[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the "it's okay for men to be emotional"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1462330359920.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462330359920.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw you fell for the "it's okay for men to be emotional" trap

I should have known it was just a way to trick lower tier men into being pussies to give women an excuse to say "ew" and throw us aside to bounce on emotionally unavailable chad's cock
>>
>>36930448
I've actually tried this before.

It's amazing how much people shit on you for doing this, unless if your gay of course, then it's expected to throw shitfits as a gay man.

Because it's expected.
>>
>>36930448
When you say emotional. You mean all emotions?
Like anger, sadness, happiness etc.
Or do you mean lovey dovey stuff?
>>
>>36930448
Yeah, it's a pretty foolproof way to weed out betas.

Chad never really feels sympathy or sadness, so he easily makes it past the beta filter.
>>
>>36930448
I learned this the hard way too. You can't share your feels with women it makes you look pitiful and weak. They say they want you to share your feels but deep don't they don't give a shit and will be repulsed by you once you open up. You just have to be fake so they will fall in love with the fake you. This is why I've given up, I dont want to play the game, I want off this ride.
>>
>>36930671
>>36930648
>>36930520
Why are they such two-faced liars, bros? Why can't they just admit that they're shallow, materialistic fucks who only care about men when they're hot or loaded?
>>
>>36930671
That's not true at all. I've found that being vulnerable and honest with chicks actually makes you more lovable.
But of course you still need to take care of the sexual attraction too, which is probably where you guys fail.
>>
>>36931073
I hope you realise that your emotional vulnerability doesn't even factor into the equation: you're physically attractive and everything else is just in orbit of that physical attractiveness.
>>
Girls don't want an invincible tin man. They want a guy who has some vulnerabilities so the girl feels she can secure a place in his life. But you only show it at a certain point in the relationship and sparingly.
>>
>>36930448
It's okay to be emotional, yes. When it's appropriate.

Women are emotional all the time. With me, you have to bottle it up until it's very severe, like a death, and even then you don't do the cry where you run out of air, you silently weep.

Life is brutal as a man, but hey, it gets you pussy. With women, you have to be a rock so they can attach their overly-emotional asses to you. Just how it goes.
>>
>>36931201
>>36931201
men, not me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.