[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe girls aren't the problem. Maybe its just you faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 29

File: s.jpg (105KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
105KB, 455x455px
Maybe girls aren't the problem. Maybe its just you faggots feeling entitled despite being awful human beings.
Why don't you earn a girl's affection by becoming a better person.
>inb4 ROASTIE ROASTIE ROASTIE
>>
File: Abstract Hell.png (104KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Hell.png
104KB, 500x525px
>>36930154
>Why aren't they trying to earn my affection?

In all honesty tho, the myriad of rejections I've faced, one of the things I've heard the most is "youre too nice." "I think we're just better off being friends." I'm also 6'2, a college athlete and registered with Mensa. It really doesn't matter how many great traits you have, the only thing that matter is how popular you are. Women don't love guys, they love the status that a guy could potentially bring them. And I literally have asperger's so I have no value to them.
>>
>>36930221
>youre too nice." "I think we're just better off being friends.
The reason you got this is because you talked to them like a fag.
How about this: stop acting like a fucking faggot and establish that you are a sexual human being very early upon meeting them.
>>
>>36930267
I've also been told that I've taken things too fast before. Multiple times.
>>
>>36930154
Why would I want to earn a girls affection that way? If you win someones affection through competition then it can be lost just as easily
>>
You can become a good person, that doesn't mean the other person is 'worthy' of it. Girls are affectionate toward whoever they like, regardless of whether that person is of good or bad character.

Stop worshipping them and stop using others as a litmus test.
>>
>>36930267
Its literally just the autism. Thats the only thing that makes sense. I can't relate with females on a fundamental level (or people for that matter) and consequentially, completely lose all of my social value. Women have no interest in a man with no social value.
>>
>>36930154
I don't want there affection, why do you keep assuming that I want the love of a female. I just exclusivly want to fuck them, they are not smart enough to think on the same level as me so I don't want to have a odour in my house.
>>
>>36930304
Doesn't matter, if you can get one girl to like you, you can get pretty much any girl to like you.

>>36930325
Lets say you do get a girl in bed and you fuck her.
What then? Do you tell her to fuck off because you have used her up and she is worthless to you? Because if that is the case, I hope you fucking die.
>>
Every woman I've ever approached has shot me down. I'm accepting the fact I'll die a virgin
>>
>>36930381
>Lets say you do get a girl in bed and you fuck her.What then? Do you tell her to fuck off because you have used her up and she is worthless to you? Because if that is the case, I hope you fucking die.

I bet if the roastie just fucked the dude and told him to fuck off you wouldn't say that or even better, you would say that she can do that because she can do what she wants. Get outta here you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: atm machine.jpg (438KB, 479x1463px) Image search: [Google]
atm machine.jpg
438KB, 479x1463px
>>36930154
>Why don't you earn a girl's affection by becoming a better person.
Because girls don't care about personality.
>>
>>36930381
>this beta whiteknight faggotry
For every one beta male who has animu virgin fantasies on relationships, there are ten females delusional enough to think giving out their pussy easy will secure them a relationship with some guy they find attractive. Your ladies are tramps and get treated accordingly.
>>
>>36930154
t.roastie

orisasdf
>>
>>36930546
>A minuscule number of girls do a shitty thing therefore I will be a shitty person in response.
The vast majority of girls don't do the shit you said at all. Most girls will become your friend after you have sex with them. Assuming that you aren't a piece of shit and you actually want them to be your friend.

>>36930588
That's bullshit but you can believe because its not like I can convince you otherwise.

>>36930652
>beta whiteknight faggotry
Ah excuse me I guess to be not be considered a white night I have to call every girl a dirty slutty roastie. Do you have a mom you fucking imbecile? Are you so mentally deranged that you don't even have respect for your mom?
>>
>>36930707
>Ah excuse me I guess to be not be considered a white night I have to call every girl a dirty slutty roastie.
No, you need to stop running to the defense of every pussy. I respect my mother, but I acknowledge when she does dumb shit and thankfully she does too.

These women get themselves into these messes and you do more damage treating them like little children rather than adults making stupid choices. But I guess a sexist like you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>36930822
>women are not men
Staggering, truly
>>
>>36930325
>I don't want there affection
>there

>they are not smart enough

yeah ok
>>
File: 1481103499700.jpg (251KB, 1788x798px) Image search: [Google]
1481103499700.jpg
251KB, 1788x798px
>>36930154
no, it's the female gender
>>
>>36930846
Indeed, they aren't. What is your point?
>>
File: thinking17.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
thinking17.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>36930154
>Maybe girls aren't the problem.
or maybe girls the problem after all.
Truly makes you think
>>
>>36931030
hmm you're right.
I guess we should just completely abandon the female sex and just let humanity die out.
>>
>>36931156
>what are artificial wombs and sex robots.
Men created civilization on our own, we can maintain it on our own.
>>
>>36930221
> of the things I've heard the most is "youre too nice." "I think we're just better off being friends."
They are letting you down easy,retard.
>>
File: MALTSHOP.jpg (32KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
MALTSHOP.jpg
32KB, 440x440px
>>36930154

Earn the ((((((((((affection)))))))))) of:

>sluts and skanks

>literal whores

>obese psychos who think they deserve a 10/10

>druggies or alcoholics

>stronk independent cunts who would dump you at the slightest inconvenience of her having to take you and or your feelings into acount

>materialstic gold digging bitches

>self-absorbed, narcissistic, lying, cheating whores

>creepy, mutant, snowflake, queer freaks

> """"""""spiritual"""""""" hippy idiots who blow money on spelkbooks, crystals, and magnets. They also come out as gay later after having wastes your time and money

>nignog-talking, annoying, fight starting, ill-mannered, street trash

>who turn into retarded, bad-decision making, welfare wasting, single mothers, who had crazy thugrones halfsy baby

>and of course; man-hating, blog andarticle reading, SJdubb feminazis who hate to admit they're still straight somehow

NO THANKS!
>>
>>36931231
I know that. I was pointing out to the OP that improvement is not possible for me and that I'm not an awful human being.
>>
>>36931271
Does that include your mom?
>>
>>36931271

> tfw no no qt alternative stoner vidya g
>>
>>36931305
Why are you fixated on mothers? Got some issues you want to talk about?
>>
>>36930707
I never said that A minuscule number of girls do a shitty thing therefore I will be a shitty person in response, i said that you reprimand him for trying to do this certain thing but if a girl did the same you wouldnt reprimand her
>>
>>36931428
>reprimand him for trying to do this certain thing but if a girl did the same you wouldnt reprimand her
Well hey dude, that's bullshit. I recognize that some people do shitty things, but most people don't.
Course, you won't believe that because you go on /r9k/ all day.
One thing remains true no matter how much you want to deny it: If your mindset is to fuck the girl then leave her behind like trash, you are a shitty human being and you have no fucking business talking to girls at all.
>>
>>36931653
>If your mindset is to fuck the girl then leave her behind like trash, you are a shitty human being and you have no fucking business talking to girls at all.

99% of tinder and people on clubs and shit just wanna fuck and never see the person again. Are this people shitty too or you just have something to pick with the dude ? You calling the dude an asshole just because he just wants to fuck a girl, nothing more.
>>
>>36930154
I've thought about this and there's two problems.
The first is that I can't easily separate personality traits I want to keep and personal flaws I can fix.
For example, I think I scare people with anger, I get called confrontational, the most memorable things I've done have rrally frightened people.
>crash on buddy's couch
>he says dumb shit
>go for a walk to get a drink
>come back, ask him not to say dumb shit again
I thought this was chill, turns out it's cemented this idea that I'm a ticking time bomb in this guys head.
I need to watch how I behave.
Just things like that where I can't tell how I appear to people. I feel like I need help or I'll never learn.

The second thing is that girls have problems like mine and aren't 100% blameless. Maybe less severe maybe more.

Ideally we should talk and help eachother, which is pretty late stage friendship behavior. Guys will make the 'no one gives me a chance' argument from a place of ignorance, I feel like I can make it reasonably.
>>
>>36930154
>feeling entitled

Pro-tip for everyone who is not OP: you can safely ignore anyone who uses this combination of words in a non-ironic fashion.
>>
>>36931738
Yes I am. I believe it is unethical.
If you have a private intimate moment with a girl, why wouldn't you have some appreciation and become her friend.
After you have had sex with her, there is no reason why you wouldn't take her to an ice cream shop or have her accompany you on a hike. (and I don't specifically mean make her a gf, just a friend)
The mindset of "lol lets just fuck every girl mindlessly" is retarded and you are missing big opportunities to make friends and grow as a person because of it.
>>
>>36931653

The 1950's called. They want their shitty regressive views of sexuality back.

There is nothing wrong with wanting and having casual non-committal sex.
>>
>>36930154
i don't want to earn affection from THAT ugly wench
>>
>>36930267
imagine if you had the face of a downie retard. you're still as smart as you were your whole life, but now your face is playdough-tier

would that advice work for you
>>
>>36931855
There's evidence to suggest that there is, actually.
It's ultimately personal preference and one attitude isn't going to suit everybody.
Trying to shove one attitude into the dark whilst lifting up the idea you prefer is dangerously ignorant.
>>
>>36930267
This is how you accidentally end up sounding creepy. It's the same problem with confidence and "jus b yourself" bullshit. Try to artificially force confidence/assertiveness and you end up sounding like an aggressive, insecure psychopath.
>>
>>36931855
But that wasn't my point. You can have casual sex but why would you literally have no appreciation and treat the girl like trash afterward?
What exactly is so bad about making her a friend? Not even a girlfriend, but at least make something from the moment you had with her. Don't be a piece of shit. Because guess what dude, being a piece of shit eventually comes back and bites you in the ass.

>>36931899
I mean I could tell you that how you look actually doesn't matter that much, and that as long as you are clean and can talk loudly you can get girls to like you, but its not like you would listen or believe me.
Now please, go ahead and laugh at me for saying looks don't matter.

>>36931968
>This is how you accidentally end up sounding creepy
The only reason you would sound creepy is if you didn't believe in what you said. Its called being genuine.
The reason you aren't genuine is because you aren't comfortable with sexuality or maybe your afraid of your own sexuality or whatever the fuck.
The point I'm making is that girls respect a sexual guy. Just accept yourself dude. You like sex. Theres nothing wrong with that. Stop treating it like its taboo.
>>
>>36931822
>If you have a private intimate moment with a girl, why wouldn't you have some appreciation and become her friend.
Because he doesn't want to be her friend and often neither did she, no matter how much you want to think women are pure angels. You need to accept reality doesn't conform to your fluffy ideals.
>>
>>36932067
Oh sorry anon, I guess I should accept the reality based off your imaginations and presumptions. You are after all, an expert in relationships and sex being a frequent /r9k/ user.
>>
>>36932108
Hey man, you don't have to accept anything here. It's obvious you can't handle the scary real world and need to come here to be feel safe and secure.

Bask in your virgin fantasies to your heart's content, just don't expect to have your ass wiped.
>>
>>36932193
Have a nice day friend

aiaspdfiihj
>>
>>36932108
HI I'm another poster.
This is something I'm really struggling to understand but want to know more about.
Please tell me the reasons why a woman who sleeps with a man should be rewarded with the man's friendship?
>>
>>36932241
>Please tell me the reasons why a woman who sleeps with a man should be rewarded with the man's friendship?

Friendship is just a reward to you then? Do you value human beings like pigs?
Friends don't cost anything, they become part of your life and they make you happy and you make them happy. Thats what friendship is. It isn't a reward, its a meaningful part of life. Its something you should seek, not avoid.

Maybe this is a really old fashioned way of thinking. I don't know.
>>
lolololo l I know right?
What's funny is that they're all super right-wing nazis too, how can you be a NEET and right-wing? I mean I understand if you're a rich asshole,
>>
>>36930154
There's no point trying to convince them, anon. They'll just repeat all the memes about women on here and categorize every girl they meet into one of those. Can't really do a relationship at that point.
>>
>>36932350
I think friendship done right does cost you. You need to make time for them physically and mentally. Getting invested in someone new is demanding for a lot of people.

