then your sex drive and libido has gone
whoo boy, do I have some new for you
>the women your age group
the secret is to get younger woman than you are, son
>>
My sex drive went way up around the time I turned 30. And in my 30s I have fucked far, far more girls than I ever did in all my years before.
>>
>>36932923
It's pretty sad when you were trying to ridicule him but end up proving him right
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.