[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 years old with no job or money and I want to try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1000.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
I'm 19 years old with no job or money and I want to try alcohol for the first time. I live in Texas.
How do I get some alcohol? Also a flask would be cool.
>>
>>36929648
2 options

>ask a rando at the gas station
>brew your own with welch's and baker's yeast and sugar
>>
Try to look as old as you can and just continuously hit liquor stores until you find one that doesnt give enough of a fuck to card you. Im assuming you know nobody of age who whould buy for you.
>>
Find a homebrew shop and make your own beer.

Or just find someone to buy it for you. Where in Texas?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>36929690
>brew your own
shit I thought that took forever to do? how do you brew it? will it be sufficient enough to get me buzzed?
>mfw i get to be an autistic neckbeard robot in his mothers basement brewing cheap alcohol to get buzzed and carry it in a flask
i guess i could just steal the flask from walmart
>>
>>36929724
I live in Kaufman county.

>>36929701
I was thinking of doing this. I also don't have a car which is another problem.
>>
Drink some vanilla extract.
>>
>>36929784
lol my uncle was an alcoholic and did this shit.
my aunt walked in on him passed out in a puddle of vomit with an empty bottle of the extract next to him and finally broke up with his ass.
>>
>>36929737
it takes a week if you are impatient and don't mind drinking live yeast
just wait until it gets clear (cloudiness=yeast)

it's literally as easy as adding all 3 ingredients into the same bottle and waiting. There will be a lot of CO2 bubbling and buildup, most people use balloons over the lid to prevent bottle explosions and spills. When the balloon deflates, it's ready.

Yeast can be bought at any grocery store in the baking aisle. A half packet of yeast is enough for one 2 liter bottle.

Doesn't have to be grape juice - you can boil honey in water and then add yeast to make mead, or just use plain sugar water to make finnish kilju (in both of these cases, apple slices are added to give the yeast vital nutrients)

I find that the best value sugar is the 1lb boxes of sugar at dollar stores. Add a cup or three to make your booze stronger.

>BEWARE: THE FINAL PRODUCT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS TASTE LIKE SHIT
>(you can use internet-ordered champagne yeast for a better flavor, and better ingredients. maybe mash your own grapes? have fun and experiment with it)
>>
i used to hang out with the degenerates from my high school and when we needed alcohol they would go to the local grocery store and grab alcohol off the shelves and just walk right out the door with it, if anyone chases you and you can haul ass they're not gonna chase you off company property and these kids would just set the alcohol down and keep running if they thought they were about to get caught, then the employees would just stop and pick it up and go back to the store.
>>
>a flask would be cool.
Flasks are for alcoholics
>>
>>36929855
In my experience, mead takes some time to age before it stops tasting like rubbing alcohol. Fruit juice and baking yeast is drinkable. I've had good results with cider (just make sure it doesn't have sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate), with some sugar or apple juice concentrate to beef up the sugar.

>>36929758
>Kaufman
Sorry, bit of a drive for me.
t. Dallas anon
>>
>>36929929
what happens if it has sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate?
>>
>>36929951
They're preservatives that will kill your yeast. So it will just sit there and not ferment.
>>
Literally just buy a fake off idbook.ph
Cost $125 but it's good, my friend got one and it looks good and even scans I'm pretty sure
>>
>>36929648
Steal it, that's what I do. I hit a different Albertsons and King Soopers every week and sell to gutless chads and Staceys. Normally make about $40 a weekend.
>>
File: 1418883842144.jpg (44KB, 477x401px) Image search: [Google]
1418883842144.jpg
44KB, 477x401px
>>36930024
>buying a fake ID
>on the clearnet
>>
File: palmer.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
palmer.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>mfw I'm sitting on 25 gallons of homebrew and have no drinking buddies.
>>
>>36930380
Ill drink with you. Where you live?
>>
>>36930402
Southern California.

Attenuationblocks
>>
>>36930477
OK Nvm. I live in Colorado
>>
do you not have parents? pretty sad
>>
>>36930555
feel like mailing me weed and/or weed accessories?
>>
>>36929648
tfw don't live in a backwards country able to buy booze as early as 18 holy fuck America you are fucking pathetic
>>
>>36930570
I dont smoke. Not old enough and dont have the connections to get it.
>>
>>36930602
Worth a try. I know it's legal in Colorado and I want it to help treat medical shit.
>>
>>36930725
sorry m8.
otg
>>
>>36929648
Try weed. It's better
>>
>>36929648
lol i always forget burger drinking age is 21. thats fucked up.
>>
>>36930861
Yes it fucking is

dokuji
>>
>>36930843
I agree really. Booze is disgusting and extremely bad for you. Weed will make you lazy but it sure won't kill your brain cells.
>>
>>36929648
just steal it nigger
>>
>>36929648
Was about to post this
>>36929690
First post best post.
Also vanilla extract.
>>
>>36929889
Where the fuck do you think you are man?
Im buying one next paycheck and a zippo.
>>
>>36931593
>
Just ask a hobo or a hooker to get you booze'
Its how I got drunk and smoked crack in the states.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.