A lot of guys take a very broad 'live and let live' approach because they don't want to enter into a friendship and feel obligated towards new people all the time.

I agree with you that it's rewarding and a part of life, but why should a man extend friendship specifically because a woman chooses to sleep with him?

Why in that instance is it important?
>>
>>36932553
>why should a man extend friendship specifically because a woman chooses to sleep with him?
>Why in that instance is it important?

I see what your saying and I guess this is my reply: if you really aren't in the position where you would want a friend, then sure you can leave her the day after and there will be no real consequence.
With that said, making someone your friend doesn't have to be a big commitment if you don't want it to be. You could literally just stay loosely in touch and that would be all that is needed.
Say one day you felt bored and you wanted to go to a hike, you could invite her and suddenly the hike got better just because you had her phone number on hand. If she doesn't go, you don't care because its not like you were investing in the friendship at all.
Basically its better to make the friendship no matter how little commitment you give then to not make the friendship at all. And on top of that, I believe it is more ethical and allows you to grow as a person.
>>
>>36932553
I forgot to answer why it is important because she had sex with him.
Basically it is because I believe that there is a value to the intimate moment, and it is better for a person to show appreciation and gratitude for the moment.
Maybe it sounds nice to you that you can devalue sex into nothing, but I am saying that you should appreciate the action more. Showing appreciation mainly manifests in making the person your friend. No matter how little commitment it is, it is still a form of appreciation.
You should feel thankful for the gifts you receive in life, is what I am saying overall.
>>
>>36930154
So, all I have to do is completely change who I am to suit some stuck up cunt bitch in order for her to even aknowledge me?

Haha, ok.
>>
>>36932898
>completely change who I am
No. Don't change who you are.
Become a better version. Not for her sake, rather for yours.

Eat healthier. It will lead to strong body and long life. A person who eats healthier is automatically more valuable than a person who eats trash.
Does eating healthier food "change who you are"? No it doesn't. Unless you specifically identify with eating junk food.
>>
>>36932773
I guess we have different approaches to friendship.
I prefer to have a small circle of friends I can rely on heavily, and who can rely on me.
I don't think that someone who stops to ask for directions, or a woman who decides to sleep with me, I don't think either of these bridge that gap from stranger to full trust.

It might not be in my best interests to just politely send these people away and never see them again, but it's what a lot of people are comfortable with. Keeping loose contacts feels wrong.

A lot of people feel the way I do, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

>>36932885
You're not entitled to friendship the same way I'm not entitled to sex. Doing favors for people with the expectation you'll get something back is a good way to end up disappointed.
I do not devalue sex or friendship, but what I choose to do for people is my choice, and carries no obligation.

You'll see men do favors for eachother with no expectation of being repaid all the time. Maybe it's exclusive to being a man.
>>
>>36932989
>Doing favors for people
But you really aren't doing any favors for the girl. You're not buying her anything. Like I said you don't have to commit any more than you want. Its just better on principle to do some sort of commitment. Its better to have appreciation than to not.

With all that said I understand your perspective on having a small circle of friend. You make fair points so I'll leave it there.
>>
>>36930154
because these people are trash
>>
>>36930154
I actually do agree. They constantly put the blame on others but I do feel like they don't realize that they're the problem.
I'm a virgino btw
>>
>>36932543
Perhaps he should go to /adv/ along with every other self-important faggot who wants a pulpit. Otherwise people here get enough "advice" and just need to go out and take action.
>>
>tfw do great in dates and have had a shit ton of gf's
>but only if the first move was made through social media like tindr or whatsapp

anxiety only kicks in if i have to walk up to a girl and talk to her for the first time
>>
>>36932941
Diet determines who is an awful human being?

Or are you assuming the anon you're replying to is fat, and this is why he doesn't get attention?

That reply makes approximately zero sense.
>>
>>36930154

Or maybe it's because I have schizophrenia which is an incurable mental illness.

Did you ever consider that not everyone lives life on easy street, OP? That for some people wearing a set of nice clothes and treating a girl with respect isn't enough?

Of course you didn't, you're a normalfag. Normies love to hate robots. It's so easy to hate robots after all, it's not like anyone cares about them. Let all the normies unite over a shared hatred of the socially awkward! Yay!

Go fuck yourself. You are calloused slime incapable of feeling empathy for anyone society does not tell you to feel empathy for. You project your own easy life onto others and when they can't do the same as you you lash out.
>>
>>36934440
If you have an actual serious condition it's different. 99% of robots don't. Nearly everyone here has only a self-diagnosed meme mental illness.
>>
>>36931814
This, you know you're dealing with a mental child.
>>
>>36934715

Most robots are in a place that's hard to escape. Don't act like they're bad people for being in it, leave the board if you feel that way normie. They may no be schizo like me but I can actually empathize with them because I know that feel. You can't because you were raised by normies, socialized with normies since day 1, and never had to deal with any hardship at all in your easy little life!!! Ding ding ding. That's why you treat people who aren't good at socializing as if they're entitled. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE PROBABLY GOING TO NEVER DATE ANYONE? Would you feel lonely? Do you even know what "lonely"? Probably not. Leave this board, there's no reason for you to be here.
>>
Nice bait, but I'll jump...

You have this delusion that robots are all "nice guys". Some are. Some are like >>36930221

It doesn't matter if you're "real" or whatever, there are still a bunch of arbitrary rules actual spergs have trouble with. Don't want to be clingy or a creep or some other nebulous personality trait that's not objectively bad like being deceptive or rapey.

Women are also frequently flighty and manipulative, even if there's no romantic interest. This was a gradual realization, not a preexisting one coloring all of my interactions.

As a bi man, being friends with guys and fucking guys are both much simpler and more "real" than with your average woman.
>>
>>36934945

>fucking guys is more real than fucking women
>friends with gay people
>tfw their relationships are 1000x more honest than male female relationships

I don't even know anymore life is a joke please just make it stop. It's too crazy for me to handle anymore. I think girls used to be better people in the past too, I think stuff changed. Sometimes I wish I wasn't attracted to them because its basically killing me inside.
>>
>>36932033
>being a pos will bite you in the ass
Lmao good one. You sound very naive from that whole post.
>>
>>36930267
Did you not read his post? This is not your run-of-the-mill beta faggot, the guy admitted he has Asperger's.
>>
>>36931231
He knows that you fucking brick. Jesus Christ, and the retards here blame women and Chads for their shitty life, when they can't even master basic reading comprehension.

Y'all just stupid.
>>
>>36932033
>and can talk loudly
That's the whole fucking point of posts like >>36930221 though. OP is on about being "awful human beings" and then you come along about being socially aggressive.

You're not wrong, but you're not supporting OP either.
>>
>>36935043
Of course he didn't, he's a hypocritical cunt who just wanted to take a shit on him. It's sad anons sincerely open up to be attacked by some tool more interested in jerking himself off.
>>
>>36930154
>Why don't you earn a girl's affection by becoming a more attractive person.

FTFY

Let's not pretend that women's attraction to men aligns with the traits that make somebody a good person.
People giving vague advice like that is a large part of why so any men have trouble getting a girlfriend.
Don't tell people to become a "better person", tell them to work out and make a lot of friends.
>>
>>36934990
Gay people have their own set of problems, they're just not the typical female mind games.

Go find a gay greentext thread in /soc/, guaranteed there will be outright rape with people shrugging it off or encouraging it.
>>
What have they dome to earn my respect/time ?
She MIGHT reward me with sex in the FUTURE, but that doesn't mean I have to put in all the effort in the beginning, while she sits and watches
>>
>>36930154
It's actually a two way street. Women are shitty and I agree with most things posted on women hate threads. However, a couple of weeks ago there were "give me genuine advice on how to get gf" threads up and I wrote a couple paragraphs of genuine advice in there. No memes, no just be chad, my advice was basically:

>make sure you're at a reasonable level of hygiene, brush your teeth, shower, do laundry more than once a month
>find a passion in some hobby, it can be literally anything, and then you'll most likely find people with similar interests and passions
>don't let people know you're desperate and hate yourself

And the responses were all "but anon, I'm not a terrible person, I shouldn't have to do any of that or change myself to find love."

Idk man. You're literally refusing to put in any effort. If showering once a day is "not being yourself" then you don't deserve friends or a gf.
>>
>>36935386
That's the worst part though. They can just point to the type of people you're talking about, lump everyone else who is socially unsuccessful in with them, and avoid any cognitive dissonance. I mean, look at the last item in your list.
>>
>>36934853
Fuck you. You have no idea what hardships I or many normies or Chads went through. I'm sure that most robots have had a much more comfy childhood than me and had everything handed to them and still fucked it up. I chose to do something about my shit life. Robots didn't and still don't want to. It's just a big dumb lie that robots cannot improve their situation.
>>
>>36935250
The irony is that it's just a repackaging of the "nice guy" thing they bitch about. The honest truth is being "good" and being "attractive" can have nothing to do with one another (and thank god they don't, that is dumb and some people learn the hard way).
>>
>>36935386
It's true that many here don't want concrete advice. Case in point: a guy posted his Tinder profile and said he gets 0 matches because he's not Chad. I, and some others, gave concrete and clear advice on how to make it a better profile (it admittedly was a shitty profile). Clear, concrete, "do this and that and your profile will look much better".

Did the guy want to head it? Of course not. His answers were always:

>reeeeeeee fuck you normie stop telling me to just b urself you have no idea what it's like to suffer like me
>>
I don't have a gf because I have literally zero friends or even casual acquaintances, and also because my standards are too high and I won't lower them
So I'll die alone
>>
>>36936123
Let me guess, by "high standards" you mean "she must be a virgin"?
>>
>>36936148
Yes, as well as a few other things.
I don't approve of casual sex
>>
>>36936148
People laugh at this but the guy you're replying to is probably a virgin too. So what's unreasonable about it?
>>
>>36936267
He's probably going to say that in my case it's involuntary, which is true but doesn't really change anything.
I would decline the opportunity of having casual sex if it ever came up
>>
>>36936179
>she must be so ugly or mentally ill that no man has ever wanted her
>high standards

Ok.
>>
>>36936286
I'm a 6 on a good day so I'd like her to be 5+
As for the personality, I guess a person who would be attracted to me in the first place probably has issues, but I wouldn't like a BPD/histrionic girl for example
>>
>>36936267
Unless you are 15 it's not only unrealistic but also counterproductive. Why would she have lived through adulthood rejecting all Chads and good guys so she could one day settle for an autistic neckbeard low value guy?
>>
>>36936308
I never said it wasn't unrealistic, I've accepted that I won't find a woman like that but I'm not going to settle for anything else.
>>
>>36936286
>any man has ever wanted her implies she's not a virgin
i guess it's just assumed these days that everyone is so loose their standards are literally nonexistent
>>
>>36930154
Why don't girls develop a personality and hobbies so that they are actually fun to converse with? Seriously it's like 1 in every 10 girls (at best) seems to have an interest in things other than cock
>>
>>36936327
Her standards are so high that she rejects Chads and only wants bottom of the barrel robots, right?
>>
File: 704756.jpg (77KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
704756.jpg
77KB, 600x368px
ITT: OP is a heavily-triggered roastie
>>
>>36936393
I'm sure a roastie is absolutely devastated that a bunch of spergy entitled manchildren is angry at her on the internet.
>>
>>36936418
Hard to believe, I know; it doesn't even make sense. Yet having read this thread I must state that it would appear to be the case.
>>
>>36936371
Unfortunately due to the robot I can't just say huh as a response to that.
But huh?
>>
>>36936418
>entitled
>manchildren
you might as well just say
>roastie here
>>
>>36936267
Nothing, as long as you're willing to climb the hill. It's putting the difficulty on hard, but anon says he believes it's implausible anyway so whatever.
>>
>>36936418
Yeah, it's probably another pathetic virgin suckup like you.
>>
>>36936438
I'm guessing there are a mix of people, including some triggered roasties, but that OP is some kind of whiteknighting numale (perhaps a successful one - there are plenty).

