[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do men actually do this? Robots always rag on women, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sad story.jpg (61KB, 720x720px)
sad story.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Do men actually do this? Robots always rag on women, but men can be so pathetic.
>>
>>36928302
it's not our fault that Stacy is infinitely more fuckable than Jane
>>
Its most of the time the opposite.
>>
Nope.

blox4tehrobut
>>
>>36928302
It's the other way around like >>36928337 said.

Stacy gets wrecked by Chad, runs back to her orbiter, gets built back up, and runs back to Chad.
>>
>>36928302
Of course this happens, anything and everything happens. But the proportion of this happening to a beta orbiting a stacy etc. is very small.
>>
>>36928302
>Guy turns his back on a reasonably attractive girl who goes him seemingly unconditional affection and support so he can chase after a bitch who hates his guts

When has this ever happened in a scenario where the guy wasn't a Chad? And even then, he'd probably slip the girl a dick before running off.
>>
>men are so pathetic
>no chad ruins stacy

I think both genders have their pathetic individuals and their domineering users and/or abusers. And trying to say;
>No! It's only Chad/Stacy!
Is stupid.
>>
>>36928328
Yet you complain women won't lower their standards.
>>
Some robots have done this. Girl likes them despite their problem and they ditch the girl after they get their confidence boost. A lot of the advice here is to use women as practice anyway.

The pink girl should have ignored him for her own good.
>>
>>36928302
That's what happens but we aren't as gay about it lol
>>
>>36928575
i'm a guy and i did this. still regret it years later
>>
File: 1494468725824s.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494468725824s.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
Robot version

If you want a version the works for the pink girl replace the boy with Chad and the "fixing up" with a pump-n-dump
>>
me dont exactly do that, but they can be very unloyal

>find robot to talk to
>we find common ground and like each others company
>he suddenly stops talking to me
>find out he has posted his discord in hopes of talking to other girls
>tries to make excuses and goes on to say "lets just be frendz :)"
>will continue to cry later on about not having a gf for sure
>>
>>36928694
This works better with the peach girl watching it happen and then leaving
>>
>>36928748
>implying pink would even bother looking
>implying any normies even care we exist
>>
Maybe it works both ways because it's human nature to work out of self interest.
>>
File: robot version 1.2.png (279KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
robot version 1.2.png
279KB, 698x720px
>>36928748
Like this?
organe
>>
>>36929285
Saved.
Please let me post robot
>>
The blue guy is salvageable. The pink girl probably has a beta orbiter or two she puts in the friendzone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.