[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know that qt traps and boipucci have seen an unprecedented

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yaoi_6.jpg (842KB, 850x1065px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_6.jpg
842KB, 850x1065px
We all know that qt traps and boipucci have seen an unprecedented rise in supply, but the question I am pondering is how will this sudden influx of boipucci affect the sexual market in the coming years?
>>
>>36930811
There is probably like what 1k in total? out of a population into the billions.

You see lots here because this is the place to be with mental illness
>>
this is a response to women being even crazier than men with gender dysphoria lol

Men would rather hang out with these fake women than actual women.
>>
>>36930811
Sex robots are coming to fruition to make women obsolete. But some guys will still want natural human hole so we can just have some dudes crossdress.
>>
>>36930811
>>36930877
double checked
I'm pretty sure the # of these invalids is somewhere between what the two of you are suggesting
it's irrelevant to "the sexual market place," as it were. agree with that.
>>
>>36930811
Nice dubs. We are entering the golden age of boipucci gentlemen. Now is the time to start getting /fit/ so it will be easy to pick up sub-sissy-bois with ease.
>>
>>36930811
Traps expire in their late twenties when they start visibly balding/aging. Inflation is not a significant risk here. Sexual value on the whole should remain steady due to no glut or oversupply of traps being possible.
>>
As traps become more accepted they'll just become another notch on Chad's belt that go crying to beta providers when used up.
>>
>>36931020

>Traps expire in their late twenties when they start visibly balding/aging. Inflation is not a significant risk here. Sexual value on the whole should remain steady due to no glut or oversupply of traps being possible.

You underestimate the power of hormones.. They completely dictate your hair lose.
>>
>>36931020
>Traps expire in their late twenties
So do normal women, not sure what that point's supposed to prove.

The way I see it, traps are additional supply to the market of sexual partners for straight males. Traps are a substitute good, which means that on the whole the price of women should go down. Admittedly though, there really aren't that many traps out in the world (yet, at least), so they aren't doing much to the ridiculously inflated price of pussy.
>>
>>36931020
Do you know that finasteride, an anti androgen occasionally used by traps, is also often used by balding men to prevent hair loss?

Transgenders age just like women do. Yeah, that means eventually they aren't gonna be cute anymore. But if that isn't an issue with women why is it with traps?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.