I didn't read everything though.
>>
Guys wanna know how to get your oneitis? Don't be yourself, instead behave like the first time you met your best friend. Keep distance and try to get to their interests like you how you invited your best to play vidya because both of you liked playing vidya
>>
>>36930154
>better person
most chads are subhuman filth so that doesn't work. you'd just think I'm boring
>>
>>36936598
>Chad
>subhuman filth

You have a strange definition of Chad. The correct definition of Chad is someone successful in life and with women. Hard to do that if you are subhuman filth.
>>
The point is if men act like men they will be called rude, aggressive,misogyinist loud assholes. If they don't they are called beta cuck and too feminine.
>>
>>36936718
That's the most retarded thing I have read all day.
>>
Strap in everyone, it's another day of normies norming and roasties getting roasty.

Why can't you asshole just leave already?
>>
>>36936803
You're the asshole so why don't you leave?
>>
>>36930707
As much as I love and appreciate my mom, I would never deny her roastieness and would certainly never date someone with her sexual background.
>>
>>36931156
Yeah, how 'bout it? No more suffering, no more wasted hours of lie, no more just about anything bad (objective and subjective)

Normies out!
>>
>>36930154
i very nice guy u fuk bich niggar
>>
>>36930154
>juss bee better xD
>>
File: 1492972474446.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492972474446.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
everyday we have a thread just like this one
someone saying that maybe we're the problem
people responding saying they've tried everything and they came to the conclusion that they, in fact, were not.
people answering to these said people and saying they, in fact, haven't been trying the "right way" and so it's still they're fault.
other people come in, say they've been trying the said "right way" and still end up getting rejected
and so on
and so on

A conclusion has never been reached and I'm willing to argue that It will nerver BE reached
It's as much as our fault as it is theirs wether we're broken human beings, victims of circumstances or just plain stupid, we made bad choices at one point, but they could have reached out, tried to understand beyond the first impression, just for the hell of it, but they never do

sorry about the rant im tired is all
>>
>>36932033
>The point I'm making is that girls respect a sexual guy
if he's got something else they want. Otherwise, his existence is a personal offense to them.
>>
File: 041517.png (175KB, 744x379px) Image search: [Google]
041517.png
175KB, 744x379px
>>36936972
Pretty much exactly this basically
>>
File: whatwomenwant.png (72KB, 825x551px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.png
72KB, 825x551px
>>36936972
Women never care about personality. Screencapped from an old r9k maps meetup thread
>>
>>36936990
I hope you didn't use this picture as an example of women being shits
because I would act the same if the equivalent happened to me and I think you'd do so to.
Come on don't be a 6th grader you must've understood that physical attraction plays a big role in love and sex
>>
>>36937009
>Women never care about personality

Of course they do. It's just not the only thing that they care about.
>>
>>36930154
girls aren't the problem. i just don't know what i want and i'd rather not start a relationship just for the fuck of it.
>>
>>36937094
>i just don't know what i want

Only way to found out is in a practice relationship.
>>
>>36937094
That's very reasonable. But in the end, no one quite knows either. If you feel like you could have a relationship with someone, then see where it goes, and work towards making it work.
>>
>>36936990
>>36937009
Don't you ever get tired of picking at old wounds
>>
> being a better person will make you attractive

Stop spreading this nonsense OP. Becoming a more moral person should be something you do regardless of whether it means you benefit in any way. If you want to be more attractive become a more attractive person. Being attractive is not in any way tied to how moral you are, obviously. Evil people have no problem getting laid if they are also attractive.
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>36937027
>>36937031
Women view their lives as an interactive TV show. They are the casting directors and get to pick and choose the supporting characters that appears in their daily Netflix special. Ugly men with no criminal record and a great investment for the secure and stable future for his loving family are silently nexted while deadbeat criminals are encouraged to live out their manbaby videogame lifestyles simply because they fit the perfect typecast for the main star to show off to her peers and daddy (and make them pissed/jealous). Guys are disposable and easily replaced; if pic related exited girl's husband lost an arm in a motorcycle accident, guaranteed she'd dump him and upgrade to the next former unemployed drug addict biker who has both arms so he could play vidya with his squad while she looks happily on, mentally making notes for her next humblebraggy post. No one would watch her Netflix show if it starred a one-armed male. It's not just that he's no longer physically attractive; she'd be more worried about how her friends and family would perceive her: "Do you really love him, or are you just using him for his benefits?" and "Aww, is that your little one-armed brother? When are you free from babysitting him so we can go out for coffee. ;-)"

At this point it's not that I'm even mad that I'm rejected for being too safe and not aesthetically pleasing; one thing I'm just now starting to consider is that if you're in a relationship, you WILL be talked about on her blog/vlog/twitter/tumblr/leddit posts. Pic related has not one positive thing to say, just led off with negatives because it's something to talk about, and makes her the center of attention. Do I want to have every nuance of my movement nitpicked and analyzed and processed through the lens of someone who had never been in my shoes for the world to consume? AND get drained of my resources while doing so? Lol, no thanks cunt.
>>
>>36937117
>>36937225
i guess. haven't met anyone that would be worth it, though.
>>
File: 1467331171749.jpg (141KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
1467331171749.jpg
141KB, 534x820px
>>36930154
Fuck off.

I can pinpoint clearly the times women have fucked me up and made me the way I am now.
>tfw your female boss notices your awkwardness towards girls so much that she asks "who hurt you so bad?" once
Even she noticed I'm fucked up in the head thanks to women.
>>
File: killer.jpg (138KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
killer.jpg
138KB, 603x600px
>>36937389
>got wrongfully accused of "stalking" a female co-worker at walmart; the new schedule had just been posted and we both happened to be walking to the break room to check it out at the same time
>at another job, got wrongfully accused of sexual harassment by allegedly offering training class answers for sexual favors; this never happened
>sister tried to coach my niece into saying that i touched her pussy while tongue-kissing her; this also never happened, and niece let slip that sister had been telling her what to say; sister never got in trouble
>female guidance counselor called me a liar when i told her that my male teacher molested me in sixth grade

got NEETbux and now never have to interact with whores ever again, feels good pharmalarm
>>
>>36936709
chicks are drawn to assholes like moths to a flame until their looks start to fade. then they wanna leech of some beta provider they don't really love
>>
File: 1489463662364.jpg (40KB, 444x470px) Image search: [Google]
1489463662364.jpg
40KB, 444x470px
>>36937462
Women are fucked up in the head. I'm glad you could get NEETbucks and escape from them. I seriously don't understand how their thought process work.

when I was a kid I got molested by women and now I can't touch girls. I feel really fucking awkward and nervous whenever I have to deal with them. I can be near them but touching them is impossible without getting an awful reaction from my body.
>>
File: poop.png (90KB, 649x451px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
90KB, 649x451px
>>36937362
that girl sounds fucking mentally retarded

i'd hate to think if they have a kid together
>>
>>36930154
Of course that's what most of the problem is, people don't take personal responsibility.
>>
>>36937466
You don't actually believe that, right? You're just RPing as a bitter virgin manchild.
>>
>>36937362
Picking partners based on their social status instead of how compatible they are to you is actually a common problem, or so I've heard. In layman's terms, both men and women will usually think it's more important what their social circle thinks about their potential partner than what they themselves think.
It's the facebook game all over again. "Hey you guys look at my new bf/gf/car/house aren't you jealous? :-)"
There are people that buy a new car just because their """friends""" or neighbours got a new one for fuck's sake.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36937594
Guys who take personal responsibility are too "safe" and not so easy to gaslight, manipulate, and mine for resources.
>>
>>36937696
It's a big problem, I agree. When I was younger, and rumors would spread fast in my social circle, I was hesistant to fuck average looking girls, or even uggos, because I feared people might find out.
>>
>>36937595
I'm still waiting for a refutation
>>
>>36937763
Chicks aren't drawn to assholes, they are drawn to men that happen to be not you, which is why you rationalize things the way you do. In your warped view, you're just "too good" for them.
>>
>>36930154
Because I know I'm already decent, or at the very least, I know I'm better than some of the fucksticks I've seen that have relationships.

Morality or personal achievements have nothing to do with attractiveness, and my personality is just naturally unattractive to women. But I don't want to change it because I'm happy with who I am.
>>
every thread you ever see like this starts it's premise off by painting every single poster on r9k as awful human beings.

i mean if you really critically think, do you think every single poster could be an awful human being, like really? do you have any actual evidence of this or is it just a guess like every other thread????

didn't you ever want to be with a woman? no one here thought they had to improve themselves to get a girl when they were a teenager, it's complete horse shit.
>>
>>36937788
>they are drawn to men that happen to be not you
How convenient. You realize /r9k/ isn't just one person right?
Women are hybristophiles
>>
>>36937788
wrong. they like assholes cause they're edgy and "cool" and then they get upset when they get backstabbed by them even though they were asking for it
>>
>>36937822
>Because I know I'm already decent
Prove it jackass
>>
>>36937834
>You realize /r9k/ isn't just one person right?
I do, which is why I know that plenty guys on /r9k/ have attracted girls in the past.
>>
>>36937788
Be that as it may the statistics show that many women make bad decisions that ultimately lead them to a point where they don't want to end up.
I don't think it's the fault of women or men, just that humans and society in general favor dumping anything for any reason so you can get something new and shiny.
Like, I'm pretty sure that most robots here would become that way too if given the chance.
>>
>>36937842
Being an asshole is never an attractive trait, you imbecile. Yes, some assholes get girls, but that's despite, not because they are assholes. They have enough other better qualities that make girls tolerate them being assholes.

Think about it for a second: if all you needed to get girls was to be an asshole, nobody on /r9k/ would be a virgin.
>>
>>36937849
yeah right. maybe the normals who shouldn't be here anyway, but definitely not anyone of us
>>
>>36937849
Among the people on /r9k/ who can't get women, all of them are the same then, got it
Fucking retard. Normalfags will go through the most extreme mental gymnastics to avoid admitting that the just world hypothesis is bullshit. Kill yourself
>>
>>36937788
Remember, the guy who started dating your oneitis is automatically an asshole.
>>
>>36937869
You need to be physically attractive, that's all there is to it
And the moment someone better comes along, she leaves.
>>
>>36937879
Those on /r9k/ who can't get girls are largely the same. Or at least the reason is the same: not making the slightest effort to get a girl. Most are angry and in denial about it, but not everyone.
>>
>>36937827
>no one here thought they had to improve themselves to get a girl when they were a teenager, it's complete horse shit.

I guess you can pin that one to parents not keeping up with their parenting. Many teenage boys have bad personaly hygiene standards, for example. There's so many things that usually get ignored when raising male children it's no wonder they end up being where they are now.
>>
>>36934990
girls know the power their pussy has
>>
>>36937902
>you're just not making any effort bro
>even though you've gotten fit, taken care of your personal hygiene, have a decent job, have a hobby and go out of your way to talk to people despite having social anxiety
>haha you're just not trying hard enough dude
Unironically kill yourself, I want you to end your life
>>
>>36937362
you sound mental
go see a doctor it seems like you went too far into the r9k rabbit hole
>>
>>36937462
>sister tried to coach my niece into saying that i touched her pussy while tongue-kissing her; this also never happened, and niece let slip that sister had been telling her what to say; sister never got in trouble

??????????????
is your sister mentally ill ?
this is not something people commonly do i'll just point that out because it seems to you that all women are capable of pulling off something so fucked up
can you give more details about the ordeal ?
>>
Have a robot brother

>Still lives with my parents
>actually lives in the basement
>Parents have to make him shower and apply for jobs
>Every time they try to get him to be social and leave the house. he spergs out.
>He is in his 30's.
>blames women for him being single.
>>
>>36937919
The interesting thing is that this is the bare minimum. It sucks that some have to put so much effort into being a functioning member of society but it is what it is. All these things just mean that you're able to take care of yourself and are able to overcome some obstacles here and there.
>>
>>36937921
>"wow you're crazy"
>doesn't address any of the points he makes even though he's mostly right
>>
>>36937845
I've got a job where people like and respect me, I'm able to live on my own, I'm reasonably smart, and I have a good relationship with my family and the few friends that I have.

