[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here had the terrible fate of being "the funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1492476757831.png (149KB, 479x319px) Image search: [Google]
1492476757831.png
149KB, 479x319px
Who else here had the terrible fate of being "the funny kid" during their school years?
>>
>>36932182

Terrible fate? I enjoyed every year of it. Everyone knew my name and laughed at me. I made their childhoods all the more worthwhile, they'll go off on their little stories with 'I remember anon; he was a special kid... this one time he...'

I'm legendary, for better or worse. Football stars and homecoming queens have their 15 minutes of fame, but I leave a LEGACY
>>
>>36932182
What's wrong with that?

I've always wanted to be the funny kid. I was always jealous of my friend, who had ADHD. He always made every class so much more fun.
>>
I've been " the funny kid "
All people in my class loved me.
But I never had a true friend.
>>
File: 1492572879903.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1492572879903.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
The funny kids were always assholes. Fuck them.
>>
>>36932248

>What's wrong with that?

>be me
>funny kid in elementary school
>everyone likes me
>over the years everyone grows up
>high school
>still trying to be the funny kid
>everyone thinks I'm annoying and immature
>>
File: feel you.png (488KB, 464x563px) Image search: [Google]
feel you.png
488KB, 464x563px
>>36932182
I made everyone laugh with me in elementary school, but got laughed at all throughout middle and high school.
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>36932182
i was the funny kid 5th-12th grade
it wasnt BAD to be the funny kid, but i didnt have much fun in school
many girls had crushes on me and lots of guys wanted to get to know me but i would always distance myself from those people because i have this idea in my head that "everybody likes me until they get to know me" since i believed their expectations of me were way too high compared to what i could achieve
being the funny kid didnt hurt me, but being unable to make connections with kids did
>>
>tfw you were the funny fat guy whom the dudes found hilarious but the girls were grossed out by
>>
>>36932182
I unfortunately ended up being the funny kid at my school, it was the only thing people liked me for. I've had depression and anxiety for god knows how long and my old counsellor (a professional one, not the one from my school) told me to ask my closest friends their 3 favourite things about me. Just about everyone answered the same generic BS about how I was funny and then made up another 2 on the spot (usually had something to do with my facial hair).

Kids picked on me a lot in my younger years, one girl even said "You look you're going to grow up to kidnap and rape kids in van". Was pretty awful. Even though everyone thought I was funny they also thought I was really weird and never gave me a chance to be their friend. I found myself relating a lot of people and wanting to be their friend but they all pushed me away in fear of being friends with the weird kid.

Come the end of high school just about everyone liked me, at least a little bit. The only thing I was really known for was that I was funny, weird, and nice. I don't know why everyone thought I was weird, I liked video games and smoked cigarettes which was pretty normal at my school. I guess being called weird all the time really drove me to look for other communities to be a part of but I've never really found my place in the world.

Being the funny kid isn't always great. I got made fun of a lot and was really depressed so I covered it up with humour and everyone rolled with it. People were pretty surprised to hear that I had crippling depression/anxiety, and that I take meds for it now that I'm an adult. Some of my highschool friends even gasped out-loud when they heard I took meds, I was always so "upbeat" and "confident" at school.

Sorry for the long post, I've been pretty down lately and don't really talk about this stuff with people.
>>
>>36932182
I liked being the funny kid but i still cringe thinking about it.
>>
>>36933468
Great post anon. Don't be sorry that it's long. This is why the r9k exists.

I always sort of looked up to the funny kids like you and was jealous of them and assumed your lives were so fun and had tons of friends. I guess seeing the other side paints a different picture. We're all just humans

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>that kid that was liked by most of the other guys in the classroom
>that kid who was considered a creepy loser by most of the girls
me that kid was
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.