[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl in class tells me I'm cute >giving me compliments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: c5.jpg (133KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c5.jpg
133KB, 765x1024px
>Girl in class tells me I'm cute
>giving me compliments etc
>stops talking to her guy friends for me, tells them to fuck off
>"Walk me to my next class, anon!"
>2 mins later
>"Oh look! There's my man. You can go to your next class now

I need a Roastie whisperer. What exactly is her end-game?
>>
>>36930038
>implying we knew
Dunno what you expected senpai. My first reaction would be to tell you to reee at her.
Then follow it up with " you too"
>>
>>36930079
I cant just reee her. We've been talking for a few months now and she constantly flirts with me in class. Even made me take her to other classes each day while her leg was fucked from soccer.
>>
>>36930038
Shes just being nice and wants attention any attention but she will go for Chad while you walk her to class lol jump ship now M8
>>
She wants to use you for a quick ego boost, possibly favors (i.e. carrying stuff, class notes).

Once she has what she wants, off to Chad she goes.
>>
>>36930115
She's using you. That's it. You're a utility. She's keeping you around in case of something she needs to use you for.
>>
File: indi.jpg (957KB, 2560x1714px) Image search: [Google]
indi.jpg
957KB, 2560x1714px
>>36930145
>>36930166
I tried dropping her months ago but she kept teasing me with nudes and wont leave me alone ;-;
>>
>>36930038
It's pretty obvious, shes trying to make you one of her orbiters, but she was tricking you into thinking that you're not one of her orbiters because she chose you over one of her even lesser tier orbiters.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>36930201
probably right...

She does fuck all in class and constantly asks for my work for an easy A. Maybe I'm just too beta...
>>
>>36930038
Shes talks to you over other men because she doesn't see you as a threat. You're basically one of the girl you know? Her bf wouldn't get mad if he saw her hanging out with you since you have no chance.
>>
>>36930212
shes dangling sex on a string in front of you so you won't leave and she can continue to extract resources from you
>>
>>36930212
That's to keep you on the hook. With women, you can not trus anything they say. You can only trust what they do, and what she did makes it pretty clear that she's attempting to use you.
>>
>>36930212
>she kept teasing me with nudes
Was decent bait until here but hey, you'll get better with time
>>
File: ccc.jpg (13KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
13KB, 500x322px
>>36930233
I thought she would be different than all the other girls. They said black girls are the closest thing a female can be to being a robot and maybe she wouldnt be another stacey...
>>
>>36930233
she's just posing to win him over as a new orbiter.
She's probably teasing and coaxing those losers with nudes too.
>>
>>36930212
>teasing with nuds
>makes you carry her / hershit
>goes off to Chad when she sees him

It could be that she's testing you to see how you react . Or she's using you.
Either way, the only way you find out is by asking her out, or asking her directly
>>
>>36930277
While you may feel sad at her refusing you, your main goal was to find out and break out of her orbit.
Orbiting her is much worse friend. For you, not her.
>>
File: 1486437451128.jpg (644KB, 800x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1486437451128.jpg
644KB, 800x1219px
>>36930262
She didnt actually give me nudes. It went like this

>anon let me see your phone teehee
>no
>cmon what do you have to hide?
>stuff fuck off
>what is it? Oh lemme guess you have noods? Cx
>n-no (smirk face) nothing like that
>how about I change that (winky face)

She hooked me in like that. It has been 3 months and still no nude.
>>36930252
But I try being as alpha as possible and even physically restrain her when she play fights with me
>>
>>36930038
>Roastie whisperer

You absolute madman I have hiccups now thanks
>>
>>36930277
So what do? I know she isnt dating him. He's out of her league and I mistook him for a chick with gorgeous eyes once.
>>36930320
teach me how to end the orbit before I get sucked in
>>
>>36930274
All women are like that, every one that has ever been born. You may want to look up the Rational Male. It's a rough pill to swallow, but things will make more sense once you really do.

And don't get too caught up on the anger. Women can't help it any more than we can help being horny.
>>
>>36930326
There's no alpha action in this scenario.
Get out before your feelings are irrevocably hurt.
>>
File: ninellllll.jpg (84KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
ninellllll.jpg
84KB, 400x615px
Too anyone wondering, she kinda looks like pic related without the tits, skinnier and black
>>
>>36930326
she doesnt have an endgame you autist. shes just bouncing around stupid-style and having fun.

just be horny/stupid/not emotionally connected to her and you're golden
>>
>>36930351
>>36930362
>>36930423
I've decided that I'll just fuck her and leave. Need to gain my dignity back somehow.
>>
>>36930349
> I mistook him for a chick with gorgeous eyes once.
wew

>teach me how to end orbit.
There is no lesson "taught". You have to unironically realise that you are orbiting a female for pussy that you will never obtain because the female does not see you as a potential partner, but as a human handbag.

The depiction of mortys dad by mortys mam on the alien marriage council planet in rick and morty is what you look like to her if you are in fact an orbiter.

You end this by either
A - stop having any interest in her, and treat like any other friend
B - talk to her about it
C - ask her out
D - orbit her in a perpetual cycle of self-deprecation and lustful hope
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.