I'm not saying I'm great, but I've seen people working with much less that are successful romantically-speaking.
>>
>>36937956
Not for some people.
For me only the hygiene and being fit part were "normal". I still had to go out of my way to get a job and my hobbies are considered creepy at worst and uninteresting at best by women (guns and driving mostly).
I can't do anything about social anxiety and low self esteem, I've had those since forever and they're not going away.

Now you're going to tell me that I need to put even more effort into this shit? What's next, do I have to get a job that pays 100K+, an expensive car and a big house? Fuck all that
>>
>>36937919
So you learned how to not be a shut-in fat loser. Congratulations. You will be given girls automatically now, right?

You need to do what everyone else is doing. Chads and normies go out and socialize, and use dating sites and Tinder. Do the same.
>>
>>36938013
I understand you bru, for me even things like brushing my teeth daily are an effort. I didn't mean to belittle you but some people just have to put in way, way more effort to reach what actually is the norm. And you can't really blame others for expecting something more, you know? At least I don't think so. The world isn't fair.
>>
>>36937974
And why are they successful with girls and not you? Figure it out and fix it.
>>
>>36930154
>Having to "earn" their affection.

No thanks.
>>
>>36938045
Because he's not the guy in this posts's pic >>36937362
>>
>>36937827
The premise exists because in reality /r9k/ is just a hole for venomous self-pity and narcissistic reflections on the world outside that fails to give "robots" their "deserved" attention.
What you call a "NEET" didn't exist back in the day because such people were first to die, either of hunger or disease or trampled by invading armies.
>>
Girls see their potential mates as accessories to show off unless they really love you and all that. When a girl was describing a guy she had interest in the list didn't include any personal qualities but just things like

>hot
>plays the guitar
>good family
>has this
>does that
The first time I heard those things I was shocked because I found it pretty superficial desu. Unless they truly love you and want to spend their life with you you're just an accessory to show their friends status.
>>
>>36937919
>BARE MINIMUM

Come on, honestly...
>>
>>36938027
>go out and socialize
Do you understand that even making smalltalk with a fucking cashier is difficult for me?
Where am I supposed to go "socialize" anyway? At bars and clubs? I hate noisy, loud places in general, and the kind of people who go there.
>dating sites
>Tinder
I'm not looking for hookups and whores though.
>>36938038
>things like brushing my teeth daily are an effort
Are you a NEET? Do you have depression?
>you can't really blame others
I hate that these people don't even have enough self-awareness to realize that not everyone is the same as they are.
>The world isn't fair
True, but it is according to them.
>>
File: GUN.png (548KB, 715x538px) Image search: [Google]
GUN.png
548KB, 715x538px
>>36938057
if you want "back in the day" to happen again then maybe you should do something about it
>>
>>36930154
maybe im just awkward and don't know how to act? maybe im not that bad of a person?

>>36930267
how do you do that?
>>
>>36938075
What makes you think I want that? Robots are not worth the spit you would expel on them, every thread in here is proof of it. I'm here for the schadenfreude.
>>
>>36938105
You're a disgusting individual
>>
>>36938045
Like I said in my first post
>But I don't want to change my personality because I'm happy with who I am.
I'm aware of exactly what I'd have to change about my personality to attract women. But I won't, because I'm already satisfied with who I am, and I'm not changing that for the sake of a woman.
>>
>>36930154
There is no reason to want a gf these days.
>>
>>36938105
lmao you have even less of a life than us. I didn't think that was possible
>>
>>36930221
Gen Y? Mensan here too
>>
>>36937971

ok
>Women view their lives as an interactive TV show. They are the casting directors and get to pick and choose the supporting characters that appears in their daily Netflix special.
you do that too you know
>Ugly men with no criminal record and a great investment for the secure and stable future for his loving family are silently nexted while deadbeat criminals are encouraged to live out their manbaby videogame lifestyles simply because they fit the perfect typecast for the main star to show off to her peers and daddy (and make them pissed/jealous).
People have, god forbid, tastes, some are into criminals, other good and loving type, other (not many) ugly manbaby that thinks one women is representative of 5 billion others
>if pic related exited girl's husband lost an arm in a motorcycle accident, guaranteed she'd dump him and upgrade to the next former unemployed drug addict biker who has both arms so he could play vidya with his squad while she looks happily on, mentally making notes for her next humblebraggy post.
Woah, you sure showed me with your agument and points, you know nothing about this girl this is baseless conjecture, hell this guys could have been armless or paraplegic at the time she wrote this and just didn't mention it.
>you WILL be talked about on her blog/vlog/twitter/tumblr/leddit posts.
yes, that's normal, you will also talk about her to your friends and that's not a bad thing.
>just led off with negatives because it's something to talk about
"had" never held a steady job : he has one now
she's proud that he changed for the better because she maybe found something else inside the criminal she found hot.

im stopping here because i dont want to make multiple post and i also know it's kinda pointless arguing with stranger on the internet
>>
>>36930154
I fucking hate women so i don't give a shit about earning their affection like some kind of jester, just focus on self improvement, women are such whores these days you'd have to be a cuck to want a gf.
>>
>>36938130
Seconded. I refuse to quit my job and start doing heroin just to have a loving partner. If staying on top of my bank balance and watching every dime makes me a bare-minimum loser asshole, then so be it. I'm gunning for the Prick of the Year Award at this rate. Anything's better than sacrificing my sanctity and stability just for the privilege of performing emotional maintenance on a hysterical teenager who has no concept of personal responsibility.
>>
>>36938130
What about your personality prevents you from getting girls and what kind of personality would you need to change to in order to get them?
>>
>>36938177
>I fucking hate women

I'll never understand this. I love women. I love to be around them, I love how they look and smell. I love talking to them, I love the flirting and how they act when they are insecure. I just don't care for the uggos.
>>
>>36938198
You CAN find a loving partner without quitting your job and doing heroin, you know?
>>
>>36938152
And how did you deduce that, my friend?
>>
>>36938173
>you do that too you know
No, because I'm not a literal narcissist. If you think that's normal behavior you might have a problem.
>some are into criminals
A lot of them whether they admit it to themselves or not are into violent men. Research has been conducted on hybristophilia and women, check out the archives if you want to know more.
>other good and loving type
Only when they're "ready to settle down".
>you know nothing about this girl
I'm not the guy you're answering to, by the way.
But that woman's choice of partner is more than enough to determine what kind of person she is.
>that's normal
No, it's not. Sharing every moment of your life on social media is not normal, it's fucking invasive and unnecessary. Are you so young that you can't imagine living without posting about yourself on twitter every five minutes?
>maybe found something else inside the criminal she found hot
top kek what a load of inconsequential bullshit
Doesn't change anything to the nature of their relationship
>>
>>36938214
No, it's LITERALLY impossible! Look around you, every guy with a gf is doing h!!
>>
>>36938210
How do women act when they are insecure?
>>
>>36937906
Like what? Can you explain this please I'm genuinely interested
>>
>>36938071
Stop believing in /r9k/ memes. They convinced you that only whores use dating sites or tinder. Which obviously is false. What's the worst that can happen? Give them a try. If you're going to answer "but I don't wanna because..." then it's because you don't want to make any effort and want to die alone.
>>
>>36938173
>you do that too you know
Wow, do you know me IRL? Oh wait, you don't.
>yes, that's normal, you will also talk about her to your friends and that's not a bad thing.
No I wouldn't, because her business is not mine to spread around to total strangers. If she wanted something known about herself, she'd tell them herself.

Looks like >>36938224 said everything I wanted to say but only better.
>>
>>36938214
You can find a partner, sure.
I've never met a loving couple in my life aside from my parents.
>>
>>36938071
>Are you a NEET? Do you have depression?
Yes and no, at least I don't think so. There's something wrong with me, though and that's why I started therapy. But even if things will improve I now that this is only the very start, something that comes naturally for most people.
>I hate that these people don't even have enough self-awareness to realize that not everyone is the same as they are.
Yeah it sucks that most people won't understand what you're going through but they lack the experience how it feels like. There's so many people around that the individual isn't really important anymore and why put in effort to get to know someone that is somewhat broken if there are enough alternatives around? It's selfish, of course, but something that can't be helped.
>True, but it is according to them.
That's just the security blanket they prefer to reality. I mean, even someone successful can easily fall through the cracks and end up rock bottom. The documentary Japan: A story of love and hate shows a good example for that. So it's best to pretend that this won't happen to you if you work hard enough than to have to worry about how random chance and uncertainty can fuck you over.
>>
>>36938240
You can just see the insecurity in their face and body language. It's kind of cute. Women tend to think very lowely of themselves.
>>
>>36938248
>only whores use dating sites or tinder.
Tinder is for hookups. I'd never be able to trust a person I met there.
The very concept of dating sites seems weird as fuck to me. I don't understand how you could build a strong and serious relationship with someone you first met on the Internet.
>>
>>36930154

Your actually kind of right OP. Its degeneracy that is the problem and that is ramped among both men and women, but this board is mostly male so it is the female degeneracy that is mostly complained about.
>>
>>36938283
Somebody different here. I can see where you're coming from. I too would never use online dating. But then again, I prefer talking to people in real life. I'm not blessed in the looks department, so it's easier for me to woo girls in real life anyway.
>>
>>36938261
Man, you hang out with some shitty people. I know plenty of couples that are happily married.
>>
>>36936741
Proove me wrong motherfucker
>>
>>36938271
At least you're making effort towards improving. Most people in your situation give up early on.
>they lack the experience
Well, to be able to understand what someone's going through without knowing what it's like is called empathy. And I'm not even a particularly empathetic or emotional person. I think most people act warm and bubbly but are actually cold as fuck inside.
Maybe the collectivist environment you're talking about produces sociopaths or something.
>why put in effort
You're right about that part unfortunately.
>it's best to pretend that this won't happen to you if you work hard enough
They belittle us for indulging in escapism but their lives are built on lies.
>>
>>36938283
Tinder is for whatever you want it to be. I've met girls that just wanted to hookup, ones that wanted to date, and ones that didn't want anything but to be active. Just depends what both parties are into
>>
>>36938223
let's look at the facts, shall we?
you browse r9k and endure the endless bitching and whining just so you can feel better about your own life. you have nothing better to do than lurk in a board full of some of the lowest scum on earth so you can feel superior. I bet you have no hobbies or interests or anything going for you in life because if you would you wouldn't be here
>>
>>36938341
Not really. I don't hang out with these people, I just know them from circumstances, but even if a lot of them are nice on an individual basis, 90% are in a dysfunctional couple.
>>
>>36938283
>see person who seems interesting
>message
>get reply
>exchange a few messages, agree to meet
>meet

Literally all there is to it. The "only losers use dating sites" meme hasn't been true for over 20 years.
>>
>>36938201
>What about your personality prevents you from getting girls
I'm not exciting enough for women. My hobbies are "boring" indoors shit like reading, cooking, programming and video games. I'm very distant with people until I've known them for a long-ass time. Shy, overly-considerate, etc.
>what kind of personality would you need to change to in order to get them?
I'd just have to be a normie. Be outgoing, start going to bars and clubs and shit, strike up conversations more often.
>>
>>36938355
I don't know, I still find it very odd. Would you be able to commit to a relationship with a girl you found on Tinder?
Maybe there are all kinds of people there in theory, but most of them are looking to just fuck and that's how the app is perceived.
>>36938371
I didn't say only losers used dating sites, though.
>>
>>36938243
Hygiene and socializing, for example. As far as I know, recent studies show that females have a much easier time understanding and adapting to social norms. Even when they are newborn babbies, females are usually more interested in faces while boys tend to focus on toys and shapes, that behaviour is probably related to how hormones affect your brain, even when you're only a few days old.

Boys need much more education and parenting to get to the level a girl just reaches naturally. Like, it's almost expected for boys to smell bad, y'know? Because it's a "boys will be boys" thing. But for girls? Even if a girl has trouble with personal hygiene the parents will go to great lenghts to ensure their daughter learns how to take care of herself.
>>
Women are fucking disgusting and i avoid them like the plague, life is so much tranquil now that i removed every single female from my life.

