[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me about marriage. To those of you who are married,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1116114019_W_RND_Stg_480X380.jpg (32KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
1116114019_W_RND_Stg_480X380.jpg
32KB, 630x500px
Talk to me about marriage.

To those of you who are married, how did you know he/she was the one?

How long had you been dating before you knew?

How long had you been dating before you popped the question?

How much money did you drop on an engagement ring? She says she doesn't want me to spend tons of money and that I should get the cheapest band I could get.

But I know her friends will compare rings and idk I'm probably going to drop about 1.5-2.5k.

I'm freaking out inside. We've had the "talk" and she's already said she'd say yes. We've been dating for six months.
>>
>>36928791
>six months

anon..
>>
Not sure if bait, but if not then you sound like a fool. Don't marry a grill you barely know and DEFINITELY don't spent 2000 dollars on a finger accessory.
>>
>>36928791
We met on a deployment hooked up for 3 months everything was great, we just clicked I proposed 9 months later we did LD relationship for like a year 14 years later still happy and love and sex 5 to 6 times a week, as far as rings my wife didnt care I spent maybe 350 on it but she isnt into stuff like that like a 3k ring she would laugh at that.
>>
Recently got engaged, I'm in no place to judge other people's relationship and you know better than anyone else how to run your life but 6 months isn't real long, also you sound somewhat uncertain but maybe just nervous? I also dropped 2k on the ring but whatevs. Good luck whatever happens anon
>>
>>36928997
OP here should mention I'm in my early 30s she's in her late 20s we both know what we want out of life. She got married young, didn't work out.

Yeah- I'm gonna talk to her some more about the ring.
>>
Bumping this. I want to get married one day, need some insight from the married people here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.