I feel sorry for the retards that still beat themselves over women.
>>
>>36938399
How do you stop desiring gf
How do you remove women from your life when you have a job
>>
>>36938383
You probably now this already, but I'm going to spell it out for those who are unaware about it. Shyness and introversion are often mistaken for arrogance, especially if you are at least average looking. So if you tend to be distant with new people, they might assume that you're just not interested in them.
>>
>>36930707
>That's bullshit.
Ah yes, and all that evidence, that too is bullshit. Your feelings outweigh evidence.
>>
>>36938351
>Most people in your situation give up early on.
Oh, I have done that for a long time. Took some time for me to muster the courage.
>it's like is called empathy
Yeah but for empathy you need experience. For most people, they can't understand how it's hard to do daily things like talking to the cashier or something. For example, it's hard to imagine and feel empathy for people who got addicted to drugs if you've never been in that place yourself. You need to be able to relate on a very basic level at least.
>They belittle us for indulging in escapism but their lives are built on lies
They're just afraid.
>>
>>36938224
>No, because I'm not a literal narcissist. If you think that's normal behavior you might have a problem.
what, you don't chose who you're friends with ? you're friends with people you hate ? that's not normal at all !
>a lot of them
ok a lot of them what difference does it make ?
>But that woman's choice of partner is more than enough to determine what kind of person she is.
it's actually not enough to guess what kind of person she is. i can't even begin to determine what kind of person YOU are from your post and you still show me a lot about your personality but I'm not confident enough in my ability to be a master fucking detective to guess you whole fucking psyche from a 50line post for christ's sake.
>No, it's not. Sharing every moment of your life on social media is not normal,
hey ! you seem to like studies and numbers a lot so just so you know, study shows people spend more than 9 hours a day on Social Medias nowadays, its the norm and even if it wasn't she'd talk about you to her friends because that's what people do with their friends they talk about themselves among other stuff, that doesn't make them narcissist, that just makes them normal people having conversations

>Doesn't change anything to the nature of their relationship
you.don't.know.this.girl.and.her.relationship.

>>36938256
now that's fucking golden, someone calling me out for acting like i now them, if you have a problem with people doing that then you must have a HUGE problem with the post I answered right ?

oh and
>No I wouldn't, because her business is not mine to spread around to total strangers.
then tell your girlfriend that, you know they're human being and if you mind they'd just stop, I had a gf that did that all the time and i just called her out on her bullshit and she stopped, it's that easy. And if she doesn't, then she's not right for you and just break up with her.
>>
>>36938390
I think thats how it used to be perceived. Your community might have a stigma associated with it though. I'm in Chicago so its commonplace to have a tinder. And I actually met the girl I'm currently dating on tinder and we're both into the 'not sleeping just for an easy fuck' type thing
>>
>>36938420
What falls under personality for you if I may ask? Don't you think that your current situation, your education and so on do tell someone something about your personality?
>>
>>36938516
>They're just afraid
They really are, that's true. Most people distract themselves because they're scared as fuck for some reason.
>>
>>36930652
You are envious because those so called pussys avoid you?
You should encourage their behavior because your chances to also get some pussy will rise.
>>
>>36938522
Don't act dumb, we both know what I meant. I don't 'act out' my life as if I were in a tv show.
>ok a lot of them what difference does it make
Jesus fucking christ are you serious?
"Yeah 90% of women like violent criminals with nice cheekbones, what difference does it make"
>it's actually not enough
It is. She dates "bad boys" with no future just because they're handsome and make her feel special by being "dangerous". Possibly daddy issues as well.
>you still show me a lot about your personality
Not really.
>study shows people spend more than 9 hours a day on social media
And you think that's normal?
It's fucking horrifying and it's another reason why most people aren't worth spending time with.
It seems that you just accept things as long as they're considered to be the norm, it's pretty pathetic.
>she'd talk about you to her friends because that's what people do
It's not what decent people do. Decent people don't blabber about their relationship to others.
>>
>>36938538
I don't know. Girls in my city are extremely promiscuous in general so maybe that's why I'm reluctant.
>>
>>36938420
B-but anon. Your statement is bullshit.
There aren't any arguments needed to easily dismiss your thesis. You are just spouting baseless nonsense.
>>
>>36938615
The reason is that you have zero control over you life, that you are easily replaced and not of any importance whatsoever. People want to feel like they matter, but they're not getting any of that in the real world.
>>
>>36930154
>becoming a better person
Looks are all that matters fucking faggot
>>
>>36938700
There are good looking robots who are in the same place, though.
>>
>>36938736
And ugly men who are doing really well in life.
>>
Women do not give a fuck about how awful you are. As long as you're not physically harming them, and even then that is not enough to deter most women, there is nothing that will stop them from taking the better looking man as opposed to the less good looking man. Women care about looks status and to a lesser extent money. They do not care about personality, hobbies, affection or stuff like that as they are not personable or interesting people. Most women's interest comprise of talking about their lives, fashion and fantasizing about good looking men. Being perceived to have good genetics is what will get you women, just that.
>>
>>36938829
tl;dr I'm a kissless virgin who hasn't left the basement in 5 years but I'm the ultimate expert on women and what they want.
>>
>>36938829
Now I understand why all of you are bitter about women and being alone. Wow.

Thanks for opening my eyes anon, may you remain a wizard forever.
>>
>>36938861
>>36938869
What's the problem?
,cx
>>
>>36938829
The world is not that simple, anon. Woman differ in their preferences. They are individuals and individually decide what they care about. They may be influenced by society but in the end it all comes down to personal preference. Just like you, anon.
>>
>>36938897
>it all comes down to personal preference
Influenced by biology, too
>>
>>36938992
Are you trying to tell me this is genetically predetermined:
>interest comprise of talking about their lives, fashion, fantasizing about good looking men
> They do not care about personality, hobbies, affection or stuff like that.

Come on anon, try again. You can do better and are just stubborn now.
>>
>>36939043
No, I'm not the same guy.
What I'm saying is that it is genetically predetermined for men to be providers.
>>
>>36939063
>genetically predetermined for men to be providers.
Please add some scientific evidence to your post if you want to state such nonsense and hope anons will take it serious. This is about culture not biology.
>>
>>36939063
If that would've been the case then mankind would've died out right at the start.
>>
The problem is I won't settle for anything less than a virgin but I'm not willing to change (in normie terms "improve") enough to appeal to a virgin.
This mental trap is effective in making me disinterested in all but the most physically attractive females, which, after smacking the monkey, fade from my mind
>>
>>36939223
Why do you want a virgin anyway? They are rare, and a girl who is a virgin at 25+ has something seriously wrong with her.
>>
>>36939087
Alright. I'm my performing a scientific study at the moment so maybe a thought experiment will help.

There is a tribe, 50/50 male female split. Men hunt for the tribe, women stay back and take care of kids and whatever they do. Men are literally providing for women in this case. Thousands of generations like this and I think maybe it might be ingrained into both genders what their roles are.

A foreign tribe comes in, kills the men, and then rape the women. The women adjust and become the women for the new tribe
>>
>>36938682
Yeah. I guess you could always mention that you're looking for something more than a one night stand in your profile.
>>
To all the whiteknight nu males in the thread who keep defending women.

How the fuck are you able to deny that the overwhelming majority of women are worthless?
It's not a matter of anecdotal evidence either.
>>
>>36939278
I don't think that's true. I'm a virgin, I want a virgin. That simple. The only thing wrong with this is the fact that it's frowned upon being a virgin past 20. I view it as a matter of self control. If they actually wanted love, they would be able to wait for the right one.
I also think it's rude to say all women over 25 who stay pure are fucked up.
>>
File: cytte.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
cytte.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>36934374
The point is that this is a change you can make out of many that makes you a better more attractive person without 'changing who you are'
>>36935089
You are awful human beings because you won't take any advice and continue to blame women without putting in ANY effort to improving yourselves ONE BIT.
>>36935250
This is actually bullshit but you're a robot so there is no convincing you.
>>36936123
>my standards
Just kill yourself dude.
>>36936367
Girls will open up if you actually make headway in talking to them
>>36936532
I'm really not a whitenight dude. Its called having a healthy view of girls.
>>36936570
>Don't be yourself
Unironically perfect advice, IMPROVE yourself.
>>36936598
YOU are the subhuman filth. Chads are amazingly nice healthy people that have confidence and personal boundaries.
>>36936718
This is just your fantasy. Get rid of this bullshit rule society made and just be a man dude. Stop letting other people dictate to you how to live.
>>36936880
Yaa really. Eat healthier, hit the gym (skinny or fat), actually talk to people.
Some EXTREME shit Im asking isnt it.
>>36937094
Better to do it, fuck it up, and learn. Eventually conversations will go well.
>>36937342
Its not nonsense. Believe what you want though robot.
>>
>>36939373
>>my standards
>Just kill yourself dude.
???
>>
>>36939063
Just because cavemen did it doesn't mean we are genetically predetermined to do it as well. They also ate wooly mammoth off a stick. Fuck all if you ever catch me eating mammoth
>>
File: dmcuck.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
dmcuck.png
280KB, 372x539px
didn't read thread
I've thought about it carefully and girls always have been and always will be the problem
OP is a hockey puck
>>
>>36939391
You do, or might, eat other types of meat off a stick. We don't wear deer skin either but we do wear other clothes
>>
>>36939343
The overwhelming majority of people are worthless. Especially on /r9k/, the vast majority of posters are complety worthless.
>>
>>36939345
Of course they wait for the right one. They find him by 20 most of the time. And oh, if they don't, YOU are not the right one. They will lose their virginity to someone who is not you.
>>
>>36939287
>The women adjust and become the women for the new tribe
nah m8
Any survivor would try to integrate into a new tribe but it is unrealistic to think a hostile tribe would try to integrate the females of the defeated tribe unless they really had a shortage of females.
>>
>>36939525
It wasn't intended to be a perfect metaphor, but an illustration of how things have progressed since then. We no longer live in an age where strength and speed determine life and death. Thus, biological makeup is irrelevant in the modern world as anyone can be the breadwinner
>>
>>36939555
Yeah, I know. In the off chance I meet a virgin female, I will not be able to "snag" her, so to speak, because I'm a "failure" by modern society'a standards.
This has been my plan the whole time because I know women are a problem, maybe not thee problem, but they aren't something I want to deal with. However, I am biologically attracted to them, and them not to me.

To deal with these facts, I had to come up with a set of circumstances that can not come true.
>women don't want me
>fine I don't want women
>still attracted physically
>ok, how can I disqualify most women?
>by only seeking a virgin
>alright, now what if you find a virgin
>I won't be good enough for her but I like my life enough that I don't care to change
missing one out of a million women is better than being rejected constantly
>>
>>36939287
Post some scientific studies regarding the topic " it is genetically predetermined for men to be providers" or fuck off. No one wants to read your fan fiction.
>>
>>36939527
>>36939555
What's with normies and being unnecessarily rude and demeaning when giving "advice"?
>>
>>36939688
>no one wants to read the truth
K, pal. I thought kindergarten was still in session.
>>
>>36939688
>provide scientific studies even though this shit is common sense
>>
>>36937466
Actually they are not. Girls end up with these kinds of people literally just because those people have the balls to go up and talk to them.
Girls would always favor a good person with confidence. (I dont expect you believe this though)
>>36937827
Its not a premise, its a fact. The majority of people here are have fooled themselves so hard they turned into pieces of shit in the process.
You do have to improve yourself to get girls. Thats just a fact of life. Sitting on your ass waiting for the one will end in your lonely death.
>>36938046
Fuck earning anything to be honest
>>36938093
>how do you do that?
Be comfortable with your sexuality, and they genuine. If you find a girl attractive, tell her. If you want to kiss a girl, do it. Don't repress these things.
>>36938700
Then I guess you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be with a girl EVER!!!!
Grow up you little bitch. Looks dont matter as much as you think.
>>36939345
>I also think it's rude to say all women over 25 who stay pure are fucked up.
Oh but they are. If a girl is a virgin to that age it means she has had a very bad history of relationships, or she is literally deranged.
All psychological factors that will make her crazy.
>>
>>36939694
Because they know they are objectively better than autists who cannot socialise yet get some sort of sick pleasure out of messing with the autists in one of the few places autists have to stay
>>
>>36939712
nature vs. nurture debate is still going strong and considering you can turn someone into a literal psychopath just through the environment, well. I mean, many people here blame society and such for their problems. But when it comes to muh womynz, suddenly it's all biological. Yeah, sure.
>>
>>36939710
Nice reply.
Now you try to be mean because you can't find real scientific arguments for the shit you are posting here as facts?
>>
Roasties. Normies. Breeders. All blown apart. This is my fantasy. They just won't leave, even after being literally destroyed in every thread they put their perfect little feet into.

Protip; Reddit, Facebook, twitter, yik yak, pretty much anywhere except here and wizchan, will accept you. Fuck off
>>
>>36930154
Why dont you just stop trying to be a philosophical therepist
>>
>>36940043
I heard some anon talking about the death of Wizchan not long ago
But Wizchan isn't dead. So what did he mean by that?
>>
>>36940020
Generaly governments and academic institutions don't waste money on things that
1)don't support their world views
2)are easily observable
3)accepted as common knowledge

Only some sort of real fuck up would think about women differently than women think of themselves
>>
>>36940095
With this answer you fully disqualified yourself. You should try to read some books instead of wasting your time on /r9k/.
>>
>>36937027

You would post their image on 4chan for everyone to ridicule and so that everyone KNOWS your value is like, totes omg, not that low?

If you would do that, you're not a man. You're a woman. Surrender your cock and balls on your way out the door.
>>
>>36937947

False rape accusations are quite common for mothers to coach their daughters to say about dad when the mom wants a divorce to go fuck strange men and live off ex hubby dubbys money. Ask any divorce lawyer.

It absolutely is normal behavior for women. Just the facts. If you can't handle them, that's your problem.
>>
>>36940320
Oh really? I didn't realise. You can't really prove what you're saying either, not at least with scientific evidence.
>>
>>36937953

Wow you're a shit sister. Sounds like pretty bad depression probably coupled with a developmental disability like autism. Stop complaining about your own bro irl for sympathy points you disgusting roastie whore.
>>
>>36930154
women are the problem because they have the right to vote. women increase the size of the welfare state to extract resources from men and are passing laws at the expense of men. women are the problem.. also men can't elect the right politicians to fix the problem because they are afraid their girlfriend or wive will leave them.
>>
>>36940566
This guy is going to get called out by normos but it's true.
Women's rights, including equal employment opportunities, have fucked everything up
>>
>>36940566
Modern power structure looks like this
Jews
Women
Minorities
White men
Autistic white men
>>
If you have no friends, women don't want you.
So if you desire gf yet don't necessarily desire other non-romantic relationships you're fucked.
>>
>>36940834
This is unironically me. Oh well. Battlefield keeps me company.
>>
>>36940854
Our only chance is to find a genuine autismo gf who has no friends either. But that's probably impossible.
>>
>>36940868
Yeah. Ideally she'd be a virgin. Could combined autism even work? How would I or she be able tell the other is interested? We might catch each other's eyes then look away and never speak.
>>
>>36940936
>combined autism
Yeah it could probably work unless one of you was on the extreme end of the spectrum (hate being touched, stuff like that)
>How would I or she be able tell the other is interested
That's a problem. Assuming you could even meet a girl like that in real life since she'd most likely be a NEET, you'd have to be straightforward enough or reveal your power level early on.
>>
>>36941011
I've toyed with the idea. But I guess having autism does that. Doubt it'll happen but whatever. I'm not going anywhere
>>
>call aspies awful human beings
>feel good about yourself for it

Autism is a genetic and developmental disorder. You can't just fix it, you fucking normie shit.

We're right in the grey area where we're disadvantaged enough that it fucks with our ability to have a happy life, but not enough for anyone to care.
>>
>>36939694

It's because most of you fags behave in the most degenerate and despicable manner possible. All you ever do all day is talk shit about other people, most of the time, people you don't even know who you are projecting on and when people call you out on being extremely vain, petty and jealous, you get on the defensive and cry about how hard you have it and how mean stacy and chad were to you in highschool. Just because wrong has been done to you or because you don't get what you crave so much doesn't justify you acting like the worst piece of shit in existence.

That's why people are mean to you, because you are mean to them. All you ever do is complain.
>>
>>36941117
Not everyone here has autism, unless you mean the meme variant.
>>
>>36941206
I'm not mean to anyone.
It's you people who come here and pretend to give us advice when you're only looking to make fun of us and insult us.
>>
>>36941206
That's not entirely true, there are quite a few robots here that aren't shitheads. You also don't know how many people here are shitposting for shit and giggles. Taking anything that's said here at face value isn't something you should do.
>>
>>36940043

>destroyed

Hahahaha keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>36941206
No I thinks it's because
>>36939768
They don't like anyone, even literal retards, talking shit on their eternal pleasure; roasties
>>
>>36941244

If the shoe fits, wear it.

>laughing at us

Stop victimizing yourself. Most advice I give when I do give it is about accepting your situation and working to improve your situation and your mood, then accepting that life is about the up and down. I'm told to go fuck myself 90% of the time because most people just won't get their head out of their ass.

>>36941263

The key word was MOST. I'm aware thete are many types of robots.
>>
>>36941270

You are imagining boogeymen, son.
>>
>>36930154
I don't feel entitled OP, I just want some love. Pretty sure everyone does.
>>
>>36941328
>If the shoe fits, wear it.
?
>Stop victimizing yourself
I'm not. I'm simply telling you that people like you often come here simply to belittle and insult robots then tell them that they were just giving them advice. I'm not saying you specifically, but often normies will act as though some shitty "tough love" posts like "wow you're such a fucking loser maybe if you fixed your life you wouldn't be a virgin anymore" are actually useful.
>accepting that life is about the up and down
For a lot of us it's only about the down and the up is nowhere to be seen. Even after accepting our situation and working towards improvement.
There's a point where we would need to completely change our personalities.
>>
>>36941328
We never asked for your help or advice. You people come here, start whiteknight threads and fill the front page with this shit.
A thread died for this and no one asked for it. Please go and stay away.
You people get mad when we tell you you are objectively wrong in just about everything.
So yeah, go away.
>>
>>36941328
>The key word was MOST. I'm aware thete are many types of robots.
A little sympathy can go a long way, though. Many robots are thinking that while life generally may be worth living, theirs is not. I will not deny that possibly quite a few idiots actually buy into the stacey, chad and roastie etc. memes but for most it's just a coping mechanism. At least I hope so.
>>
>>36941370
>Even after accepting our situation and working towards improvement
I assume that in your case "working towards improvement" means doing something for 1 week, seeing that its hard and then quitting.
>>
>>36941432
See? You're assuming shit that was never stated.
You can't even imagine that some people might have genuinely tried yet failed. You can't imagine a world that is unfair.
>>
>>36941449
>I twied but I faiwed
Let me get this straight you "tried" going to the gym for a year but "failed" to make any progress?
You "tried" to become more social but you "failed" to ever talk to anyone?
This shit isn't a "try fail" situation. There is no way you can "fail". If you go to the gym everyday you WILL get healthier. If you talk to a new girl every day you WILL get better with girls.

Stop being little bitch. The world isn't the fucking hell you think it is.
>>
>>36931156
I actually support this because society treats men like shit after they build civilization and fought to protect us. the world deserves to burn to the ground for treating men like disposable utility.
>>
File: r9kvehicle.jpg (82KB, 496x516px) Image search: [Google]
r9kvehicle.jpg
82KB, 496x516px
>>36930154
>Maybe girls aren't the problem
yes, they are
>Maybe its just you faggots feeling entitled despite being awful human beings.
you just described women
why don't you suck my dick if you want free dinner?
ROASTIE
>>
>>36941499
Your mind can be your most trusted ally or your worst enemy. There's people killing themselves because their mind is malfunctioning for christ's sake.
>>
>>36941499
I'm already fit you asshole, been at it for around a year, I wasn't even fat to begin with. I can't do cardio because of fucked up feet and knees but I still lift.
It doesn't change anything, it doesn't give me a "rush" like people claim it should, I'm not addicted to it. It's just a tedious habit at this point.
>There is no way you can "fail"
>If you talk to a new girl every day
God damn how can you be so fucking deluded?
It's not about "getting better with girls", I can't even talk to them in the first place. I can't talk to people, I'm a stuttering mess who gets cold sweats and blushes whenever something else than a simple greeting is required.
I'm sure you probably can't imagine what that's like when talking to women is as banal to you as taking a shit in the morning, but don't act as if it's easy for everyone.
>>
>>36939373
There's no point in eating healthier and going to the gym when you were born premature and you have partial epilepsy, underdeveloped organs, congenital hemiparesis, scoliosis, crippling social anxiety, depression and emotional lability. Did I mention I'm 5'3?
>>
Maybe we also should go to psycho and sociopaths and just tell them to not be such babies and just suck it up and start to lift or just talk to people. That will surely fix anything that's wrong with them!
>>
>>36941632
haha that's nothing man just be yourself dude just talk to her bro what are you afraid of bub what's the worse that could happen pal
>>
>>36941620
>I'm a stuttering mess who gets cold sweats and blushes whenever something else than a simple greeting is required.
>I'm sure you probably can't imagine what that's like when talking to women is as banal to you as taking a shit in the morning, but don't act as if it's easy for everyone

These are your problems, therefore your solution is to simply give up?
Take a moment to think about this. If you forced yourself to talk to people every day, do you honestly think you won't get rid of this social anxiety?
Just go out and ask people for directions. If you sperg out its OK because you lose nothing in the process. It doesn't fucking matter. Its better to do it than not to. Nobody fucking cares if you sperg out dude.
All you are saying is that you give up because its hard to try.

And just so you understand, I am not listing going to the gym to be specific requirement. Its called making a point. Going to the gym is SOMETHING people try to do but give up on. Just as you tried to talk to people but gave up.
>>
It annoys me to no end that only issues that are perceived as dangerous are taken seriously. I mean, would you talk like that to somebody who had no qualms to murder you because he has no conscience or empathy? "Yo bro just stop pretending to be ill you're just using easy excuses lol"
>>
>>36941620
>can't do cardio
Excuses. You just you need to try you fucking pussy. Just talk to people. It's almost as if you don't want to.

You see, that's the thing with you "robots"; you aren't willing to put any effort into your situation. Maybe life just isn't for you. Have you thought about therapy?
>>
>>36941700
If its really that bad, go to a therapist.
In reality people are just being sissy bitches.
>>
>>36941679
I fucking hate the normies telling me that. I didn't choose to be a genetic failure. I just want somebody who isn't a shallow whore to love and be loved by as I am. I'm sitting here wondering how not to have a breakdown and kill myself and the normies are telling me to
>bee myself
>>
>>36941692
>If you forced yourself to talk to people every day, do you honestly think you won't get rid of this social anxiety
No. I've been like this since my early teens if not earlier. I've always been extremely anxious and self-conscious and it's only been getting worse with time. It used to be so bad that I'd get painful stomach aches after two-minute conversations but it stopped when I stopped putting myself in uncomfortable situations.
Even when I'm drunk I'm still inhibited.
>Just go out and ask people for directions
>Nobody fucking cares
It's the same fucking thing over and over with you people. I'm telling you it doesn't change anything. I tried that shit before, you're acting as if it's some sort of revolutionary method.
It's not, nothing changes. "Oh then you haven't tried hard enough", well fuck you, keep giving non-advice to people just to feel better about yourself.
>>36941712
>Excuses
Are you baiting or is this serious? I hope you're not talking about the cardio thing because if you are you're dumb as fuck.
>Just talk to people
Yeah I tried just beeing myself as stated above, didn't work out so well.
You keep saying the same shit I've heard a million times before. You're annoying and your advice is useless for anything else than self-gratification.
>>
File: 1242536327437.jpg (15KB, 235x200px) Image search: [Google]
1242536327437.jpg
15KB, 235x200px
>>36930588
>Didn't finish high school
>No blue at all
>>
>>36941719
That's what I am personally doing but I can see why people don't want to go that route. I'm in therapy for almost a year now and people can't seem to diagnose what's wrong with me. One doc sends me to the next and everyone has a different conclusion, that shit is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>36941783
>bee myself
But I, the person who made the thread, am not telling you to be yourself.
I am telling you to improve yourself. That means actually trying to go out and talk to people. Or actually trying to eat healthy foods. Or actually trying to stay dedicated to the gym.
>>
>>36931822
>getting ice cream with a vapid girl while discussing normal-fag tv shows helps you grow as a person
Woah....so this is the power of autism..,
>>
>>36941817
Ah excuse, I guess the thing that helps you grow as a person is autistically beating yourself up in your parent's house because of your imagined victimhood complex.
>>
>>36941426

Who cares if no one asked for it? You think this is a safe space? You are always free to ignore posts that you don't like. If you reply, that means that the words did hit somewhere.
>Objectively wrong
And here is why people come here to "bother you". You think it's others who are bothering you while it's you who come to a public imageboard to voice an opinion. Everyone here is free to disagree and tell you why. You're mad only because you seem to expect everyone here to suck your dick in congratulation for cimplaing and talking shit about people you don't even know, but realize that as long as you choose this place to vent your frustration, there will be people who will disagree, call you names and even be mean to you and they will NEVER leave. Either it is you who is in the wrong place or you need to accept that 4chan was never a safe space for circlejerkers such as you and the day when you can come to any board on 4chan and meet nothing but approval is tge day 4chan has officially died and become even less than reddit. Imagine how pathetic an ANONYMOUS community of circlejerking would be. Appreciate the fact that people xan tell you exactly what they think abd argue about it for an entire day because it meanss that you can too.

>>36941430

I understand your point, but I am harsh in my words, but fair, because there is a point where sympathy becomes nothing more than validation and enabling and I will never allow myself to do that. No matter how low someone gets, everyone needs a kick in the ass once in a while to shake some sense in them, including me. I'm no better than anyone, but I rise above myself. The only thing I would criticize a robot for is to consistently losing the inner battle.
>>
>>36941817
Actually, it does. It's called socializing and humans are very social beings. That's why stuff like autism is something that makes people suffer, they have the desire to be part of it but lack the tools to do so.
>>
>>36941811
I'm >>36941632 and I am and will always be alone because everybody thinks I'm a freak. No matter how much time I spend in the gym my disabilities won't fix themselves. I didn't even scratch the surface when it comes to how bad I have it. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>36932033
>Because guess what dude, being a piece of shit eventually comes back and bites you in the ass.
So incredibly untrue, you're either baiting, 12, or completely idiotic
>>
>>36941880
It's true unless you have enough money to buy your way out of karmic justice.
>>
>>36941921
Ok normie, please tell me how to fix all of my disabilities and become 6 feet tall like all of you shallow whores want. Tell me how to get the skills I never could because I was sheltered all of my life because of said disabilities, tell me how to become 6 feet tall and make me rich and handsome while you're at it.
What are those WAYS you speak of?
>>
>>36941848
>The only thing I would criticize a robot for is to consistently losing the inner battle
I doubt anyone is strong enough to endure a constant struggle desu. You also need some peace and love every now and then. Also your brain may get conditioned into extreme avoiding rather than taking small risks.
>>
>>36941989
Alright dude I'll be honest when I looked at all your disabilities and I regretted what I said. Which is why I deleted the post.
>>
>>36941921
>Ok dude well you have a nice day, I hope you figure it out.
Yeah, let's not address any of my points and act like you're offended.
>>
>>36941921
You're a fucking retard.
>>36941989
Any more energy wasted on telling this retard he's retarded would be poor judgement. Stop replying.
Original comment isn't original.
Kill yourself OP, you tremendous fucking faggot.
>>
>>36942098
>Yeah, let's not address any of my points and act like you're offended.
I'm not offended. I don't have anything to say your "points". As I said before, I hope you figure it out.
>>
>just go to the gym
>just be healthy
>just talk to people

How is that going to give me a 6'1 body and 8/10 face with high cheekbones and a chiseled jaw?
You can put in as much effort as you like but Chad will always win with half the effort.
>>
>>36942126
>6'1 body and 8/10 face with high cheekbones and a chiseled jaw
You don't need any of that.
>You can put in as much effort as you like but Chad will always win with half the effort
Might as well give up than famalam
>>
>>36930154
i do not hate women, i respect their space and leave them alone.
>>
>>36942118
>I don't have anything to say
Because you know I'm right?
>"points"
Oh sure, put it in brackets to imply that I wasn't actually making an argument even though I was and you just don't know what to say.
>I hope you figure it out
Sure.
>>
When I was a liberal cuck in college, I used to browse r9k and think the same. Why don't these women hating betas just become better people and then they'll actually get some friends and maybe even a girlfriend.

One day I read this article on normiebook regarding empathy and why some people have more of it, while others completely lack it. I can also assume that having empathy is a large part of being nice and by extension, having people like you. I can't remember much of the article now but I remember distinctly that people who have been through tough life experiences and come out of them tend to be less empathetic towards people that are experiencing the same hardships. I mean, this pretty much says over time, accumulated hardships can essentially turn people into cynics.

It made me realise, most people aren't born assholes. Things happened to them in their lives and make them cold and angry. r9k is simply a congregation of these people that have suffered, been looked down upon and bullied their entire lives and you coming here telling them they need to be nicer is kind of presumptuous, as if this common sense has escaped their heads. You really think you can solve their problems by such a generalised statement?

It's only after they've tried to be nice; to put faith in humanity (especially females) only to be met with disappointment again and again, that they finally snap. Rejecting society, rejecting normie culture, rejecting the notion that 'being nice' actually counts for shit, so they can finally stop being society's punching bag.
>>
>>36942143
>You don't need any of that.
Yeah right, we both know that women don't even look at you if you're not at least 5'11, let's say 5'10 if you have a really pretty face
>Might as well give up
Yes
>>
>>36941840
I've lived by myself for two years, and taking out a one-night stand for ice cream is an absolute joke
>>
>>36942208
>women don't even look at you
Doesn't matter.
If you go up to them and you command their attention then they will look at you.
>>36942237
Then don't do it.
>>
>>36942253
>command their attention then they will look at you.
Most likely resulting in an answer along the lines of 'why is this creep even talking to me'
Or if she's not that much of a cunt, you get her number, she ghosts you and fucks Chad
>>
>>36930154
Just b urself :)
Fog ggjg Dr hb
>>
>>36942280
>Most likely resulting in an answer along the lines of 'why is this creep even talking to me'
>Or if she's not that much of a cunt, you get her number, she ghosts you and fucks Chad

Do it enough times and you get a girls number that doesn't flake.
>>
>>36942304
Or it doesn't work regardless of how much you try.
You're not making a point here
>>
>>36942302
>Just b urself
The OP clearly says:
>becoming a better person.

Improve yourself is not being yourself.
>>
Hey OP, stop weaselling out of responding to my post.
>>36942184
>>
>>36942317
>Or it doesn't work regardless of how much you try.
Then stop relying on numbers completely. Just learn to instantly take the girl on a date upon meeting her, then pull her to your house.
>>36942340
>Hey OP, stop weaselling out of responding to my post
Bro I don't have anything for you. Just change your fucking attitude.
How am I supposed to reply to your """""points""""" if you won't be convinced no matter what? I hope you figure out.
>>
>>36931156
Oh I see. Not that society is crumbling you want us to come back. You had your chance.

No
>>
How am i supposed to ever touch a girl when I have perpetually sweaty hands
It's killing me
>>
>>36942323
Well if what I was born isn't good enough for anyone, then I'm my good enough for anyone.

Case closed. Roasties don't deserve the air they breathe.
>>
>>36942402
>I don't have anything for you. Just change your fucking attitude.
Wow, how convenient is that? It's all my fault.
It's not about attitude, I told you why I had the problems I had.
You have nothing to say because your method isn't worth shit yet it's somehow my fault, I don't have the right attitude.
I'd be convinced if you actually told me something else than "what do you mean you can't, just do it anyway lol, I'm doing it, look how easy it is"
>>
>>36942466
*not, not "my"

Sorry normies
>>
>>36942402
>Just learn to instantly take the girl on a date upon meeting her, then pull her to your house.
How do I "just" learn that
Looks like I'm just going to get accused of rape.
Life isnt a movie, you don't just fuck a girl hours after meeting her unless you're turbochad
>>
>Still bumping his shit thread
>Still replying to this retard
Pathetic.

Suck my dick from the back, original.
>>
>>36942201
I've had a almost perfect life. You don't know shit. Now gtfo failed normie
>>
>>36942551
Um, maybe try Tinder? Jesus Chris, you fucking losers are so pathetic. You'd think 300+ replies in and you resentful virgins would have taken some of the advice you've been so generously given.

I'm not even sure why I come here desu
>>
>>36942587
nobody's forcing you to stay faggot
fuck off
>>
>>36942568
>bumping the thread
>replying to the thread
Really makes you think
>>
>>36942587
>losers
>pathetic
>resentful virgins
The normie reveals his true nature
As always, you're just coming here to feel validated and shit on other people to boost your own ego
Truly disgusting.
>>
>>36942587
You come here because deep inside you know we are right. Deep inside you is a horrible person. All you are doing here is fueling and confirming your ego.
>>
>he still isn't replying to >>36942471
Looks like /r9k/ was right, again.
>b-but muh just world, you get out of life what you put into it!
>>
>>36942600
>>36942663
>>36942687
Just so you guys know, that's not OP.
>>
>>36942695
Yeah, c'mon m8! You can climb a ladder because you have no arms? Just be yourself! Work on growing your arms back, pal, and you'll get there eventually l!

Why are you so mad?!?? Fucking arm virgin, if only you knew what you were missing
>>
>>36942747
>if only you knew what you were missing
Well, arms
>>
can I ask you guys a question?
I am 22 going to university.I do not care about making friends since I did not find people with he same interests as me.I know some guys and girls from my classes that we go together and when they talk their topics(the guys) are only about which girl has the biggest tits or ass and basically thats they always talk about and girls talk about nothing really I guess.I am not shy but dont talk much If I dont have anything good or useful to say and when I joke about something everyone laughs but I they give me a weird feel that they do not get the jokes just right and laugh just because.The girls talk with the boys but not much with me and they when I talk sometimes with a girl when we are alone they seem kinda scared or nervous,generally tense.I never try to get their attention or make a pass on them,since I believe that a girl will show you if she likes you or not.When we are in class no one pays attention and talk all the time and when someone makes a question to the teacher they still make noise but when I ask a question the whole class (100 people or so) goes completely silent.And they look really nervous.I am average looking and dressing the way i like.What is wrong with me and why do they act this way?I reallly think that people dont like me at all.Is this the case?One of my highschool classmate( a girl) told me that one of her friends likes me but another girl she knows is really scared of me.Do I scare people off and how is this possible?
>>
>>36942747
>just climb it with your legs and teeth bro haha what do you mean you can't you fucking pussy
>wow did you just fall haha what a loser
>>
>grew up with mentally abusive parents
>their marriage was a sham, never learned how married people are supposed to act around each other
>never got dating advice, never learned to interact on that level with another person
>my mother literally wouldn't let me leave the house until I was 20
>never had any friends because of it except from school
>mild aspie so it's all much worse
>have 0 social skills
>BOOO HOOO POOR ROBOT YOU'RE SO ENTITLED WHY NOT JUST GO OUT AND MEET A GOOD GIRL BOO HOO YOUR LIFE IS SO EASY BOO HOO

seriously man, fuck you. I got fucked up for life, and you're calling me entitled because, what, I want a GF and I want to be happy? That's not entitlement, that's just being human you absolute fucking dickhead. Don't respond bro, don't pull out "Well... You're the exception". It doesn't matter you fucking cocksucker, everyone on this board deserves happiness, deserves to find someone who loves them. Now go off and die you fucking entitled Normie.
>>
>>36939373
>assumptions, the post
wew lad
>>
>>36942765
Maybe you have actual autism, not the meme kind?
From your post (even assuming you're not a native english speaker) I gather that you're probably bad at expressing yourself and that your way of speaking might come off as unnatural or uncanny
You might also have a "creepy" glare or whatever but we can't know that

Roasties will be roasties anyway, women hate shy guys, it's like we're a personal offense to them
>>
>>36942727
>I swear gu-guys I'm not OP who's making a fool of himself
>c'mon guys believe me
>I'm just like you guys don't you see?

Pic related, it's op
>>
>>36942788
you first need to be happy by yourself,girlfriend is the cherry on top it doesnt equal happiness if not the opposite
>>
>>36942834
>just be happy
thanks
>>
Hey, hey!

What is this new wrong attitude all of a sudden?
>>
File: Untitled.png (67KB, 1408x526px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
67KB, 1408x526px
>>36942815
I mean dude, it legit isn't me. Someone is just sabotaging the thread.
Proof in the picture
>>
>>36942834
That's why I separated the two. I said "GF and be happy" not, "Happy because I have a GF". I realize getting a girl won't automatically make me happy.
>>
>>36942782
>God, I just hate those people who can't climb ladders
>where do they go to talk about not being able to climb letters?
>oh, well, I'm going to go there and mess with them
This has to be the average normie mindset as they type in boards.4chan.org/r9k with malicious intent
>>
>>36937869
Being an asshole is always preferable to being normal/boring. That's the kiss of death for any guy.
>>
>>36942856
>sabatoging
You mean, tell the normans how the real world is, right?
>>
>>36930154
How did we get baited this hard. i see this thread at least once a month. For shame. For shame.
>>
>>36942897
I wish outward appearance would be directly linked to how ugly you are on the inside.
Most of /r9k/ probably wouldn't be handsome, but at least normies would know what it's like to be hideous.
>>
>>36932033
The rason I'm not "genuine" is because I have no fucking clue how that would sound. Because of Asperger's
>>
>>36942810
I dont have a problem expressing myself or speaking weird ,I am not a native english speaker but I study in my native country.It is just I am not that expressive of you know what I mean and just more down to earth.The guys always make fun of each other in a demeaning and kind or offensive way in front of girls to get their attention and I dont because I dont like doing that to people.I have many interests but I dont like showing off like they do.Basically I dont want to get a lot of attention.However girls are much more friendly with the other guys and they get very close with them.They make body contact and such and don't care.With me its the exact opposite.My english are weird I can understand the language perfectly but it is a little rusty when I try to speak and write.
>>
>>36942968
What country are you from if you don't mind me asking?
I understand what you mean, it was the same for me, I'd just stay silent most of the time why other guys would joke about each other.
Women just like assholes as it was stated earlier on in the thread and if you're silent or withdrawn they think you're creepy. If you're shy or even humble they think there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>36942942
It really would help. I'll be honest, I don't believe all (but the vast majority of) people are awful, but I do believe what is called a "normie" is always awful. These people come here for what purpose? I'm not trying victimise myself or anyone else here but honestly, why do they come to a place that has be stigmatised as a loser board?

The best, an honest to the gods guess I have is that they do get some sort of high out of spewing "help" to the people here. I don't understand these people, which is why I'm here. Now they come here and get asablasted that it doesn't work.

Truly bizarre.
>>
>>36943039
It's the same as when women virtue signal on instagram or facebook. Normies don't give a shit about us and don't want us to improve ourselves, that doesn't matter to them.
They just want to feel good knowing that they've "helped" by spouting a bunch of irrelevant inapplicable nonsense, which is why they get angry if you reject that nonsense because they're confronted with their own hypocrisy.
>>
>>36942968
also,my guy friends tend to involve me in group activities and its annoying the way they do it.Its like they imply Im a social outcast or retard and cant do that for myself If I wanted to.Last time there was a group of 20 or so people talking and I came to talk to a friend of mine in the group who wasnt engaging in their discussion at the moment and some other guy said something like hey you are here how are you doing where did you jump out all of a sudden and everyone in the group stopped talking and looked me and smiled like I am some kind of a shy guy giving me the chance to speak.Basically they act different .towards me not saying they offend me or that I dont like them or something like that,I dont really care but its a fact there must be something off with me.
>>
>>36943095
Yeah they're just being assholes and laughing at you because you're not a normie.
Don't get angry at them though, just act as though you don't give a fuck or you'll get ostracised otherwise.
>>
>>36943095
i am from greece by the way >>36943002
>>
>>36942201

This is only assuming that everyone telling robots to chill tge fuck out never had a tough life.

On the contrary, a hard life gives strenght and perspective to those with the willpower to resist and survive. I have not had a good life up until a few years ago and I can safely say that from all the life stories I have heard here, I rank VERY high on the bad luck spectrum.

I understand tgat not everybody have tge strenght to be as resilient as I've been and despite the arguments I have with robots, I was there at one point too, I just refused to give up on myself. There is no secret. It's just, sometimes, frustrating to hear some juvenile 19 years old cunt spewing all that artificial shit about roasties, chad, looks status money and cock carousel shit because he's been bullied two years ago when he was still a high school and when you tell him that he's just a baby who hadn't grown up yet, he tells you you couldn't understand. I mean, sure, the gravity of a problem won't change how one perceives it and it won't mean said victim is wise enough to overcome it, but for fuck's sake, I'm nearing my thirties, have endured abuse that almost killed me on 3 occasions and am still dealing with the backlash 15 years later. Sometimes, stupid is stupid and a kud who don't know shit is a kid who don't know shit and I'll tell it as it is. The whole money status look roastie talk is a bunch of juvenile nonsense straight out of the mind of a teenage baby and whoever is unironically believing that shit, regardless of traumatism and life experience, needs to grow the fuck up. Highschool is fucking over!
>>
>>36943072
Yeah, I guess virtue signalling is the best way to describe it. I'm a laid back guy, but this behaviour is one of the few things that actually makes me angry.
It's as if real life wasn't torturous enough, they have to follow me here and make everything I do an indescribable nightmare.
>>
>>36943129
Oh ok, I don't know shit about Greece so I can't talk about that.
But it sounds like your friends are shitty people and you shouldn't emotionally involve yourself by believing they're actually valuable people.
>>
>>36943163
well I guess people are the same everywhere
>>
>>36943137
Roasties riding the cock carousel until they're ready to settle down is a real thing, though.
>>
>>36943157
True. Unfortunately this board is dead and people don't tell normies and women to fuck off anymore.
Guess the only alternative is wizchan but it's not the same.
There are a few threads where normies don't go (yet) though, namely 25+ generals
>>
>>36943137
Started off ok but then went full normie. You got spanked or hung on a cross, who cares? You adjusted to modern life. "Robots" or "fucking virgins" can't adjust. That's the real ones. They have no reason to. They've been shat on and no one even threw them a rag. You, I don't know you, but I don't think that's the case with you.

Women are the problem and the vast majority of the "nonsense" said here is in fact, facts.
>>
>>36943201
I frequent wizchan, it just is too slow. I like it more there, but I just read every thread, maybe post, comeback two days later and it's the same stuff. Not complaining, just wishing more wizards went.
>>
>>36943290
Maybe once /r9k/ is so full of normies that we can't even have peaceful threads anymore.
>>
>>36943312
Tru. Well, time to go fight normgroids. Stay strong
>>
>>36936990
>implying it wasn't drew all along

>>36937334
They don't, it's self obsession. The chemicals released when you confirm your ego or worldview as right are the same whether it's in a positive or negative way.
>>
>>36939597
Women are a commodity there can never be an abundance of.
>>
>>36941264
Seriously. I'm amazed that some of this stuff isn't actually satire.

Anyways maybe some robots reject that kind of ridiculous binary thinking. Maybe some of us just come here to vent because we're trying hard to make our fucking lives work as dysfunctional people. It's a complicated world, and I shit sure don't understand it. Is it too much to want to feel human and accepted without having to swallow the bitter pill?
>>
>>36941506
>protect us

From other men, lmfao
>>
>>36938177
women are disgusting they get passed around by chads all the time.
>>
File: 1494434673855.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494434673855.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>36931350

Son of single mother confirmed. Kek!
>>
>>36942765
Get better at writing and I might have actually read your wall of text.
>>
File: 3mgJWQi.jpg (49KB, 800x635px) Image search: [Google]
3mgJWQi.jpg
49KB, 800x635px
>>36943095
>>36942968
All of those things (expressiveness, not drawing attention to yourself, ect) stacks up, and makes you seem unapproachable. That's why they seem scared, they don't know how to start.

Then they try to force social situations to take the edge off, and you don't play along, making you seem even more unapproachable, and it becomes a snowball effect.

The solution is to humor those attempts, that should break the cycle. Don't worry about it, they're the real autists here.
>>
>>36930221
THIS
I get told I'm being too nice like it's a bad thing. Fuck people, man!
>>
Women do not have empathy for the average man at all. Women are not morally sound or genuinely nice either. I would bargain that robots here are more compassionate than the average woman.
>>
>>36944834
They don't actually think you're too nice. They need some excuse as to why they dont want to date you that makes them look like a good person. Its just dishonesty, the real reason is because they think they can do better and dont see you as a social asset.
>>
File: 1428010320822.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1428010320822.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>36930154
I'm a good person, the problem is they've been pumped and dumped by too many guys, so they are worthless now.
>>
>>36930707
Deflecting the argument by trying to shame anon using his mother is low. Only further proves that women can't argue with anything other than
>MUH FEEWINGS
>>
>>36942865
If anything, it will make you more miserable when you can't stand up for yourself. The bitch will sense that weakness and steamroll all over your ego/pride. Basically make a slave out of you.
>>
>>36945470
>when you can't stand up for yourself
I may not have social skills, but I'm not a pussy anon.
>>
>>36941264
You just got served roastie.
>>
>>36945523
It doesn't matter how good are your social skills. As long as you stand your ground and not compromise your values you will never be in a one sided relationship like most betas and even chads end up in.
>>
>>36945610
like I said, I have 0 social skills, but I aint no lil bitch. Even without being social I'm still a dominant person.
>>
>>36945656
Well, in that case the best option is to keep working on your self and try to project your dominance in other ways (expensive atire, intimidating physical presence if big, being famous for something....) . This will naturally bring the ladies to you. Using your common sense and your values you will have to filter the hoes and gold diggers but eventually you might find someone who is on the same mind.
>>
>>36942201
>>36943137
I've had an almost perfect life. To this day girls are attracted to me. I don't talk to people often but when I do they really seem to like the fake personality I project.
Still, I would never go out with some roastie whore. Its really really is womens fault. And if its not womens fault its mens fault for allowing their women to get out of line.
>>
>>36930221
>the only thing that matter is how popular you are
No. The only thing that matters is how you make her feel. If you're the sort of person who makes others feel good, you're going to be popular.

I'm surprised you didn't figure this out with your superior intelligence. Social skills matter.
>>
>>36946052
Actual sociopath. Oregan
>>
>>36937696
This is what makes me hate plebbit an normies.
There entire lives revolve around what their peers would think.
>>
>>36946077
>anybody that goes against the grain of what is socially acceptable must be a pyschopath
>>
>>36946272
that IS actually a sign of a sociopath though.
>>
>>36946322
I thought sociopathy was characterized by a contempt for convention and willingness to deceive others rather than just a rejection of norms without spite as a matter of principle.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>36946426
one of the signs is presenting a false image, being charming, and generally lacking compassion, empathy, etc.
>>
File: Franklin.jpg (18KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
Franklin.jpg
18KB, 539x539px
>>36946066
Social skills= popularity, you fucking donut. And no, you have to be the sort of person who makes her feel like youre a status symbol. Why else do women stay in abusive relationships? Is it because the abuser makes them feel good?
>>
>Entitled
You don't know what that word means, do you
>>
>>36930154

Why don't you act like a grownup and realise you're a stupid cunt who has no opinions of her own and has no reasoning skills beyond "I'm right because you're a loser!"

Seriously, right now try and defend your position without resorting to:

1. Insults
2. Shaming
3. But you did...

When you realise you're a child in a grownups body, ruled by your pussy tingles and worth nothing more than another load from chads balls...and rise above it I'll be happy to listen to you.
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.